Crazy parents called police on me jfl

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

Ascend
So my parents wanted to take me to cvz to take my passport pic to fly me back to my home country, i refused so they called the police, some chill nordid officer and 5 8 balding officer pulled up, balding guy did all the talking, had to bring up that he had an asian wife (jbw), and my parents explained to them that i am obsessed with looksmaxxing, then officers said that surgery is something only insecure people do, then said i am not short, (6 3 zoomer + i thought i was 5 8 before this but i got heighjhtmogged by the 5 8 officer wh told me his height, fucking brootal im ony5 7)

• JFL
Reactions: ascension

• +1
Reactions: shabby890, Deleted member 55314, Sushifart and 1 other person
So my parents wanted to take me to cvz to take my passport pic to fly me back to my home country, i refused so they called the police, some chill nordid officer and 5 8 balding officer pulled up, balding guy did all the talking, had to bring up that he had an asian wife (jbw), and my parents explained to them that i am obsessed with looksmaxxing, then officers said that surgery is something only insecure people do, then said i am not short, (6 3 zoomer + i thought i was 5 8 before this but i got heighjhtmogged by the 5 8 officer wh told me his height, fucking brootal im ony5 7)

Tales from Hyderabad insane asylum's 1 hour internet allowance

Nah that sounds kind of fucked for u 😭

Condolences

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx