Cupping Therapy cured baldness for this curry man

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
This therapy may bring back hair for you all without the use of finesteride/minox

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
i need psychiatrist

This therapy may bring back hair for you all without the use of finesteride/minox

He needs to weight loss max massively that is the major thing that causes curries to be ugly mainly

• Hmm...
Reactions: bradpittshairline
His supras are good and his cheeks are fat he would atleast have hollow cheeks beneath the fat but he would lack the buccal fat thickness
I don’t think he cares or can afford any

I have stopped believing all this stuff. Its a meme to sell their product.

Scientist cured hairloss 100s of times in animal and it dont work in adult human.

There was chinese guy who blood stamp his entire scalp till bloody and claimed dermastamp. Turns out he used minox too which i found out later.

There was guy who reversed his with potato diet but turns out he also used minox.

I do not really believe online result anymore.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: overtier1011, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and bradpittshairline
How do we know he hasn't just got a load of fibres dumped on his head in the after

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
It shouldn't be and they would stop there behaviour if they become black pilled on looks very quickly we all understand at some point
People have jobs and families to feed bro, he will probably get married arranganss

People have jobs and families to feed bro, he will probably get married arranganss

That is the problem he reproduces causing another recessed subhuman and then he posts on here people cannot connect dots euegnics is actually good when it's applied bimodally stop all sub 5s from breeding

• +1
Reactions: distance decay