• he is 5’7

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • hes 2 psl ogre lookin lanklet

Votes: 39 66.1%

• Total voters
Mike141

Mike141

18yr old og heightmaxxer
@curlyheadjames keeps on posting tiktoks about bonesmashing and looksmax averaging thousands of views. He says it to promote his music, what a retard.

bros literally contributing to making it mainstream betraying all of us in the forums for his own good. now normies are all talking about bonesmashing, there’s even a tiktok trend inspired by him with millions of views.

@curlyheadjames kys retard ur literally 5’7

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 21531, Schönling and 33 others
Thank you for this looksmaxxing thread.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, pneumocystosis, Dr. Bludy and 15 others
he's a nigger :feelshmm:

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
somebody's gonna cash in on these topics

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Wannabe Chad
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Dr. Bludy, Allornothing and 6 others
@SyrianPsycho is already making thousands off BOTB threads
i just saw some syrianpyscho vid today talking about bonesmashing and how people shouldnt do it. even if he's saying you shouldn't do it people definitly have started because of that vid.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and pentamogged9000
i just saw some syrianpyscho vid today talking about bonesmashing and how people shouldnt do it. even if he's saying you shouldn't do it people definitly have started because of that vid.
Maybe but also him spamming his "transformation" vids everywhere. I see normies leaving comments saying he "looksmaxxed" and got jaw implants with hundreds of likes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Deleted member 25550
Maybe but also him spamming his "transformation" vids everywhere. I see normies leaving comments saying he "looksmaxxed" and got jaw implants with hundreds of likes
he's like "softmaxxed" tiktok guy now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, gribsufer1, Manletmachine and 1 other person
james isnt too bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Yes and private the forum

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Traxanas, lasnt and 11 others
@SyrianPsycho is already making thousands off BOTB threads
@SyrianPsycho is a surgerymaxxed larper who claims to be natural through mewing and his retarded fan base believes him JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 14392, Mr.Proper and 1 other person
@SyrianPsycho is a surgerymaxxed larper who claims to be natural through mewing and his retarded fan base believes him JFL
He will always be a Sand nig no matter how much he tries to white pass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 27219 and 2 others
Xenomorph life size head alien covenant square

ah yes its all curly head james fault , his song has 30k views which is impressive but it doesnt compare to the views channels like arako tv and wheat waffles get spreading the black pill like a wild fire

• +1
ah yes its all curly head james fault , his song has 30k views which is impressive but it doesnt compare to the views channels like arako tv and wheat waffles get spreading the black pill like a wild fire
legit why dont they get hate?
@curlyheadjames keeps on posting tiktoks about bonesmashing and looksmax averaging thousands of views. He says it to promote his music, what a retard.

bros literally contributing to making it mainstream betraying all of us in the forums for his own good. now normies are all talking about bonesmashing, there’s even a tiktok trend inspired by him with millions of views.

ok so i did nothing wrong and you're using my height as an argument so ad hominem basically contradicting everything you're saying making you look low IQ asf this forum died ages ago move on bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Tallooksmaxxer, cancercell and 4 others

its Ramadan so I’m not going to insult you

but May Allah do something with this vile thread

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, VenatorLuparius, Repentsinner and 1 other person
legit why dont they get hate?

ok so i did nothing wrong and you're using my height as an argument so ad hominem basically contradicting everything you're saying making you look low IQ asf this forum died ages ago move on bro
james ur literally the lowest iq person i’ve even seen in quite a while. u dripped out of school cause u got bullied, now u stay at home not taking showers and posting ur music.

doesn’t matter if the forum died or not, the information here is still valuable and ur giving it away for normies to improve so most of us here will get mogged again, not me but i still care about the people here.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: stevielake, ArcticStorm, Polar and 7 others
its Ramadan so I’m not going to insult you

but May Allah do something with this vile thread
dawg how does a 5’7 monster looking guy balls taste?

james ur literally the lowest iq person i’ve even seen in quite a while. u dripped out of school cause u got bullied, now u stay at home not taking showers and posting ur music.

doesn’t matter if the forum died or not, the information here is still valuable and ur giving it away for normies to improve so most of us here will get mogged again, not me but i still care about the people here.
with or without me it wouldve went mainstream regardless comical how you say i dropped out of school then you mispelled dropped as "dripped" completely making you look like an idiot lmfao you're on my ignore list so i won't see your message so i hope you know that i mog you

• +1
Reactions: cancercell and KING REIDYZ
with or without me it wouldve went mainstream regardless comical how you say i dropped out of school then you mispelled dropped as "dripped" completely making you look like an idiot lmfao you're on my ignore list so i won't see your message so i hope you know that i mog you
wow i made one mistake and u still got what i said. i really don’t care that i’m on your ignore list, ur a retard with negative iq. U can’t mog me as i’m 6 inches taller, have better harmony and better body.

james please kys ur mom is literally a drug addict whore. she used drugs while u were developing which caused you to turn like this

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: stevielake, ArcticStorm, Deleted member 27932 and 5 others
plus u can see how much of a joke u are to the forum with 17 people saying ur 2 psl retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, ArcticStorm and Laikyn
wow i made one mistake and u still got what i said. i really don’t care that i’m on your ignore list, ur a retard with negative iq. U can’t mog me as i’m 6 inches taller, have better harmony and better body.

james please kys ur mom is literally a drug addict whore. she used drugs while u were developing which caused you to turn like this
plus u can see how much of a joke u are to the forum with 17 people saying ur 2 psl retard
W

I believe @curlyheadjames should kill him self asap! what a waste of a fucking nigger, i hope he gets killed by niggers and left to bleed out.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and Mike141
also the mods on here still havent made changes to this site allowing more and more normies to find this forum and profit of it by literally copy pasting BOTB threads, it is cringe to how hard some user put into researching and outputin threads for years and some tiktok nigger will repost it. Jewish mods should be skinned asap

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Traxanas, virren and 4 others
also the mods on here still havent made changes to this site allowing more and more normies to find this forum and profit of it by literally copy pasting BOTB threads, it is cringe to how hard some user put into reaearching and outputin threads for years and some tiktok nigger will repost it. Jewish mods should be skinned asap
💯

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Keep the greycels safe!

9 faggots voted no over asf

No we need to ban syrianpsycho because his transformation is actually encouraging people to looksmax. Curlyheadjames is making looksmaxing seem stupid. Here's an idea, on every looksmaxing or blackpill tiktok post we all spam the comments with "looksmaxing is a waste of time" "the people who looksmax are losers" "plastic surgery is not for men" so that when normies see the comments they decide against it.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, sub5inchcel, ArcticStorm and 5 others
No we need to ban syrianpsycho because his transformation is actually encouraging people to looksmax. Curlyheadjames is making looksmaxing seem stupid. Here's an idea, on every looksmaxing or blackpill tiktok post we all spam the comments with "looksmaxing is a waste of time" "the people who looksmax are losers" "plastic surgery is not for men" so that when normies see the comments they decide against it.
yes! we should also create an account to try to expose syrian for having done surgeries. we get everything we can and post again and again till we expose his ass

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza
yes! we should also create an account to try to expose syrian for having done surgeries. we get everything we can and post again and again till we expose his ass
No dont expose that. Let normies keep mewing. If they see what surgery can accomplish its over for us. Surgeons will be booked by the masses, year long wait times, prices doubling. We need to gatekeep surgeries. Let men think its only for women.

No dont expose that. Let normies keep mewing. If they see what surgery can accomplish its over for us. Surgeons will be booked by the masses, year long wait times, prices doubling. We need to gatekeep surgeries. Let men think its only for women.
oh ye didn’t think of that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002

He’s high-IQ, low-IQ if you can’t see that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Deleted member 16133
I believe @curlyheadjames should kill him self asap! what a waste of a fucking nigger, i hope he gets killed by niggers and left to bleed out.
Giv me your address inshAllah

• +1
MU HFACIAL HAEEERMONY
I MOG U ALLLL!!!!!
Keep coping traitors have no place here espcially when they go for dumb nigger normies. If you had appealed to actual trucels then there would've never been a problem as they should benefit not normies that insult us and call us incels when we usually mog them facially, with height and most likely IQ. Muh retard bonesmashers muh incel dumb muh incels this. Nigga no joke quit everything related to this site no one wants you here..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Mike141
Keep coping traitors have no place here espcially when they go for dumb nigger normies. If you had appealed to actual trucels then there would've never been a problem as they should benefit not normies that insult us and call us incels when we usually mog them facially, with height and most likely IQ. Muh retard bonesmashers muh incel dumb muh incels this. Nigga no joke quit everything related to this site no one wants you here..
💯

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
MU HFACIAL HAEEERMONY
I MOG U ALLLL!!!!!
Bro when I read your story I liked you

But then I found out you're spreading blackpill, not cool man

Sure you're getting views on TikTok but you're making enemies here