• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Last edited:
  • +1
Bro when I read your story I liked you

But then I found out you're spreading blackpill, not cool man

Sure you're getting views on TikTok but you're making enemies here
it was never my intention im just trying to grow as a music artist nothing personal plus i wont be banned mods and admins like me im friends with a few and i am geting them more traffic more members more mullah
Keep coping traitors have no place here espcially when they go for dumb nigger normies. If you had appealed to actual trucels then there would've never been a problem as they should benefit not normies that insult us and call us incels when we usually mog them facially, with height and most likely IQ. Muh retard bonesmashers muh incel dumb muh incels this. Nigga no joke quit everything related to this site no one wants you here..
no one is even bonesmashing it's just a meme no one takes its serious why dont u just calm down and stop being so angry
U actually don’t mog me
I’m not gonna send pics ,ur just gonna have to take my word ☺️
i wont take ur word i dont believe it lets see your face
Your own family members think you look disgusting, take a hint
i guess im just too dark triad then

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
@curlyheadjames keeps on posting tiktoks about bonesmashing and looksmax averaging thousands of views. He says it to promote his music, what a retard.

bros literally contributing to making it mainstream betraying all of us in the forums for his own good. now normies are all talking about bonesmashing, there’s even a tiktok trend inspired by him with millions of views.

@curlyheadjames kys retard ur literally 5’7
If you didn´t know by now bone smashing is cope, and by looksmaxxing they think of red-pilled self-improvement shit.

• +1
it was never my intention im just trying to grow as a music artist nothing personal plus i wont be banned mods and admins like me im friends with a few and i am geting them more traffic more members more mullah
Yes i know mods will never ban you, I mentioned you in my last thread and explained bit more broadly what you said here

I respect your desire to grow as a music artist but you took a bit strange approach to that growing, most artists focus on music only

But alas if you don't spread it, someone else will

• +1
Reactions: Mike141 and Deleted member 16133
wow i made one mistake and u still got what i said. i really don’t care that i’m on your ignore list, ur a retard with negative iq. U can’t mog me as i’m 6 inches taller, have better harmony and better body.

james please kys ur mom is literally a drug addict whore. she used drugs while u were developing which caused you to turn like this
plus u can see how much of a joke u are to the forum with 17 people saying ur 2 psl retard
You replied to him twice and I don't see how somebody can be this fucking hateful it's unbelievable. It really angers me because sites like this give sadkunt losers like you power and the ability to be the most hateful toxic cunt to someone who actually had the balls to post their face and put themselves out there while not harming anymore.

I can't understand this hatred at all to try to put someone down and bully them like what the actual fuck did he do you losers have no sympathy you're just as bad as the black fake hebrew israelites, like you seem almost soulless at times.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BoredPrince and Deleted member 16133
He will always be a Sand nig no matter how much he tries to white pass
"White pass" jfl Son he's white he could make your whole gook bloodline white Caucasians

Yes i know mods will never ban you, I mentioned you in my last thread and explained bit more broadly what you said here

I respect your desire to grow as a music artist but you took a bit strange approach to that growing, most artists focus on music only

But alas if you don't spread it, someone else will
i did what i had to i never broke any forum rules i appreciate u i may have took a not so great approach but BP curse has made me 2k so far i have to spend it on gym equipment and peptides so i can grow bc i dont want a job
You replied to him twice and I don't see how somebody can be this fucking hateful it's unbelievable. It really angers me because sites like this give sadkunt losers like you power and the ability to be the most hateful toxic cunt to someone who actually had the balls to post their face and put themselves out there while not harming anymore.

I can't understand this hatred at all to try to put someone down and bully them like what the actual fuck did he do you losers have no sympathy you're just as bad as the black fake hebrew israelites, like you seem almost soulless at times.
legit bro these niggas chronically online AF they really care so much about a looksmax forum it's their life they are all a bunch of facelesss losers

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and FutureAestheticMale
Who actually accepted to put these implants into your face, and for how much?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26640 and Deleted member 16133
i did what i had to i never broke any forum rules i appreciate u i may have took a not so great approach but BP curse has made me 2k so far i have to spend it on gym equipment and peptides so i can grow bc i dont want a job
2k nice, yeah I listened to it, it surprised me it's good

I have to wage slave, over for me

• +1
Who actually accepted to put these implants into your face, and for how much?
0 dollars no implants
2k nice, yeah I listened to it, it surprised me it's good

I have to wage slave, over for me
brutal bro we gon get these looks tho bro u got this just hang in there one more year

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
0 dollars no implants

brutal bro we gon get these looks tho bro u got this just hang in there one more year
Do not get any more surgeries you are at peak of mogging the entire forum rn. All you need to do is hygienemaxx and gymmaxx ur good to go!

• +1

no one is even bonesmashing it's just a meme no one takes its serious why dont u just calm down and stop being so angry

i wont take ur word i dont believe it lets see your face

i guess im just too dark triad then
Also bone smashing is the most obvious cope lol

• +1
0 dollars no implants

Yeah thx, I should probably focus on money maxing anyway, all together would probably cost me more than 60k+

You seem like a good guy, I read yours "stories", shame what happened to you with school and friends, you didn't deserve it

• +1
Why are you mad that normies know about looksmaxxing and starting to learn even more of our terminology and know about bonesmashing oh but why are you mad that they insult you and call you an incel why are you mad lots of normies are joining this site why are you mad people are sharing looksmaxing Botb thread to normies bro it is all fine as long as I become tiktok famous, I wont reply to you ever again and you're on ny ignore list enjoy it retard.

Last edited:

You joined this site yesterday why are you typing newfag. "Muh soulless" nigga shut the fk up stop talking like a woman. Dumb grecyel nigger

Why are you mad that normies know about looksmaxxing and starting to learn even more of our terminology and know about bonesmashing oh but why are you mad that they insult you and call you an incel why are you mad lots of normies are joining this site why are you mad people are sharing looksmaxing Botb thread to normies bro it is all fine as long as I become tiktok famous, I wont reply to you ever again and you're on ny ignore list enjoy it retard.
pretty much
Yeah thx, I should probably focus on money maxing anyway, all together would probably cost me more than 60k+

You seem like a good guy, I read yours "stories", shame what happened to you with school and friends, you didn't deserve it
ya its brutal go to turkey shits 3x cheaper
Do not get any more surgeries you are at peak of mogging the entire forum rn. All you need to do is hygienemaxx and gymmaxx ur good to go!
i didnt d oa surgery but ima gymmaxx now thxxx@!!!!
Also bone smashing is the most obvious cope lol
bonesmash is legit

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
  • +1

dawg how does his dick taste? he literally is making everyone here become a meme in like months just to grow his trash ass music.

stop using zyzz lingo ur literally 50kg soaking wet gtfo

dawg how does his dick taste? he literally is making everyone here become a meme in like months just to grow his trash ass music.

No he isn't and you are toxic asf I don't like you at all.

• +1
You joined this site yesterday why are you typing newfag. "Muh soulless" nigga shut the fk up stop talking like a woman. Dumb grecyel nigger
Women are just as bad most of the time women don't talk like that.

• +1
Bonesmashing? Yea sure JFL, like what astro did, when you can clearly see he's got that grotesque jaw that literally all guys who went for those dumb wraparound implants have :lul:

Just get surgeries and make normies believe that it can be attainable with 2$ hammer or by placing your tongue on your palate :feelskek:

Bonesmashing? Yea sure JFL, like what astro did, when you can clearly see he's got that grotesque jaw that literally all guys who went for those dumb wraparound implants have :lul:

Just get surgeries and make normies believe that it can be attainable with 2$ hammer or by placing your tongue on your palate :feelskek:
no it was from bonemsashing

u just mad michael you may not like my song out of bias but that's not what my streams be sayin *side eye*
legit who does this nigga think he is

• +1
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale
ah yes its all curly head james fault , his song has 30k views which is impressive but it doesnt compare to the views channels like arako tv and wheat waffles get spreading the black pill like a wild fire
how is arako tv blackpilled

do u really think i care about a newfag gymcel coper? U jus joined the forum u don’t have a right to talk about how james ruined

• Ugh..
legit who does this nigga think he is
nigga thanks for the screenshot for my ttk account. I also mog u to oblivion and back u monster look a like. U really could act as one as u look horrendous and it can be seen with people making fun of you.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
exactly bros a newfag

• Ugh..
yes he will now finally be able to have a role as a monster of even jason from friday 13th without a mask!

yes he will now finally be able to have a role as a monster of even jason from friday 13th without a mask!
Honestly he mogs you hard and I'm pretty sure he gets females so all this proves is you're just a horrible demented toxic person who should just die tbh.

• +1
Honestly he mogs you hard and I'm pretty sure he gets females so all this proves is you're just a horrible demented toxic person who should just die tbh.
legit why do these people have so much hatred over internet drama holy fuck xD

legit why do these people have so much hatred over internet drama holy fuck xD
Idk dude it's weird I can't relate cuz you haven't done anything that warrants it you were just being you and looksmaxxing and living your life.

• +1
  • +1