Cute starbucks barista giving me ioi

3links2

3links2

6'7 (200 cm) 24 in. bideltoid KHHV
Every Tuesday and Thursday after class I go to get a drink and go study at the library. After like 3 days she's already memorized my name and the drink I always like to get (been going there for like 2-3 weeks). Gauging from our interactions (she's always smiling) I feel like this is strong enough ioi to warm approach her. Wanted a second opinion before I embarrass myself though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ascension
No such thing happened

• +1
Reactions: ascension
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab and Egyptianmogger
this is common dumbass

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I thought a girl was giving me ioi just to follow her into a room and was cornered by 8 6’8 tall BBCs all hard and on me

I literally would prefer to burn alive then what I felt that day

• JFL
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and 3links2
Every Tuesday and Thursday after class I go to get a drink and go study at the library. After like 3 days she's already memorized my name and the drink I always like to get (been going there for like 2-3 weeks). Gauging from our interactions (she's always smiling) I feel like this is strong enough ioi to warm approach her. Wanted a second opinion before I embarrass myself though.
3984187 1709051392585

• JFL
Reactions: 3links2
@Gung-ho Asian @Eli @chinkcel @mulattomaxxing

the mcdonalds cashier was pissed off at me because i ordered like a 20 items every 3 days

Tales from the utter slums of cairo

epic story chud now the tablet is gonna show you some options for the tip, 20, 40, or 50%, most people do 50 but you can do 40 if you're a cheap loser

• Woah
Reactions: 3links2
Trust me bro, cashiers and waitresses are a no go, they serve your entire community.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and 3links2