Cutting

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
Which sarm is the best to cut with so you can still add muscle and strength during the cut ? RAD-140?

Up

• WTF
Reactions: norwegianfreak
Up

• WTF
Reactions: norwegianfreak
sarms are destructive, just use test

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
Why are you ruining my already shitty rep @norwegianfreak

SARMs are shit as well as roids, stick to fat burners and trt with HGH

sarms are destructive, just use test
What do you mean destructive, test can bloat you and doesn’t add the dry look I’m looking for

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Just take DNP and Clen and claim roids are shit ???
Never recommend DNP if you're retard enough to consider it, do it and die fast fucking anormal
If you're trying to halo your ugly face with your body then take roids dumbass, it will ruin your ugly face and will age you faster, fat burners will help you get leaner by losing fat and trt will help you to not get lower test lvl during low bf also HGH is helpful to lose fat

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Never recommend DNP if you're retard enough to consider it, do it and die fast fucking anormal
If you're trying to halo your ugly face with your body then take roids dumbass, it will ruin your ugly face and will age you faster, fat burners will help you get leaner by losing fat and trt will help you to not get lower test lvl during low bf also HGH is helpful to lose fat
My face is fine. We’re both HTN. No need for insults just asking advice. I’m not saying I’m going to blast gear! A bit of anavar, test and sarms won’t age me like the roidcels blasting grams. I want to add hard lean muscle on my delts, lats and arms and these substances will help with that!

And is MK-677 with CJC close enough to HGH to give benefits ?