Daily reminder that being non-NT is a death sentence

This is why you all need to stop using the words "foid" and "toilet" and start acting like human beings, even on this board. You're hammering your aspie behavior into your subconscious. It's cringe as fuck and half of you are still going through brain development so it'll be even harder to undo this later.
That's true actually...

That's true actually...
Neuroplasticity

Studies show daydreaming/visualization is basically perceived as a real experience by the brain, so you can actually train NT just by visualizing yourself in day to day experiences acting normal. Warning though, avoid coping by daydreaming because studies also show that people who daydream about having what they want fool their brain into thinking they're already there thus motivation drops and you relax rather than get hyped to do the work. You need to remain in a beginner's mindset so you stay productive. Yes daydream about being confident and handling your shit but don't spike your dopamine/self-masturbate while doing it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
View attachment 72068

Studies show daydreaming/visualization is basically perceived as a real experience by the brain, so you can actually train NT just by visualizing yourself in day to day experiences acting normal. Warning though, avoid coping by daydreaming because studies also show that people who daydream about having what they want fool their brain into thinking they're already there thus motivation drops and you relax rather than get hyped to do the work. You need to remain in a beginner's mindset so you stay productive. Yes daydream about being confident and handling your shit but don't spike your dopamine/self-masturbate while doing it.
Yeah but how can I get more comfortable around girls and everything

Yeah but how can I get more comfortable around girls and everything
Two options.. spend more time with them and just practice. Yes it will suck that's how you grow. This is how people get over their discomfort for anything including public speaking and other cortisol spiking interactions.

The other is visualizing yourself being around them (without exaggerating your body/posture/looks beyond current level or it won't translate over to real life).. ideally you want to feel discomfort within your visualization and then picture the aftermath being OK. "That wasn't so bad" or "That went better than I thought it would"

Repeat enough times and if you are accurate enough you'll see awesome results fast.

Use as many senses in your visualizations as possible including scent, touch, temperature, audio. Nootropics like CDP Choline and Piracetam can boost your visualization ability too.

• +1
Fuck me then. I have diagnosed autism, anxiety, and OCD.

• Woah