dannydipss’ HGH effects on FACIAL GROWTH guide (how to avoid/induce facial growth)

hello, as many of us are aware hgh has the potential to grow our face, thus making us more masculine and dimorphic. take example below:
View attachment 2449895
as you can see, this man has acromegaly and has the biggest skull i have ever seen. however, with some cases of acromegaly come undesirable results, such as:
View attachment 2449897
(pls don’t make fun of the poor guy)
however, unlike acromegaly patients, we can actually choose when to stop and when to continue. i take it the majority of you already know this and are rushing to type “water” in the replies. what i’m here to demonstrate is what TYPE of hgh is best for this, and how to THEORETICALLY avoid this with certain types of hgh. of course, the main goal is heightmaxxing, but for some (like me) facial growth is not desired. for others, it’s almost more important than heightmaxxing.

THE SCIENCE
take this graph of an acromegaly patient’s hgh levels, compared to a normal persons.
View attachment 2449903
as you can see, acromegaly patients have somewhat of an “hgh bleed”. this is what i theorize leads to facial growth. keep this in mind.

now, what does this mean for most of us?
take a look at these graphs:

View attachment 2449915View attachment 2449916

notice how hgh produces a bleed consistent with acromegaly patients? and how ghrp/ghrp mimicked the natural growth hormone release of a healthy person? that is the difference. HGH is KEY for facial growth. you need a gh bleed in order to grow facial proportions. however, if you just want the height without necessarily ogre-izing your face, ghrp and ghrh (WITHOUT DAC, we will talk more on that later) seem to be the best for avoiding facial growth. here’s more proof as to why ghrp/ghrh isn’t rlly good for facial growth:

notice how ghrp/ghrh gh blood concentration levels go range from 25-170 ng/ml. now here’s this graph:
View attachment 2449924
notice how the females have exponentially high hgh levels, yet don’t usually look ogre-ish? it’s because it’s just a spike. sure, you could make the argument that androgens and hormones have a role here. but the truth still remains, people have natural hgh spikes and still don’t have their faces grow to ogre levels. once again, the key here is a gh bleed.

“then, what about mk 677 and cjc with dac? those create a gh bleed, no?”
it’s been long debunked that mk 677 doesn’t necessarily create a gh bleed. instead, it increases the already existing natural pulses, which would make it likely ineffective in facial growth. in fact, studies have shown that mk 677 is virtually indistinguishable from ghrp 6 in vivo and vitro. (Patchett AA, Nargund RP, Tata JR, et al. 1995 Design and biological activities of L-163,191 (MK-0677): a potent, orally active growth hormone secretagogue. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 92:7001–7005.). now, cjc with dac does show some promise, especially with such a long half life (17 days.). so, could you get away with using cjc (w/dac), paired up with maybe mk, or ghrp? it’s very possible. many bodybuilders have attempted to recreate hgh with peptides, and there’s even a whole article on it:

well, this is the conclusion. all in all, for some of you, hgh will remain king, while others (pretty boys lol) will likely rethink hgh usage. have a good day!
Did some more research, I think its very safe to say that in the majority of cases people with acromegaly have very unfavorable facial structure. I think maybe the only way to know for sure would be to look at people who have taken peptides rather than GH and see if they have unfavorable facial growth. What peptide stack do you think is the best alternative for hgh?

Honestly I'd just do dht and hgh then run hcg or clovid or some shit after to rebound from dht suppression

I'm scared of test for life
Why would you do dht over test?

Systemic administration could promote facial growth.
okay but what about soft tissue facial growth. we want bones not excessive soft tissue, thats the real issue. big nose, lips, ears, etc.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-26 at 4.56.12 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-26 at 4.56.12 PM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-09-26 at 4.56.20 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-26 at 4.56.20 PM.png
    704 KB · Views: 0
hello, as many of us are aware hgh has the potential to grow our face, thus making us more masculine and dimorphic. take example below:
View attachment 2449895
as you can see, this man has acromegaly and has the biggest skull i have ever seen. however, with some cases of acromegaly come undesirable results, such as:
View attachment 2449897
however, unlike acromegaly patients, we can actually choose when to stop and when to continue. i take it the majority of you already know this and are rushing to type “water” in the replies. what i’m here to demonstrate is what TYPE of hgh is best for this, and how to THEORETICALLY avoid this with certain types of hgh. of course, the main goal is heightmaxxing, but for some (like me) facial growth is not desired. for others, it’s almost more important than heightmaxxing.

THE SCIENCE
take this graph of an acromegaly patient’s hgh levels, compared to a normal persons.
View attachment 2449903
as you can see, acromegaly patients have somewhat of an “hgh bleed”. this is what i theorize leads to facial growth. keep this in mind.

notice how hgh produces a bleed consistent with acromegaly patients? and how ghrp/ghrp mimicked the natural growth hormone release of a healthy person? that is the difference. HGH is KEY for facial growth. you need a gh bleed in order to grow facial proportions. however, if you just want the height without necessarily ogre-izing your face, ghrp and ghrh (WITHOUT DAC, we will talk more on that later) seem to be the best for avoiding facial growth. here’s more proof as to why ghrp/ghrh isn’t rlly good for facial growth:

notice how ghrp/ghrh gh blood concentration levels go range from 25-170 ng/ml. now here’s this graph:
View attachment 2449924
notice how the females have exponentially high hgh levels, yet don’t usually look ogre-ish? it’s because it’s just a spike. sure, you could make the argument that androgens and hormones have a role here. but the truth still remains, people have natural hgh spikes and still don’t have their faces grow to ogre levels. once again, the key here is a gh bleed.

it’s been long debunked that mk 677 doesn’t necessarily create a gh bleed. instead, it increases the already existing natural pulses, which would make it likely ineffective in facial growth. in fact, studies have shown that mk 677 is virtually indistinguishable from ghrp 6 in vivo and vitro. (Patchett AA, Nargund RP, Tata JR, et al. 1995 Design and biological activities of L-163,191 (MK-0677): a potent, orally active growth hormone secretagogue. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 92:7001–7005.). now, cjc with dac does show some promise, especially with such a long half life (17 days.). so, could you get away with using cjc (w/dac), paired up with maybe mk, or ghrp? it’s very possible. many bodybuilders have attempted to recreate hgh with peptides, and there’s even a whole article on it:

well, this is the conclusion. all in all, for some of you, hgh will remain king, while others (pretty boys lol) will likely rethink hgh usage. have a good day!
You can condense the curve of GH levels in blood after an injection by doing a deep intramuscular injection and massaging the area after. It will disperse a lot quicker then subq witch is what thet use in medical setting

Last edited:
i’d think it could probably cause it. as my theory proposes, a gh bleed is what cause facial growths
so, if i pin 5iu everyday for 6 months, along with a large amount of the right vitamins, will my face grow? and if i eat around 0.8gxbw of protein per day? will i just grow height wise, or face wise or both?

so, if i pin 5iu everyday for 6 months, along with a large amount of the right vitamins, will my face grow? and if i eat around 0.8gxbw of protein per day? will i just grow height wise, or face wise or both?
it’s different for everyone, but if my theory stands you have a higher chance of facial growth with hgh

Did some more research, I think its very safe to say that in the majority of cases people with acromegaly have very unfavorable facial structure. I think maybe the only way to know for sure would be to look at people who have taken peptides rather than GH and see if they have unfavorable facial growth. What peptide stack do you think is the best alternative for hgh?
do you want the gh bleed?

View attachment 2449895
View attachment 2449897

THE SCIENCE
View attachment 2449903

View attachment 2449924

So what should I be taking if I do want facial growth? I’m already 6’1 and I’m more than happy with my height, I just want more facial growth. I’m taking ghrp-2 right now, will this help??

Op is right if you have prettyboy looks already it should be closely considered

But I was boneless, it grew my nose a bit but I wouldn't take it back, everything else grew as well, especially downward growth
View attachment 2450030

It honestly kinda fixed my nose by making bigger and longer

But still need rhino

Also hairgrowth is mogger on hgh I might run it again if get money for rhino
You tried this? And I thought you were Indian :feelsmega:
but dying from cancer is mercy when compared to how cruel it is to be a manlet
Amen to that.
Because it’s possible

People have grow a whole foot in one year
Prepare to be rope or be disappointed.

• Woah
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Lookologist003
upon investigating some more. i have come to the concluson that you cant mimic a "hgh bleed or igf1 bleed" because the receptors will just desensitize

only reason that in giantism the receptors dont desensitize it because the hormones are produced from the pituitary gland naturally.

putting hormones,peptides,etc inside body from external ways will just desensitize receptors since they dont know where it came from, its probably an immune responce or something.

im probably going to research on why in hyperthyroidism the receptors never desensitize, they are in a constant state of overactivity

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
upon investigating some more. i have come to the concluson that you cant mimic a "hgh bleed or igf1 bleed" because the receptors will just desensitize

only reason that in giantism the receptors dont desensitize it because the hormones are produced from the pituitary gland naturally.

putting hormones,peptides,etc inside body from external ways will just desensitize receptors since they dont know where it came from, its probably an immune responce or something.

im probably going to research on why in hyperthyroidism the receptors never desensitize, they are in a constant state of overactivity
finding out a way on how to achieve receptor overactivity could be key to heightmaxxing with hgh/igf1/and other peptides, AIs, androgens, etc

finding out a way on how to achieve receptor overactivity could be key to heightmaxxing with hgh/igf1/and other peptides, AIs, androgens, etc
@Osie
@Gaygymmaxx
@dannydipss

@Osie
@Gaygymmaxx
@dannydipss
Too late for me nigga

But yeah test (just enough for 1100-1200ng) + ai + hgh + igf-1 + igf-2 should provide huge activation on all biological routes and work synergistically

my giga high iq hormone blackpill doc explained to me that the utilization of igf-2 in the womb and very early in puberty could have significance for height growth and may have appliances in late puberty

I may use this just because of how underknown it is and it's relevance to puberty, and it's produced naturally so it's not very risky tbh

Pepsciences has it.

• +1
Reactions: dsheppa

that’s just not possible.
if the receptors were to get desensitized from constant gh/ peptide usage, then heightmaxxing would be impossible. how is it then, that gh has been approved for use in children with idiopathic short stature?

that’s just not possible.
if the receptors were to get desensitized from constant gh/ peptide usage, then heightmaxxing would be impossible. how is it then, that gh has been approved for use in children with idiopathic short stature?
Too late for me nigga

But yeah test (just enough for 1100-1200ng) + ai + hgh + igf-1 + igf-2 should provide huge activation on all biological routes and work synergistically

my giga high iq hormone blackpill doc explained to me that the utilization of igf-2 in the womb and very early in puberty could have significance for height growth and may have appliances in late puberty

I may use this just because of how underknown it is and it's relevance to puberty, and it's produced naturally so it's not very risky tbh

Pepsciences has it.
could you give more context into igf-2?

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber
If you want to learn the "key" to heightmaxxing or anything of that nature, just study the factors that influence your IGF-1 levels, and maximize all of them. They are many ways to push IGF-1 levels and the factors that influence it have many studies on them.

I'll give you a sneak peek into what I've learned recently and that's to make sure your liver is running functionally. Liver-secreted IGF-1 is responsible for 30% of the longitudual bone growth.

If you want to learn the "key" to heightmaxxing or anything of that nature, just study the factors that influence your IGF-1 levels, and maximize all of them. They are many ways to push IGF-1 levels and the factors that influence it have many studies on them.

I'll give you a sneak peek into what I've learned recently and that's to make sure your liver is running functionally. Liver-secreted IGF-1 is responsible for 30% of the longitudual bone growth.
yeah, i read your thread recently about activiting all pathways, gonna start using choline

No I must work towards getting a petite anime girl sorry
could you atleast tell me if normal igf1 is better than igf lr3 in terms of your stack?

View attachment 2449895
View attachment 2449897

THE SCIENCE
View attachment 2449903

View attachment 2449924

mirin tbh, yea if u can avoid the excess growth for it. I took Hgh for abt 6-8 months and it made my face worsen a lot. Honestly thinking of roping. I discourage any teen from using Hgh. It isn’t worth it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
mirin tbh, yea if u can avoid the excess growth for it. I took Hgh for abt 6-8 months and it made my face worsen a lot. Honestly thinking of roping. I discourage any teen from using Hgh. It isn’t worth it
what changed?

no idea, but somehow a lucid dreaming guide is in botb. jfl
Yeah That Fucking Shit I Had Nuns Raping Me In My Dream And I Was Trying To Wake Up :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and dannydipss
what changed?
Nose growth fatty tissue on face growth. Hip growth. PM me for my discord if u want to see how bad it is. I plan on not living mucj longer anyways so if I can help ppl not try this shit I would. I had a decent face before all this. I could have lived a decent life ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: BloodClot
Nose growth fatty tissue on face growth. Hip growth. PM me for my discord if u want to see how bad it is. I plan on not living mucj longer anyways so if I can help ppl not try this shit I would. I had a decent face before all this. I could have lived a decent life ngl
what’s the discord and how many ius were u running?

Op is right if you have prettyboy looks already it should be closely considered

But I was boneless, it grew my nose a bit but I wouldn't take it back, everything else grew as well, especially downward growth
View attachment 2450030

It honestly kinda fixed my nose by making bigger and longer

But still need rhino

Also hairgrowth is mogger on hgh I might run it again if get money for rhino
Holy shit bro did it grow chin too?

Guys , what about only using GHRP + GHRH for height and using test + Al for bones and dimorphism + pairing with bone mashing
2 examples here:

IMG 3935
IMG 3936
IMG 3991
IMG 3992

@BloodClot @Dr. Bludy @fuckingtheuniverse @Gaygymmaxx @IAMNOTANINCEL @Nad @pessimistic @PointOfNoReturn @redmaxx @ReinerGeist1 @son of Aphrodite @Void_
Why don’t you mention me

And what about wanting facial growth but not drastic ogre. Like fixing recession and lack of bone for example in zygos @dannydipss

And what about wanting facial growth but not drastic ogre. Like fixing recession and lack of bone for example in zygos @dannydipss
Literally looking into this as we speak. BTW everyone Testosterone or any steroids I don’t think necessarily give bone mass they may grow them a little what makes it look like bone is grown is the muscle. Which is why guys like Sam Sulek have a prominent chin and look bloated even though they have hollow cheeks, good jaw and chin etc

Why don’t you mention me
i tag people i follow. i already followed you, and if anyone wants to get tagged on the next one ask me to follow you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44554
Guys , what about only using GHRP + GHRH for height and using test + Al for bones and dimorphism + pairing with bone mashing
2 examples here:

View attachment 2466399View attachment 2466400View attachment 2466404View attachment 2466405
testosterone/dht with <5 ius of hgh will probably be ur best bet. along with an AI ofc

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Did loox use GHRP?
Def used gh or peptides

He even grew in height from the photos , but could be just me. The first guy Wou used Mk + Test + Al late 15 - 16 I think. Mewed , chewed and bone mashed like monkey and he’s no longer recessed

Def used gh or peptides

He even grew in height from the photos , but could be just me. The first guy Wou used Mk + Test + Al late 15 - 16 I think. Mewed , chewed and bone mashed like monkey and he’s no longer recessed
Only reason I’m not blasting test rn is because I don’t want to close growth plates