Dark Triad is such cope

D

Deleted member 46997

A20 prettyboy sociopathic gymaxxer
So many retards on this site think that if they darktriadmaxx they will pull high estrogen girls. Not fucking true.

All those studies to present dark triad doing this for men are about behaviours. You really think that looking like a gay asf vampire will do that for you.

Firstly no girls have a type developped for this, girls don't like pale queers sucking in their cheeks, your best bet is to try become pretty boy or masculine slayer with emo aesthetic ( depends on the age range of girl you want ).

I don't wanna hear any but Richard Ramirez 😢😢😭😭😭, HE'S JUST A GOOD LOOKING GUY WHOSE A KILLER, who girls with a fucked up upbringing will dig that as part of some weird stockholm syndrome type fetish. same thing happened for ted bundy who was bloated asf no where near as attractive. He had a harem of weirdo girls too.
Normie girls fetishise life styles and actions and can be blinded by that if he's not subhuman.

Dark Triad isn't real, I rest my case. Just cope for the majority T50 and dark hair incel population. Most girls would favour rare colouring like blue eyes with tan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, DelonLover1999, lilith and 5 others
Travis Bickle

dnr on my way to travisbicklemaxx

• JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro and DelonLover1999
jealousy darktriad on top

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and niqfan625
your right since like 80 percent of people have brown eyes they want to feel special and convince themselves dark triad looks better when in reality its cope,notice how every1 on this forum hates jordan barret for being light triad simply bc they can never look like him bc hes a 1 in a billion,they relate more to average looking ppl like chico and big nose ppl cope by dick riding gandy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, OGJBSLAYER, sportsmogger and 3 others
IMG 6869

Am I high t, occult, hyperborean, vampire, dark Traid?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: kyre, OGJBSLAYER, autistic_tendencies and 4 others
your right since like 80 percent of people have brown eyes they want to feel special and convince themselves dark triad looks better when in reality its cope,notice how every1 on this forum hates jordan barret for being light triad simply bc they can never look like him bc hes a 1 in a billion,they relate more to average looking ppl like chico and big nose ppl cope by dick riding gandy
chico average

chico average
hes more average and looks way closer to the normal person then jordan is and thats a fact,keep in mind he was one of the highest appeal guys on the planet i didnt mean that he looks average lol

So am I dark triad?
no you're a brown boy that's what, either pretty boy maxx or just wait for you're family to arrange your marriage, you look like a dumbass

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I'm dark triad and look Aryan. Or are you just talking about appearing dark triad via looks?

I'm dark triad and look Aryan. Or are you just talking about appearing dark triad via looks?
My point was dumbasses on this forum think dark colouration with pale skin and cheekbones (looking like a vampire) pulls bitches
when it doesn't.

Most studies they try to back their cope is about behaviours not looks like they claim.

No such thing as a dark triad aryan, trying so hard to be unique. Your just A10 blonde hair with good cheekbones most likely,
don't fall for that shit.

My point was dumbasses on this forum think dark colouration with pale skin and cheekbones (looking like a vampire) pulls bitches
when it doesn't.

Most studies they try to back their cope is about behaviours not looks like they claim.

No such thing as a dark triad aryan, trying so hard to be unique. Your just A10 blonde hair with good cheekbones most likely,
I am definitely dark triad mentally but I can hide it pretty well. I doubt the vampire look you described is unattractive. It all depends on the face but yeah the average normie would look better tanned or something since it is the Western beauty standard. I personally wouldn't tan because I'm worried about getting wrinkles or skin cancer by exposing my skin to the sun so much and I don't like going outside anyway. Tanning just seems ridiculous.

I am definitely dark triad mentally but I can hide it pretty well. I doubt the vampire look you described is unattractive. It all depends on the face but yeah the average normie would look better tanned or something since it is the Western beauty standard. I personally wouldn't tan because I'm worried about getting wrinkles or skin cancer by exposing my skin to the sun so much and I don't like going outside anyway. Tanning just seems ridiculous.
carrotmaxxing exists for a reason my friend, also dark triad mentality is supposed to be a turn on so if you ascend show it to girls see if they fw it

I mean, it has some historical/evolutionary basis. The men who got to reproduce the most, who attracted the most women and commanded the respect and obedience of the most men were conquerors, warlords, strong kings etc., which requires sociopathic and dominant traits. Probably applies in the modern era too with politicians and the corporate world. Not saying anyone here has a chance of being like those men, but dark triad traits have historically been a predictor for a man's capacity to protect and provide for a woman and her offspring, so it would make sense they've evolved to be attracted to them. I think there is some valuable information you can get from Dark Triad so long as you're not mentally unstable or don't take it to autistic levels.

But yeah please don't try to be like Ramirez or Bundy kids, it's all memes OK?

I mean, it has some historical/evolutionary basis. The men who got to reproduce the most, who attracted the most women and commanded the respect and obedience of the most men were conquerors, warlords, strong kings etc., which requires sociopathic and dominant traits. Probably applies in the modern era too with politicians and the corporate world. Not saying anyone here has a chance of being like those men, but dark triad traits have historically been a predictor for a man's capacity to protect and provide for a woman and her offspring, so it would make sense they've evolved to be attracted to them. I think there is some valuable information you can get from Dark Triad so long as you're not mentally unstable or don't take it to autistic levels.

But yeah please don't try to be like Ramirez or Bundy kids, it's all memes OK?
that doesn't mean pale skin, dark hair dark eyes is attractive over rarer colouring

every mass murderer receives love letters in jail.

even breivik, and he's balding and ugly.

Why even want girls that are into dark triad? They would be mental drain anyways

when it doesn't.

You were mostly right, but good coloring isnt abt looking muh dark triad, no one who isnt retarded gives af about that

Black hair just looks better on paler skin, bcs of contrast. If you have light eyes, you can pull off tan skin + black hair, bcs you’ll look exotic. But the majority of dark haired, dark eyed people should aim to keep their skin tone lighter (just not dracula tier, obviously).

And women do generally prefer a bit darker coloring on men, but that doesnt mean vampire tier. medium-dark brown hair also fits this bill, so does medium blonde with darkish eyebrows. The eyebrows are the key tbh, you can have blonde hair, but they always need to be somewhat dark.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Sure buddy , keep coping hahahah

3B935A43 A181 4190 B0A2 8B4689A730B5

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
every mass murderer receives love letters in jail.

even breivik, and he's balding and ugly.
From mentally ill sub 4 women