Why Dark Triad is cope for most

LilJojo

LilJojo

Diamond
As a diagnosed narcissist/sociopath without moral ethics, I must say being dark triad is not about the looks but the vibe you give off. If you aren’t simply that you won’t succeed. When I go out dressed like old money I tend to not look people in the eyes as I weird them out with my stare. If you aren’t truly Dark Triad then it won’t work. That’s why it’s called a cope. If you saw Ramirez irl you would shit yourself not admire his cheekbones. That’s why these vampire shows do so well as seemingly psychopaths dressed properly and HTN+ are the pinnacle of beauty for girls. I’m white, 6 foot 1 and HTN. Been on the forum for nearly 4 years.

• +1
Reactions: KingCR7 and FutureSlayer
it dependz on your lookz

dark triad iz cope btw

it dependz on your lookz

dark triad iz cope btw
I’d say 65% is looks the rest are how you conduct yourself. Of course if you look like a fucking demon (not ogree) you will pass. But Dark Triad is a mindset not a look. Thus making your every move seem evil.

I’d say 65% is looks the rest are how you conduct yourself. Of course if you look like a fucking demon (not ogree) you will pass. But Dark Triad is a mindset not a look. Thus making your every move seem evil.
only after a certain treshold of lookz are met. For example just being a 5/10 wont give you enough attention to show or exploit any dark triad shit

basically when i got indetified az a "dark triad" by any girl itz after my recent 2 year looksmaxx period

only after a certain treshold of lookz are met. For example just being a 5/10 wont give you enough attention to show or exploit any dark triad shit

basically when i got indetified az a "dark triad" by any girl itz after my recent 2 year looksmaxx period
Thing is nobody will say you look Dark Triad. You will be feared by men and women will want to fuck you. That’s what their ex’s were who they can’t forget about.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 51551
Dark triad is Hindu cope.
High trust pretty boys with vibrant coloring= the one and only thing femoililoids want.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: FutureSlayer, bruhmaxxing and autistic_tendencies
Thing is nobody will say you look Dark Triad. You will be feared by men and women will want to fuck you. That’s what their ex’s were who they can’t forget about.
with that i mean shit like

"you look mysterious"
"youre kinda of a badboy"
"youre kinda cute but kinda dark"

I do believe dumpmaxxing iz part of dark triad

dumpmaxxing iz basically you fuck a foid , fuck her good then some days after online tell her shes shit and you wouldnt be with a whore like her

bam now you traumatized the bitch about her lookz and her ego iz shattered

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fundz, quaalxdes, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
Any triad only looks good if you are already good looking

That's some hardcore cope dude. I know narcissistic and sociopaths and they don't have this "scary" at first glance thing going. I know sociopaths who aren't intimidating looking at all. If you didn't know Ramirez was a serial killer and you saw him, you would just think it's a good looking dude.. I mean some are, like some cluster b folks have an off vibe. Its something with their eyes and lack of facial movement or something, but its just off putting. This is some edgelord crap bruv

• +1
Reactions: g0op
That's some hardcore cope dude. I know narcissistic and sociopaths and they don't have this "scary" at first glance thing going. I know sociopaths who aren't intimidating looking at all. If you didn't know Ramirez was a serial killer and you saw him, you would just think it's a good looking dude.. I mean some are, like some cluster b folks have an off vibe. Its something with their eyes and lack of facial movement or something, but its just off putting. This is some edgelord crap bruv
I don’t care.

As a diagnosed narcissist/sociopath without moral ethics, I must say being dark triad is not about the looks but the vibe you give off. If you aren’t simply that you won’t succeed. When I go out dressed like old money I tend to not look people in the eyes as I weird them out with my stare. If you aren’t truly Dark Triad then it won’t work. That’s why it’s called a cope. If you saw Ramirez irl you would shit yourself not admire his cheekbones. That’s why these vampire shows do so well as seemingly psychopaths dressed properly and HTN+ are the pinnacle of beauty for girls. I’m white, 6 foot 1 and HTN. Been on the forum for nearly 4 years.
HQNP good looking people have the best lives, men won't trust dark triad and you need men to like you to make money.

HQNP good looking people have the best lives, men won't trust dark triad and you need men to like you to make money.
Dark Triad is not looking like an ogree with face tattoos, it’s just the personality

Bru

do i look like sociopath

• +1
Reactions: bruhmaxxing
I agree not all cluster b persons have a "scary face". There are people with high trust faces who score high in narcissistic and psychopathic traits. Some do give off an odd vibe but all of them possess agentic extraversion and low inhibition which allows them to operate in social settings extremely well.

I agree not all cluster b persons have a "scary face". There are people with high trust faces who score high in narcissistic and psychopathic traits. Some do give off an odd vibe but all of them possess agentic extraversion and low inhibition which allows them to operate in social settings extremely well.
Yes

True for the most part. But (sorry gonna be a psych nerd) Actually a large amount of narcissist /sociopaths are introverted. Look into covert narcissism. Sociopaths in particular can be loner types, a lot of people with antisocial personality disorder are introverted.

But there are also a lot of extroverted ones. Psychopaths are said to have extravertedness, same with a lot of people with NPD. But Its not a given

Sorry I sound like a nerd but I just am passionate about this stuff lol

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: g0op
As a fellow sociopath I do agree

Do I need to bully and/or even kill someone (in Manhunt 2) for even being considered "Dark-triadmaxxed"?

tf is this thread, cringe as hell