Dark triad is the new curry

Deleted member 6045

Deleted member 6045

Dark triad copers and currycels have one big thing in common, eye color. The color of ones eyes plays a seriously big part in SMV and f2f interactions with women. The difference is so stark you can liken it to looking into the fountain of youth vs. staring into a shit filled toilet.
vs.

Ideal high E wife material women want blonde hair blue eyed children. Hypergamous daddy issue whores want dark feature criminal looking goons. Curries with dark features cling to the idea that dark triad has more wide reaching SMV appeal, but it’s a cope. You idiots are dog vomit stink stew slurping goat milk failed prince fashion cucks that will only ever get PSL 3 foids if you follow this trend. You all want to be Aladdin larpers, but none of you want to steal from and fuck the boss man’s daughter. Dark features embodies a persona of the bad boy. Y’all gotta go do something worthwhile to achieve this besides exhausting your tinder swipes every day.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and Deleted member 6873
as a dirty blonde blue eyed decent looking guy (5.5 psl) i can tell that dark guys are prefered in germany. most iois or approaches thst happened were from girls of different nationalities

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mikeock, Deleted member 6873 and Patrick Baitman
Bone structure is what at the end matters. Eye colour halo, like height, is just a multiplier

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5522, hairyballscel and 6 others
Bone structure is what at the end matters. Eye colour halo, like height, is just a multiplier
i need to correct my statement. i'm 172.8 not 172.2
i mog that manlet efron by 1mm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Gmanic, Deleted member 5583 and 1 other person
i need to correct my statement. i'm 172.8 not 172.2
i mog that manlet efron by 1mm
Game changer tbh ngl.

JFL your title is p accurate :feelshaha::feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6873
as a dirty blonde blue eyed decent looking guy (5.5 psl) i can tell that dark guys are prefered in germany. most iois or approaches thst happened were from girls of different nationalities
Ya this is probably true, but remember that the majority of the world aren’t white.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Ya this is probably true, but remember that the majority of the world aren’t white.
if you talk about the whole world then i definitely agree with you. as a blonde blue eyed u will slay crazily in asia, africa etc

lifefuel for my non hunter eyed face lol

Curries with dark features cling to the idea that dark triad has more wide reaching SMV appeal
Dark triad refers to the macdonald triangle of psychopathic traits. Has nothing to with curry pheno.
8a4be32a ec28 406b 85f8 cc5edf1f5ea1 nightstalker
Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot
Nate diaz jorge masvidal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and tylerhunter97
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Dark triad refers to the macdonald triangle of psychopathic traits. Has nothing to with curry pheno.
I’m referencing the term in regards to the way curries on the forum interpret it.

Like mentioned many times on the forum, Mediterranean dark is the best. Why the fuck would someone want a blond haired kid. Brown and black hair are the best. I don’t want a Norwegian lookin ass motherfucker with pale skin and blushy cheeks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6045 and mulberrymolasses
Wanted to say this. You guys just don't get it, colouring of your skin, hair, eyes or whatever is a lot less important than facial structure, hair genetics, eye shape. Your colouring only kicks in when you're already Chad, giving you a different vibe compared to other Chads.

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 6873
Wanted to say this. You guys just don't get it, colouring of your skin, hair, eyes or whatever is a lot less important than facial structure, hair genetics, eye shape. Your colouring only kicks in when you're already Chad, giving you a different vibe compared to other Chads.
@SubhumanCurrycel s existence proves you wrong

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
My nigga hasn't seen my threads

I have lived in multiple countries. I can tell you that no women wants to date a currycel, at the same time very few women want to date blonde men because it’s too feminine. Women always crave exotics within their own race. Look at the people around you and Examine, try to look exotic. For example, Sweden/Finland where the blonde population is very high, you do the opposite and dye your hair dark brown. btw light eyes is always a plus tbh.