Dating Advice for a Very Short (4'11) Guy Starting at Uni

Low class ones care about height/frame more than high class ones.
also attractive women care more about face than anything else since they know how much a pretty face can profit you in life

How the hell is it even possible for a man to be 4'11 in the first place? How did his presumably <5'2 parents think it'd be a good idea to procreate?
could just be that his mom is really short and he got the majority of genetics responsible for height from her
it's not hard for a 4'11 and below woman to procreate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and tallcel
he needs

• JFL
Reactions: Spartacus1- and Pumanator
At these point of being blackpilled... it feels like the redditors are having fun posting advice like this. I mean due to my mentality, I am instantly forced to believe what they say as sarcasm although they might really not be trolling or intending to. Brutal, how are they even still bluepilled? It actually feels like it's impossible to be bluepilled in 2020. You have more chads and stacies on tiktok and on social media, yet still people care about personality and confidence. I can't even think like a bluepiller now, it feels like I was born blackpilled. It's hard not to laugh at that post.
Do you think they're trolling? I think they are

Do you think they're trolling? I think they are
I sometimes think that they dont give a flying fuck about they just dont want to be reminded how unfair life is
they would probably rather see this guy rope quietly in his room that complain about his height on reddit

• +1
Reactions: Insecure03 and SubhumanCurrycel
could just be that his mom is really short and he got the majority of genetics responsible for height from her
it's not hard for a 4'11 and below woman to procreate
Women create most incels since poor gened men don't reproduce, but women still do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Women create most incels since poor gened men don't reproduce, but women still do.
true its so fucking brutal
that's why i try to blackpill my tall friends about never dating short women, dont want to see them accidentally create a dysgenic son that will hate his life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 275
true its so fucking brutal
that's why i try to blackpill my tall friends about never dating short women, dont want to see them accidentally create a dysgenic son that will hate his life
Yup. This is why I am trying to breed my 6'2 oneitis. Give my offspring a better chance at life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Yup. This is why I am trying to breed my 6'2 oneitis. Give my offspring a better chance at life.

You might create a lanklet though. Sure it's 100x better than a manlet but I would rather have a 6 - 6'3 able-bodied, wide-framed chadlet than some 6'7 clumsy beanpole.

"I'm well built"

at 4'11 jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Insecure03 and Boldandbeautiful
This dude is experiencing a fate worse than hell.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Marquis, Deleted member 7240 and 3 others
no such thing tbh. if someone's a "lanklet" they should just eat more and lift some weights. excess height is always a positive

Cope. Beyond a certain height, most people can't fill out their frames. A 6'1 - 6'2 guy with a good frame will completely mog the body of the average 6'6+ lanklet. There is such thing as too much excess height because of diminishing returns. Beyond a certain height ( depending on country) there is no added benefit to being taller outside of a minority of height fetishists.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
You might create a lanklet though. Sure it's 100x better than a manlet but I would rather have a 6 - 6'3 able-bodied, wide-framed chadlet than some 6'7 clumsy beanpole.
Major cope. taller=better

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and tallcel

6'3 vs 4'9

• +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-
That's not inherently true. It's just because they don't eat enough, lol.

Yh it's not sustainable to eat 10k calories a day. Also, the proportions and insertions of a tall person tend to be different. Most have long muscle bellies and a long trunk length. It's just not aesthetic. There is a reason you rarely see any 6'3+ people on the Mr Olympia stage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240 and owlofathena
jfl at the bluepilled advice, 100% normies trolling they dont believe their on shit they say they ENJOY bullying people, SHOCKER, by god normies are the biggest bullys cause chad doesnt give a shit about bullying he knows he is better than u but normies envy chad so they bully incels to feel better. jfl

jfl at the bluepilled advice, 100% normies trolling they dont believe their on shit they say they ENJOY bullying people, SHOCKER, by god normies are the biggest bullys cause chad doesnt give a shit about bullying he knows he is better than u but normies envy chad so they bully incels to feel better. jfl

There are 3 known possiblities:
1) Girls treat him like a disfigured pug, struggling for air on a sidewalk. He might be called "cute" in a non-sexual way but not considered as a romantic partner
2) He is invisible. The majority of girls won't acknowledge he exists or only see him as a part of a person. Either way he won't be taken seriously
3) Someone squashes him. He falls deeper into the Reddit copes and starts PUA'ing at the bar and club. As it's so crowded and no one acknowledges the existence of a turbo manlet, some oblivious normie might squash and crush him by accident. At which point he ascends and goes to manlet heaven, where he can join the army of toy-sized Gandys' and be granted eternal peace.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10569 and alriodai
Moneymaxx somehow is the only way, you don't get women - you buy them.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
probably like 1 in a 1000 or 500
4'11 and below isnt that rare for a woman i even knew one 4'9 girl in highschool
and of course she was dating one of the tallest guys in school who was like 6'5 kek
Tehee

People bluepilling him need to unironically kill themselves with a chainsaw the gaslighting is insane

Imagine being 4'11 I feel short sometimes at 6'0 jesus christ I would just hang myself

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
Imagine being 4'11 I feel short sometimes at 6'0 jesus christ I would just hang myself
Im 6'3 and feel short at college campuses
at 4'11 he shouldnt even go to uni tbh

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
4,11 invalidates you for dating pretty much, you got to be millionaire or have some exceptional skill for statusmaxing. He should LL if he wants a chance to breed at all.

No way you're 6'3 and feel short at college campuses, also wear lifts or AF1S

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and EverythingMattersCel
cope
average male height on college campuses in Europe is like 6'8

that's true but it's better to live 90 years as a 6'3 chad than 50 years as a 7'3 chad
I'd rather be the 7'3 chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Deleted member 275

People bluepilling him need to unironically kill themselves with a chainsaw the gaslighting is insane

@recessed @Hozay @kjsbdfiusdf @goat2x @Rope2647
aye LOL who said that LOL

Attachments

• 1606399825600.png
    1606399825600.png
    180.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 1606399913000.png
    1606399913000.png
    101.5 KB · Views: 29
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, SubhumanCurrycel, Hozay and 2 others
cope
average male height on college campuses in Europe is like 6'8

that's true but it's better to live 90 years as a 6'3 chad than 50 years as a 7'3 chad
Move to america now

You're surely not 6ft3 if you feel short, at 6ft3 you feel big / taller than anyone in presence of other persons, when you're alone for a while you will feel short but you're either 5ft11 or 6ft, cause impossible I don't belive you that you feel short at 6ft3

• +1
Reactions: NaturalDisaster
You're surely not 6ft3 if you feel short, at 6ft3 you feel big / taller than anyone in presence of other persons, when you're alone for a while you will feel short but you're either 5ft11 or 6ft, cause impossible I don't belive you that you feel short at 6ft3
dude how can i not feel short when the average height is 6'6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai and NaturalDisaster

tales

• +1
Reactions: recessed
NaturalDisaster
JoinedNov 23, 2020Posts352Reputation538Time online1d 5h 41m

not you dummy, the guy who said feel short at 6'3

• +1
nvm.

• Woah
There are 3 known possiblities:
1) Girls treat him like a disfigured pug, struggling for air on a sidewalk. He might be called "cute" in a non-sexual way but not considered as a romantic partner
2) He is invisible. The majority of girls won't acknowledge he exists or only see him as a part of a person. Either way he won't be taken seriously
3) Someone squashes him. He falls deeper into the Reddit copes and starts PUA'ing at the bar and club. As it's so crowded and no one acknowledges the existence of a turbo manlet, some oblivious normie might squash and crush him by accident. At which point he ascends and goes to manlet heaven, where he can join the army of toy-sized Gandys' and be granted eternal peace.

Its beyond over unfortunately
Clown world 😭😭😭

fuck i feel suicidal being 5'6" cant imagine what he would do when he inevitably gets blackpilled