Dating is marketing. Does anyone want to help me create the worlds first visualized dating marketing funnel? This is what I've got so far

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
Dating is marketing.

Does anyone want to help me create the worlds first visualized dating marketing funnel?

This is what I've got so far

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, mvp2v1 and RoyaleWithCheese
keep me updated if this turns into something. are you planning to build out a web platform? I may be able to help if so. what is the minimum viable product you envision for this

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one
keep me updated if this turns into something. are you planning to build out a web platform? I may be able to help if so. what is the minimum viable product you envision for this
nah just a funnel that i can follow to maximize traffic and conversions of girls

Use A.I. and teach it your preference, then make custom conversions so the Google Ad platform can optimize to only select partners you want, post a great picture, run the ad and over time, you'll find a good partner.

What exactly do you mean by help you

Dating is a meme tbh

Use A.I. and teach it your preference, then make custom conversions so the Google Ad platform can optimize to only select partners you want, post a great picture, run the ad and over time, you'll find a good partner.
wym? google ads to find a girl?

got this so far

Looking for a high quality female partner, click on this ad if you are interested!​