Day 1 of mewing complete

Davidjolski

Davidjolski

Platinum
So far I have went through one day of mewing, and i look like dogshit still, but i'm going to continue to do it anyway since i have nothing to lose, hopefully it becomes my natural state so i have to stop worrying about it, these are my side and front profiles btw

also i'm bulking to get bigger and stronger so my face will obviously look worse compared to if i were lean

Attachments

• Front-side-profile.jpg
    Front-side-profile.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Left-side-profile.jpg
    Left-side-profile.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 47
  • Right-side-profile.jpg
    Right-side-profile.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 42
dont waste ur time with this bullshit m8

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Repzta
mewing is cope and trust me even if it worked youd need way more than that lol

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel and Lorsss
  • +1
Reactions: ijolly197, Reoa, Wool and 1 other person
there is no reason not to do it, but dont expect big changes from it
well having good posture is never bad in any way but since he posts "before pictures" (which will be identical to his after pictures with the same light and angle) makes it obvious that he expects big changes

i already see changes,
do you want to model?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nosecel, Maxillacel and Lorsss
well having good posture is never bad in any way but since he posts "before pictures" (which will be identical to his after pictures with the same light and angle) makes it obvious that he expects big changes
3mm will totally make this guy a model!

why dont you lose some weight instead of muhh mewing fatass

• +1
Reactions: retard, Lorsss, thickdickdaddy27 and 1 other person
So far I have went through one day of mewing, and i look like dogshit still, but i'm going to continue to do it anyway since i have nothing to lose, hopefully it becomes my natural state so i have to stop worrying about it, these are my side and front profiles btw

also i'm bulking to get bigger and stronger so my face will obviously look worse compared to if i were lean
Keep mewing.

May Allah have mercy on your soul, life is beyond brutal for some

• +1
Reactions: draco, Viro, Nosecel and 2 others
this is the typical guy who asks moderators to delete all his posts the next days

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Vidyacoper and tylerhunter97
this is the typical guy who asks moderators to delete all his posts the next days
No i still have posts available for months now

Damn you shouldn't go a full day of mewing bro, it might throw your maxilla out of your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, Nosecel and Maxillacel
At least you are brave, if that is really you. My advice for you is to mute all faggots who tell you to rope and shit. AND STOP FUCKING MEWING FOR ER SAKE

You need surgery. Mewing is a cope. It doesn't work. Try and grow a beard if you can. You can fraud a jawline.