Destroying the emotionless zombie cope

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸
This forum has a horrible obsession with being an emotionless zombie because they think that a girl will leave them the instant they try to open up.

The reality is that opening up is both inevitable and necessary in a LTR.

Its inevitable because good luck trying to maintain your emotionless zombie facade for more then a couple of years

And it's necessary because: if you don't feel comfortable being open with a girl then that means that you don't trust her because you think that she will leave you if she sees the real you. And that lack of trust will poison your relationship.

If a girl genuinely likes you she will want you to be more attached to her.

So if a girl that likes you sees that you are sad she will think:
Oh no someone that I like is sad! I should cheer him up that way he will be more attached to me.

And on the other hand if a girl sees that your sad and decides to leave you because you "showed weakness" then the girl never liked you to begin with, because if she did like you she would have used that opportunity to get closer to you.

200.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chawaje, amorfati, CaptainCalicoe and 28 others
I got let go of and laughed at when I showed emotion

I hate women :ogre:

they are just holes and servants

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 761 and 5 others
The art is balancing your emotions and staying cold. Should be 50/50

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, karbo, gamma and 12 others
Well, that's how it should be

But many men have a different experience for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, APJ, IdiAmin and 5 others
Well, that's how it should be

But many men have a different experience for some reason
In those relationships the girl just doesn't like the guy. People cope by saying:
Oh if I just showed less emotion then she wouldn't have left me.
But honestly if you show sadness to a girl who likes you she will see that as an opportunity and jump onto it to get you more attached to her.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Patient A and hennypapi
there should be a balance, everyone, even outside of relationships would be repulsed from you as a man if you complain too much.

I personally have the opposite of this problem, I don't like to tell anyone about my problems, not even my family, and being this closed costed me friendships in the past, so I'm learning to open up more to people who are close to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, IdiAmin, Looks234 and 5 others
Foids are not your friends. You don't show your weakness to an enemy. And when you start screening foids for any quality, you will soon realize that none are fit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Lolcel, Cain and 10 others
Foids are not your friends. You don't show your weakness to an enemy. And when you start screening foids for any quality, you will soon realize that none are fit.
Imagine being friends with foids

Girls want you to open up to them but not anyone else (ESPECIALLY other girls)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
People in this forum striving for hedonistic lifestyles is nothing more than a pathetic projection supposed to compensate and make up for their sexless teenage years.

You are right OP but expect people to call this cope noneless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7823, Deleted member 2095, Deleted member 11758 and 4 others
I got let go of and laughed at when I showed emotion

I hate women :ogre:

they are just holes and servants
Common misconception from inexperienced guys with generally low body counts. She just wasn’t that into you. It wasn’t something you did or didn’t do. That’s the reality and you ll learn it as years go by and accumulate experience

• +1
Reactions: APJ, Patient A and Deleted member 10413
Common misconception from inexperienced guys with generally low body counts. She just wasn’t that into you. It wasn’t something you did or didn’t do. That’s the reality and you ll learn it as years go by and accumulate experience
Thnks teny

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 1476
Yes and No.
An emotional connection builds comfort and trust which are essential for any relationship.

However, don't be the guy who is more invested in the relationship than the girl right off the bat. Usually, relationship grow over time, and both people become more invested over time. So if in the first month, if you have shown a girl your vulnerabilities and emotions without any reciprocation, that's not a good thing.

Also, don't be the guy who talks about emotional connection, or about emotions all the time.

Comfort and trust has its place, but make sure to be high value(be fun, go on trips together, do fun stuff together, flirt with each other, have great sex, etc).

So yeah, be emotionally vulnerable. Use it to develop a connection with someone, but don't go too far with it too quick.

Grimba is absolutely right about one more thing. Don't try to hide your personality, or "the real you" from the girl. The frame you come from should not be, what personality should I show to get this girl to like me? It should be, here is my personality which I am proud of, and I'm looking for a girl who has a personality I like, and who can enjoy my unique personality.

You'll probably get rejected more, but the one's who stick around will be worth it, assuming your personality and looks are worth it(if they aren't...improve it).

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Lolcel, APJ and 3 others
what an utter dogshit thread. and I seldom say that :feelsokman:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 10413
what an utter dogshit thread. and I seldom say that :feelsokman:
Wow! You seldom say it? That's crazy, my thread must be really bad then. Well regardless thanks for your well thought out critique.

Wow! You seldom say it? That's crazy, my thread must be really bad then. Well regardless thanks for your well thought out critique.
nigga you might wanna head over to reddit if you're trying to bluepill people. not many on here take kindly to that stuff. anyway gl feefeeing with your bitches I'm sure that'll turn out great :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: LILMAXILLA and Deleted member 5061
Just be a little bitch that treats his girlfriend like his mommy theory

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and IdiAmin
Opening up is stupid, why would you talk about them about your problems lmao Tell your homies about them, not some random chick you won't dating 2 months later

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
You either die a chad after years of casual sex,
or become an inept who loses his freedom due to his LTR

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Lmao cope thread. Op you are so delusional. If you are sad girls will just laugh at you and think you are week

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, LILMAXILLA and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Lmao cope thread. Op you are so delusional. If you are sad girls will just laugh at you and think you are week
seems like uve never talked to a girl

This forum has a horrible obsession with being an emotionless zombie because they think that a girl will leave them the instant they try to open up.

The reality is that opening up is both inevitable and necessary in a LTR.

I don't think it's any sort of "obsession with being an emotionless zombie", it's just a consequence of the life we have had to endure.

bad life (getting bullied, shit parents, no girls like you) = become depressed and aware of the harsh realties of life (blackpilled)

good life (good relationships) = stay in "healthy" mindset and enjoy life, unaware of how terrible the world is for some others (bluepilled)

It's undeniable that there is a vicious cycle involved. That having the "emotionless zombie mindset" (I would call it depression), makes it harder to form positive relationships with people.

But that's no reason to tell people that they should just "change their mindset" or "open up", because the truth is, you really can't control that stuff to the extent that people pretend you can.

Telling people on here that it's their fault that they don't have a girlfriend and just need to "open up" (or similar advice), is just cruel in such a hypergamous world.

As much as bluepilled advice can have it's place in the normie world, (perhaps by providing a placebo effect to help people feel more motivated), it probably does more harm than good on a forum like this. Chances are you just stress people out and make them feel weak, whilst not actually helping them out of their situation, since the unsurmountable obstacles in their way are still there (hypergamy), (shit mental health).

I'm not saying that what you posted won't help anybody out, but I just think on a forum like this it really does more harm than good.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and APJ
LOL @ this entire thread

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 5061
stoic or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
OP is clearly a foid, a very stupid one.

Imagine believing that if you show vulnerability to a girl her perception of you is not gonna change at all, you are supposed to be the strong man who can protect her, not a weak faggot who can't handle hardships and needs emotional support :lul:

Jfl at opening up to women, they all are vapid whores.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, LILMAXILLA and PURE ARYAN GENETICS