DHT derivatives

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
Can you use DHT derivatives like Primo, var, Winstrol, Masteron ect if you’re Noorwooding (NW2)

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Provironum under 50 mg aka Mesterelone yes if you’re also using sycriptin. The others no

roids age u lil bro including DHT

You can but it would be stupid

Test+ anavar + dutasteride is safest

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
You can but it would be stupid

Test+ anavar + dutasteride is safest
What about sarms like Rad-140, S-23. They can give a dry cut look without really interfering too much with DHT conversion.

What about sarms like Rad-140, S-23. They can give a dry cut look without really interfering too much with DHT conversion.
Haven't researched too much into sarms tbh

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
It's always different how these drugs act from person to person. But in general dht derivates should be avoided if ur prone to male pattern baldness. There seems to be somewhat of a consensus tho from people reporting similar things.
Mast, and Winstrol rape your hair, they do this by being structurally similar to dht and reducing your e2 concentration which is essential to keeping your hair aswell. If you take an AI/serm to crush your estrogens/prevent them from binding to the receptors, even as a natty and especially if you are juicing, you will experience hair loss due to that aswell.
Now Proviron is also bad for your hair because it reduces your shgb which dht is binding to at a very high affinity (usually higher androgenicity = higher binding affinity to shgb). Thats the the whole point of Proviron; increasing the effectiveness of the roids you put in your body.
Primo seems to be slightly better than the other dht derivates when it comes to hair loss and other androgenic side effects like acne, agression, sebum production etc. because it is more tissue selective than the others. I think the reason why so many report Primo being shit for their hair is because they take too high of a Primo/Test ratio and thus crushing their e2.
As to sarms, s23 and rad seems to be bad for your hair, s4 and lgd4033 are reported to be better in that context, yk-11 is a weird one I'm not sure about, I would only use yk-11 together with other anabolics anyways due to its follistatin/myostatin action.

In general this is not a good place to discuss anabolics, people dont seem to be very knowledgable, no offense. I would advise you to start bingewatching yt videos of Derek (MorePlatesMoreDates), VigorousSteve, LeoLongevity (who died ironically under dubious circumstances and is a bit of a nutcase, but still his vids are great) and get a base understanding of the most important hormonal systems.
I guess there are alot of guys with knowledge on bodybuilding forums aswell, but Im not on any so I cant recommend any. From browsing through them they are really hit or miss tho, full of drug addicted low iq boomers sometimes that have no analytical thinking skills.

Last edited: