Dick envy is so crazy. My response to my so-called "dick-evisceration thread."

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
So this stupid @Nigger (either an unoriginal cave-dweller or a street-shitting pajeet) was so bothered by the fact that I, a Pakistani male, have a bigger dick than him, that he had to create a lengthy thread about me, using some obvious joke posts that I made years ago as "evidence" against me.

His small dick energy, his dick envy, are both so bad that he couldn't resist dedicating his very first post to me, after TWO YEARS, in his futile attempt to "eviscerate" me. His small dick energy knows no bounds: he's even hiding behind a VPN. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:

4007117-jeg-Jpt18-Fv-Yh.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, sub5c3l, Yaarhuni and 3 others
@scrunchables (Tagging because you brought my attention to the idea that I was "lying about my measurements" and that I was "brutally eviscerated.")

todays dick day i see

I fully support this lgbtq+ thread about male genitalia!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, MoggerM, DR. NICKGA and 3 others
So this stupid @Nigger (either an unoriginal cave-dweller or a street-shitting pajeet) was so bothered by the fact that I, a Pakistani male, have a bigger dick than him, that he had to create a lengthy thread about me, using some obvious joke posts that I made years ago as "evidence" against me.

His small dick energy, his dick envy, are both so bad that he couldn't resist dedicating his very first post to me, after TWO YEARS, in his futile attempt to "eviscerate" me. His small dick energy knows no bounds: he's even hiding behind a VPN. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:

4007117-jeg-Jpt18-Fv-Yh.jpg
Over for this forum ngl

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
MORE COCK !!! (physicscels please calculate length based off the shadow)

Attachments

• looksmax.png
    looksmax.png
    25.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
@scrunchables (Tagging because you brought my attention to the idea that I was "lying about my measurements" and that I was "brutally eviscerated.")
Funny how you’re quiet now, faggot, while you were jumping with joy after that fake “evisceration” thread.

"His small dick energy"

*Proceeds to make another thread to show genger's big dick energy* :feelskek::feelskek:

"His small dick energy"

*Proceeds to make another thread to show genger's big dick energy* :feelskek::feelskek:
Pajeet iq, can’t even write my name even though it’s spelled right in front of you. What a dumb fuck you are. :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Pajeet iq, can’t even write my name even though it’s spelled right in front of you. What a dumb fuck you are. :feelskek::feelskek:
Images   2024 03 17T101311415

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and sub5c3l
Bro why you talk about it so much

Bro why you talk about it so much
Are you stupid? Some guy created a thread spreading false information about me, so I debunk it. And then you have a problem with me? Straighten your priorities.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Thanks for bumping my thread, Rajesh. Seems like you’re very keen on seeing my dick thread, like the faggot you are.
Stfu cuck, you keep acting like you are different but everyone knows you are a porki cuck who keeps sucking on Turkish cock. Neck yourself
Images   2024 03 17T101445791

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and sub5c3l
Are you stupid? Some guy created a thread spreading false information about me, so I debunk it. And then you have a problem with me? Straighten your priorities.
You need to straighten sum else

I got banned before for posting my belly but this fag posts his cock outline and is fine

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Michael Myers
@Yaarhuni Since you also said, with full conviction, that I was “exposed.” Smh.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Yaarhuni