Dickpill strikes again(DICKLETS ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK)

7" NBP, right? You know, I don't know if I want to use NBP or BP. It's like this:

Imagine I have 4.5" girth and NBP length is 4" and BP length is 4.5"...

I simply want to say I got 4.5" x 4.5" instead of 4" x 4.5" since the numbers are equal (I got OCD, can you tell?)
I always measure in nbp, idc about bp

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
7" NBP, right? You know, I don't know if I want to use NBP or BP. It's like this:

Imagine I have 4.5" girth and NBP length is 4" and BP length is 4.5"...

I simply want to say I got 4.5" x 4.5" instead of 4" x 4.5" since the numbers are equal (I got OCD, can you tell?)
7×5.5 nbp. Minimum I'd desire. 7.5×6 ideally

• +1
Hopefully I can gain 1.5 inches in length and an inch in girth by cockmaxxing
People in the PE community swear it works and I've seen before and afters. Thing is, you will sacrifice your dick aesthetics for extra size. I personally wouldn't want that myself. Good luck, though! I'm completely fine with my size and do not seek to increase it, even though people on here would claim I'm a "dicklet" due to my size.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
It’s got nothing to do with that or the size of my dick. The point of this comment is her saying she’d be disgusted despite the overwhelming majority of internet cucks saying it doesn’t matter
no way the majority says dick doesn't matter

People in the PE community swear it works and I've seen before and afters. Thing is, you will sacrifice your dick aesthetics for extra size. I personally wouldn't want that myself. Good luck, though! I'm completely fine with my size and do not seek to increase it, even though people on here would claim I'm a "dicklet" due to my size.
Wdym dick aesthetics? Your size is your aesthetics

I always measure in nbp, idc about bp
Well, I care. I don't want to say I got less length than girth. I want to say I got equal length and girth or more length and less girth. Less length and more girth is weird to me.

4.5" x 4.5" > 4.5" x 4.25" > 4.25" x 4.5"

• +1
Wdym dick aesthetics? Your size is your aesthetics
Tons of dicks are ugly already but due to doing PE their dicks will look even uglier than before. Just compare before and afters and you'll see what I'm talking about.

• +1
Well, I care. I don't want to say I got less length than girth. I want to say I got equal length and girth or more length and less girth. Less length and more girth is weird to me.

I'm confused

• +1
Tons of dicks are ugly already but due to doing PE their dicks will look even uglier than before. Just compare before and afters and you'll see what I'm talking about.
Who cares nigga what matters how it feels inside the pussy

• +1

I have everything but cock do I just end it? God had to nerf me somehow. Don't even measure because I'm scared.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Michael Myers
I'm confused
I'm saying I think going with my BP size is important because otherwise I will say I got more girth than I do length and that's just weird.

• +1
When you said you were 6.7" x 5.7", I assumed you were trying to say that 6.7" x 5.7" is dicklet-tier. :feelskek:
Average means you will be the midway point, meaning 50% of people will be larger and 50% will be your size or smaller. You're slightly above average but since you're 5.5" NBP, that makes you somewhat above average since the average is ~5.2" BP. We use BP in scientific studies so that body weight isn't a variable factor. Perhaps it's cope when it comes to practicality, but since I've never had sex, I can't give my two cents here.
I've once heard that you can also use bp dick length having sex

• +1
I'm saying I think going with my BP size is important because otherwise I will say I got more girth than I do length and that's just weird.
I c

• +1
I have everything but cock do I just end it? God had to nerf me somehow. Don't even measure because I'm scared.
If you're at least anywhere near ~5.2" BP x ~4.6", you're fine. Besides women don't place much importance on dicks, it's mostly guys who do that. It's just an added bonus to them but you're ok even without it.

• +1
Reactions: GriffithMaxx
I've once heard that you can also use bp dick length having sex
I've heard that as well and others are claiming that it's not true. Others say you can use some of it, but not all. And I'm a virgin myself, so I can't say.

I've heard that as well and others are claiming that it's not true. Others say you can use some of it, but not all. And I'm a virgin myself, so I can't say.
but tbh why shouldn't u be able to use it? i mean if you lose fat around your fat pad u are able but not before losing fat?

but tbh why shouldn't u be able to use it? i mean if you lose fat around your fat pad u are able but not before losing fat?
I think you can't fully compress the fat in that region, it seems only possible with your fingers when you push down but not when you are laying on top of someone or whatever. That's what I think, idk.

If you're at least anywhere near ~5.2" BP x ~4.6", you're fine. Besides women don't place much importance on dicks, it's mostly guys who do that. It's just an added bonus to them but you're ok even without it.
ya, I'd guess around 6 bp but problem is girth. it's not awful but might be around 4.3-4.5 not sure. Maybe this site just has me fucked up idk.

• +1
I think you can't fully compress the fat in that region, it seems only possible with your fingers when you push down but not when you are laying on top of someone or whatever. That's what I think, idk.
yeah i mean doesn't matter thinking about that anyway just wait till we have our first time

• +1
ya, I'd guess around 6 bp but problem is girth. it's not awful but might be around 4.3-4.5 not sure. Maybe this site just has me fucked up idk.
Well, length-wise you're in the clear but even 4.3" girth isn't bad, it'd be sliiiightly below average as 4.5" is the average. If you can wear regular-sized condoms fine, you've got nothing to worry about. Now if you were sub-4" in girth, yeah, that'd be bad but you're around the average.

• +1
Reactions: GriffithMaxx
For those who ask I’m 6.7 BPEL and 5.7 girth now, quick story time:

So Friday night I’m chilling with one of my FWB we just finished fucking for like 2 hours and we start kissing and shit again. Long story short she ends up on my bed between my legs laying down just sucking the fuck out of my dick. We’re talking here and there and she asks me, randomly, “have you ever measured your penis?”.

I quickly answer no, IM NT AF, but say I have with my iPhone. She asks I tell her right around 7. I ask “Why, you think I have a big dick?” And laugh. She says yeah I do and continues sucking. HERE IT COMES DICKLETS YOU’VE BEEN WARNED.

I then ask her “would it be a deal breaker if a guy had a small dick?” She thinks about it for a second then smiles a little and says yeah it would. She then says verbatim “it would be disgusting to suck a small one like it would just turn me off so bad”

FUCKING BRUTAL JFL YOU HAVE TO HAVE EVERYTHING IN 2033 OR DONT EVEN DARE GOING OUT THERE
anything below 6, but especially below 5.5 is brutal

5 to 6 inches is the majority of the population including western countries

theres even guys that are below that, avg of rice orientals is 5 inches

dicks above 6 inches are rare on most countries including western countries. most of the countries that had 7 inches as an average had it on self reported statistics, then in studies with measurements by health professionals the numbers dropped considerably because surprise surprise mfs lie about their size

but yeah the avg foid usually likes cocks above the average size, you need to be above 7 inches, more around 7,5 to be a cock-based slayer

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Small dicked nigger