Did chewing gum give you a bigger jaw in an aesthetic way?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Obviously it increases your masseter size but does the result necessarily look attractive? I consider chewmaxxing before I get fillers next year but I fear it might worsen my current looks.

Idk but I remember at age 15 chewing gum in school meant you were a popular kid so maybe chew it to statusmax
😂😂😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alvik, HighIQcel, TheMewingBBC and 3 others
Yes. It very much did. Especially at low body fat. If your bloated and weigh more than 12%. Don’t have your hopes up. It looks best at a low body fat

• +1
Reactions: Alvik, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 616
Obviously it increases your masseter size but does the result necessarily look attractive? I consider chewmaxxing before I get fillers next year but I fear it might worsen my current looks.
no

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Framletgod, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 616
not really

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Chewing gum is bullshit.It wont give you sean o prys jaw.Its just gonna give you big ugly jaw muscles not bones

• +1
Reactions: Alvik and Deleted member 2227
It will always end up ugly unless you have hollow cheeks from what I've seen

• +1
Reactions: Alvik and Deleted member 616
Depends on the location and shape of your muscle, and skin thickness + bodyfat. If your masseter muscle is located near the bottom of your bone + low bodyfat + thinner skin, jaw exercises will help. If not, you’ll loot bloated and worse.

Yes but only if you are low bf.

Masseters are only a means to an end. That being bone mass and even morphology.

• +1
Reactions: Alvik
I did it all through puberty with mastic gum and even though I still have something of a recessed maxilla I got a super aesthetic square face w/ wide cheekbones, masseters, & forehead muscles (apparently called the temporalis). Though sheer facial width and a skinny neck I have a jawline & gonial angle whenever I clench my jaw. The result looks attractive as long as you keep hollow cheeks. Brutish looks always tend to come with bloat & wide face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Everyone chews gum on occasion. Some very often. To suddenly think that just becoming conscious of it is suddenly gonna yield growth is insane tier