DIET IS THE MAIN CAUSE OF SUBHUMANITY

totototo

totototo

SUPERDROL
As society gets further into the future people become uglier. why does this happen?
before we are even made our parents have sex and make a baby (us). The lower sperm quality of your dad the worse because low quality semen isnt as developed as good quality semen and this could cause developing limits (limited bone growth).The quality of your dad semen is decided by his hormones, which are the most controlled by your diet.
Good diet = Good hormones
Bad diet = Bad hormones
This isnt that big of an issue and it doesnt decide your looks completely. Even though most of us were born with high quality semen because our parents diet was way better back then.

After that a fetus is made and one of the most important parts of our development arrives. Pre natal development.
Pre natal development depends 100% on our moms (this is the most brutal part). if she doesnt nurture with the nutrients we need the baby will come underdeveloped and with a much lower bone mass and bone mass potential.
This is the stage were our organs and most of our bones are made. this also decides your frame.
Why does this happen?
Because again
Diet = Hormones
Hormones (prenatal, post natal and pubertal) = bone mass

After we are born another important phase comes along, our first 5 years.
Its all the same, we have to have a good diet in order to have a nice looking bone structure. For example look at the jordan barret kid photo

The same in puberty and while growth spurts.

Those were the three most important phases of somebodies life that will decide his destiny in this society by decidung their facial and body structure.

Look at Di Caprio and Johnny Depp, they were raised in a very traditional house and were fed a nice diet

Look at our society now and in the 1900's
the blackpil and subhumanuty werent a thing because people, specially guys, were prettier, so girls didnt only fuck chad. if you dont believe me try to explain the blackpill to your grandparents, they will laugh and be convinced that you are either gay or full virgin because it was different back then

So what is the diet we need?
Raw meat and organs and raw diary. Dont be afaid of fat, eat as much as you can because hormones are principally made out of cholesterol

I know this is a water thread and that genetics also play a huge rol in terms of your development, but everyday i see more and more people in this forum saying that meat and diary is bad where in reality meat and diary could have saved you from rotting here.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: pablomaxx, Feliezzx, john788 and 38 others
you will get called a coper even tho this is true

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, the_nextDavidLaid, curiousinterest2002 and 11 others
Bs nigga. Chad eats goyslop

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Feliezzx, slavicpsycho, Costcosuperstore and 18 others
20240206 173352

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: viniciz, Skywalker, capybara and 3 others
i only ate fruity pebble's and twinkies as a kid and still have mogger bones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 57122 and 4 others
Didn't read. Plus it's genetics idiot. Subhumanity is always genetics. It's just life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Heinrich Schmidt, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
Bs nigga. Chad eats goyslop
only modern chad because of his incredible genetics, one day chads bloodline will fall into the ugliness abysm because of eating goyslop like every other bloodline did.
And again, you are not chad so you have to do things that chad doesnt in order to try to become him. if your family has a good diet eventually your grandsons could become chad
I said that hundred years ago there were more chads that there are now and that is because of diet

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder, Heinrich Schmidt, LooksOrDeath and 5 others
As i said chad genetics could defy nature by some time but not forever, you were blessed by them so try to preserve that genetic, as a kid i ate shit seed oils and sugar, now i eat a good diet and i look better than ever, if i had eaten a good diet and not sugar seed oil, today i would have been way better looking and happier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122 and mvp2v1
Didn't read. Plus it's genetics idiot. Subhumanity is always genetics. It's just life.
then why wasnt the blackpill a thing in the 5000 years of society history and is a thing now in the 2000's? clearly more and more people are suffering from uglyness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
based user, 100% agree. people will realize this in time

• +1
Reactions: john788, mewingmaxxer and bussi
One issue I see with raw meat thing, is that the raw meat of an animal that was killed days ago and has been kept cold or refrigerated is probably very different then the raw meat fresh off the animals death. For starters we prefer warm foods, when you first kill some big game and you cut off some meat the meat will be warm. So the experience is already very different then how you and i would eat raw meat. Itl be cold and the texture very different. Probably tons of other differences as far as hormones etc in the meat

One issue I see with raw meat thing, is that the raw meat of an animal that was killed days ago and has been kept cold or refrigerated is probably very different then the raw meat fresh off the animals death. For starters we prefer warm foods, when you first kill some big game and you cut off some meat the meat will be warm. So the experience is already very different then how you and i would eat raw meat. Itl be cold and the texter very different. Probably tons of other differences.
Lions and tigers, like every other hunther animal tend to fast until they hunt something. When they do, they eat up to 20 pounds of meat and organs to compensate.
I know that the taste and the ausency of blood could affect the flavor. I recommend freezing your meat and organs so it kills everything it could possibly have from not being so fresh, like paulsaladino does

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122 and Venommm_
As society gets further into the future people become uglier. why does this happen?
before we are even made our parents have sex and make a baby (us). The lower sperm quality of your dad the worse because low quality semen isnt as developed as good quality semen and this could cause developing limits (limited bone growth).The quality of your dad semen is decided by his hormones, which are the most controlled by your diet.
Bad diet = Bad hormones
This isnt that big of an issue and it doesnt decide your looks completely. Even though most of us were born with high quality semen because our parents diet was way better back then.

After that a fetus is made and one of the most important parts of our development arrives. Pre natal development.
Pre natal development depends 100% on our moms (this is the most brutal part). if she doesnt nurture with the nutrients we need the baby will come underdeveloped and with a much lower bone mass and bone mass potential.
This is the stage were our organs and most of our bones are made. this also decides your frame.
Why does this happen?
Because again
Diet = Hormones

Its all the same, we have to have a good diet in order to have a nice looking bone structure. For example look at the jordan barret kid photo

Those were the three most important phases of somebodies life that will decide his destiny in this society by decidung their facial and body structure.

Look at Di Caprio and Johnny Depp, they were raised in a very traditional house and were fed a nice diet

the blackpil and subhumanuty werent a thing because people, specially guys, were prettier, so girls didnt only fuck chad. if you dont believe me try to explain the blackpill to your grandparents, they will laugh and be convinced that you are either gay or full virgin because it was different back then

Raw meat and organs and raw diary. Dont be afaid of fat, eat as much as you can because hormones are principally made out of cholesterol

I know this is a water thread and that genetics also play a huge rol in terms of your development, but everyday i see more and more people in this forum saying that meat and diary is bad where in reality meat and diary could have saved you from rotting here.
Grey high IQ attempt fail

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Grey high IQ attempt fail
its still true tho, if society would be more natural and healthy this forum would even exist. This forum is one of the consequences of malnutrition

• +1
Reactions: BluePillow, Deleted member 57122 and lemonnz
True, this partly explains why there r Africans living in the wild but have MOGGER bones

True, this partly explains why there r Africans living in the wild but have MOGGER bones
the thing with africans is that they most of the times are ugly despite having mogger bones

• +1
Goyslop makes kids grow
Enjoy your muh carnivore diet and be 5’4

Actually, I’ll go as far as to say that a kid who eats goyslop and organ meats mogs this entire diet plan.

Eatingwiderangeoffoodspill

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Pandora, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
Goyslop makes kids grow
Enjoy your muh carnivore diet and be 5’4

Actually, I’ll go as far as to say that a kid who eats goyslop and organ meats mogs this entire diet plan.

Eatingwiderangeoffoodspill
Goyslop is one of the reasons why beauty has fallen to such point, is the reason why you are rotting here and why you cant have pussy.
Eat goyslop now, rot in a blackpill forum later
Beauty and bone mass isnt something magical and random, it has to be backed by building materials (diet), goyslop makes every function in your body against this bone making. Go for a walk at the city and see every ugly normie, ask yourself why are they like that, what do they have in common. The answer is Bad diets that only cause poor bone and cranial capacity development. (brain size)
A society that praises goyslop is a society of retarded low iq subhumans

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 57122 and Luh?nn?
Bad diet = Bad hormones

Why does this happen?
Because again
Diet = Hormones

High fucking iq thread for once.

Genes MOG
diet builds genes.
if chad eats goyslop eventually his genetics wont be elite. his grandsons would be at lesst 2 psl points uglier because of family goyslop consumption.
whereas it could also happen viceversa, ltn raises his kids with nutrients and so on, eventually his grandsons would be mtn or even htn
genes are just phenotype and harmony, diet is what builds bones.
negative canthal tilt and simp skull are caused by a defiency of nutrients in the prenatal phase that leadd to bad cranial development (weak bones and small deformed skull)

• +1
Goyslop is one of the reasons why beauty has fallen to such point, is the reason why you are rotting here and why you cant have pussy.
Eat goyslop now, rot in a blackpill forum later
Beauty and bone mass isnt something magical and random, it has to be backed by building materials (diet), goyslop makes every function in your body against this bone making. Go for a walk at the city and see every ugly normie, ask yourself why are they like that, what do they have in common. The answer is Bad diets that only cause poor bone and cranial capacity development. (brain size)
A society that praises goyslop is a society of retarded low iq subhumans

You talk with such certainty that I am a rotter lol

I agree diet is important; these diets are missing k2, but the igf-1 factor is why I mention that goyslop kids are taller because of this, regardless of whether you believe it or not.

A kid who eats nutrient-dense food and goyslop will develop better, and I’m talking after birth, he will meet his nutrient factor, and the igf-1 stimulant foods will make him taller.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and vyirus
Infant mortality was like 20% in 1900 and there was no air pollution

Since air pollution causes asthma and allergies which causes malloclusion that outright explains if those men looked better. Zoomer height can be explained by greater knowledge of nutrition and nutritionally loaded parents

Infant mortality was like 20% in 1900 and there was no air pollution

Since air pollution causes asthma and allergies which causes malloclusion that outright explains if those men looked better. Zoomer height can be explained by greater knowledge of nutrition and nutritionally loaded parents
asthma and allergies are strongly caused by malnutrition rather than air pollution

• +1
Bad diet = Bad hormones

Why does this happen?
Because again
Diet = Hormones

Another wannabe masc “liver king” shill

You think Chico or Barrett ate fucking raw meat? (No they’d eat macdonalds and pizza after every show)

You think the people you mentioned ate raw meat? No. Why are you using them as examples? Fucking retard

Go ahead and blast your thyroid and glucose with a wannabe masc “raw meat and eggs” only diet. I’ll laugh when you’re having health issues and depressive episodes without knowing why.

Ray Peat on top.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
most people are average but they just eat like shit and dont care about their looks

Cope, you can't build bone out of nothing. You realize you build your body through your food, right? Sugar is just for energy.

• +1
Reactions: totototo
Bad diet = Bad hormones

Why does this happen?
Because again
Diet = Hormones

Yup, not just your parents diet but also your grandparents diet and it keeps going.

Food = genetics.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and totototo
Probably some truth in this;

Still, attractive people make attravtive people on average; regardless of what they eat.

Heck, high class attractive people mostly eat overproduced vegan scam food and their kids will still mog.

Also lots of our ancestors were hungry all their lives.

asthma and allergies are strongly caused by malnutrition rather than air pollution
No air pollution and lower childhood mortality perfectly explains the rise in allergies/asthma. You can force your bones to grow more with chemicals and mech forces from chewing but beyond t hat is just made up theories

You talk with such certainty that I am a rotter lol

I agree diet is important; these diets are missing k2, but the igf-1 factor is why I mention that goyslop kids are taller because of this, regardless of whether you believe it or not.

A kid who eats nutrient-dense food and goyslop will develop better, and I’m talking after birth, he will meet his nutrient factor, and the igf-1 stimulant foods will make him taller.

Probably some truth in this;

Still, attractive people make attravtive people on average; regardless of what they eat.

Heck, high class attractive people mostly eat overproduced vegan scam food and their kids will still mog.

Also
Its really this easy.

in the 1900's and before people were much more prettier on average than today (specially men)

do you think that genetics magically went uglier from one day to another without any explanation? because that is basically what you both are saying

Obviously this wouldnt happen because of any magic or random event. So we are only left to think how did this happen and what has changed since then.

When we look at what makes bones and bautiful facial features we look at hormones and different body processes, which work their best with a correct diet.

It is true that Jordan Barret and nice looking people will eat garbage and still look nice, its just a matter of time for their bodies to slowly lose that great genetics due to body malfunctioning and become ugly or normies.

Each generation of people is coming uglier and uglier because diets are only becoming worse.

Also, every person on this forum agrees with the same argument: Curries or indians are the ugliest race. What did indians do to become ugly? They became malnutritioned vegans that hated eating meat because of religion, this lead to them becoming ugly. Just look at indian warriors before, they dont look so bad having good bones. LOOK AT @Mog3D HE IS CURRY AND MOST USERS COMMENTING ON HIS THREAD ABOUT HIS FACE SAY THAT HE IS HTN,CHADLITE OR EVEN CHAD WHILE BEING CURRY. THIS IS BECAUSE HE HAS GOOD BONE STRUCTURE. so indians can be good looking, they just need to have nice bones by eating nutritious food. maybe mog3d had good genetics and ate like shit, but he is the representation of a good looking indian because of bone structure
good diet = good body functioning and hormones = good bone structure

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 57122, Mog3D and 1 other person
Bad diet = Bad hormones

Why does this happen?
Because again
Diet = Hormones

Wrong. You were born ugly because of your parents and/or unfortunate gene recombination at conception. You never had control. It was your destiny. Stop coping with Muh diet, it is honestly extemely embarrassing

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 51465
Wrong. You were born ugly because of your parents and/or unfortunate gene recombination at conception. You never had control. It was your destiny. Stop coping with Muh diet, it is honestly extemely embarrassing
then again, why were people better looking back then. destiny and randomness doesnt exist, its just nature and how our bodies work

• +1
then again, why were people better looking back then. destiny and randomness doesnt exist, its just nature and how our bodies work
They were not.

They were not.
ask your granparents about the blackpill and explain to them inceldom, they will laugh because such thing didnt exist back then because of better average looks
also just look at one of the most famous blackpill photos:

Attachments

• 3867716_1704439955744.jpeg
    3867716_1704439955744.jpeg
    672.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 57122, bussi and 1 other person
ask your granparents about the blackpill and explain to them inceldom, they will laugh because such thing didnt exist back then because of better average looks
also just look at one of the most famous blackpill photos:
People were thinner back then (due to lack of access to processed hyperpalatable foods). But genetics wise, they were as they are today. Evolution doesn’t happen in 100 years. You are retarded, don’t ever go into science.

You are a teenager who thinks has shit figured out. You don’t. Back then the hypergamy of women was artificially constrained due to lack of social media/options, lack of globalized sexual marketplace, and women getting with men for survival reasons (not attraction)

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Feliezzx
People were thinner back then (due to lack of access to processed hyperpalatable foods). But genetics wise, they were as they are today. Evolution doesn’t happen in 100 years. You are retarded, don’t ever go into science.

You are a teenager who thinks has shit figured out. You don’t. Back then the hypergamy of women was artificially constrained due to lack of social media/options, lack of globalized sexual marketplace, and women getting with men for survival reasons (not attraction)
evolution and human change are two different things, if people nowadays were genetically like before, thin people wouldnt be ugly, i have a lot of thin friends who are ltns or mtns.
It is true that because of dating apps women are now harder to achieve, but focusing on why does facial changes happen its all because of diet.
human change can occur in an 100 year difference of course, this happens because each generation is raised differently and worse, specially because malnutrition on the prenatal phase.
this is literally the solution to ugliness genetics arent becoming worse diet is
hormonal and dietal corruption is truly a disgrace for a mans body, its so powerful that trans people can become the other sex just by changing their hormones, this change mostly modifies their facial features and physical caracteristics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122 and Luh?nn?
LOOK AT @Mog3D HE IS CURRY AND MOST USERS COMMENTING ON HIS THREAD ABOUT HIS FACE SAY THAT HE IS HTN,CHADLITE OR EVEN CHAD WHILE BEING CURRY. THIS IS BECAUSE HE HAS GOOD BONE STRUCTURE. so indians can be good looking, they just need to have nice bones by eating nutritious food. maybe mog3d had good genetics and ate like shit, but he is the representation of a good looking indian because of bone structure
good diet = good body functioning and hormones = good bone structure
I don't really think that my genetics are really good but my diet is. I live in a part of India (rural) where tribals (adivasi) still exist and practice their hunting and shit so whenever my father (Doctor) treats these tribal patients they most of the time don't pay money rather they give us there wild chicken or goat (alive) so whenever I eat meat I eat like fresh like just killing it on the spot cutting it in pieces cleaning it and then cooking it then eat it and I eat meat like 3 days a week. so I totally agree with your theory.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, mayo mogger and totototo
True however the foods you should be eating depend on race too, some races tolerate certain foods better.

Most important thing is to listen to your body and eat foods that are high in nutrients and easy for you to digest

evolution and human change are two different things, if people nowadays were genetically like before, thin people wouldnt be ugly, i have a lot of thin friends who are ltns or mtns.
It is true that because of dating apps women are now harder to achieve, but focusing on why does facial changes happen its all because of diet.
human change can occur in an 100 year difference of course, this happens because each generation is raised differently and worse, specially because malnutrition on the prenatal phase.
this is literally the solution to ugliness genetics arent becoming worse diet is
hormonal and dietal corruption is truly a disgrace for a mans body, its so powerful that trans people can become the other sex just by changing their hormones, this change mostly modifies their facial features and physical caracteristics
you’re right, these factors are all important. unfortunately in my case my mom is a vegetarian, completely boneless, and my parents are older than average, I think that’s why I grew to a pathetic height compared to my dad, even bigger suifuel is that my half brother is like 6’4 or 6’5. And my mother is completely oblivious to all this, like she never questioned that I’m the shortest in every class despite my dad being 6’0 and she is average height lol.

Stable carbon and nitrogen isotope testing of human bones of our pre-agriculture ancestors clearly show across all Homo Sapiens Sapiens history (300k - 10k BC) that we were consuming a diet consisting of 80% meat, be it raw, smoked, dried, or cooked.

All archeological data of proto humans (4.5mil - 300k BC) shows that we evolved on animal fat and protein - from bone marrow and brains of carcasses, to actual hunting and fresh meat.

For 99.99% of our evolution we have relied on meeting our nutritional needs with animal fat and protein. Pre agricultural people were absolute moggers with wide thick healthy bones, big brains, and impressive height.

All hard sciences like comparative anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, archeology clearly show that we are hypercarnivores.

Now, people trying to make a point that we need to eat smushed plants to develop properly are by definition brainwashed or retarded.

Educate yourselves, so maybe your future generation won't be a boneless incel mess. Because there is always a retard around the corner that will say our teeth are flat and therefore we need to eat "goyslob" without even knowing what negative and positive selection is.

• +1
Stable carbon and nitrogen isotope testing of human bones of our pre-agriculture ancestors clearly show across all Homo Sapiens Sapiens history (300k - 10k BC) that we were consuming a diet consisting of 80% meat, be it raw, smoked, dried, or cooked.

All archeological data of proto humans (4.5mil - 300k BC) shows that we evolved on animal fat and protein - from bone marrow and brains of carcasses, to actual hunting and fresh meat.

For 99.99% of our evolution we have relied on meeting our nutritional needs with animal fat and protein. Pre agricultural people were absolute moggers with wide thick healthy bones, big brains, and impressive height.

All hard sciences like comparative anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, archeology clearly show that we are hypercarnivores.

Now, people trying to make a point that we need to eat smushed plants to develop properly are by definition brainwashed or retarded.

Educate yourselves, so maybe your future generation won't be a boneless incel mess. Because there is always a retard around the corner that will say our teeth are flat and therefore we need to eat "goyslob" without even knowing what negative and positive selection is.
Pre agricultural people aslo had like 200-300cc which is craniofacial size for the brain, they had bigger brains and therefore more IQ
could you explain more about the form of our teeth and our diet? because that is one of the most used excuses

• +1
Pre agricultural people aslo had like 200-300cc which is craniofacial size for the brain, they had bigger brains and therefore more IQ
could you explain more about the form of our teeth and our diet? because that is one of the most used excuses
We started our evolutionary path of early primates as frugivores and herbivores. A lot of our morphology hasn't changed since that beginning point. We can attribute our total gut length, flat teeth, and possibly color vision to our early dietary pattern...etc

Why we still have these feature even though we've eaten primarily or exclusively meat for the past 4.5 mil years? The answer is that we simply don't have negative selective pressure to get rid of them. We have opposite thumbs and big brains that make tool crafting possible - why grow big sharp teeth and claws if you can already get access to meat and fat with stone tools.

We are simply fulfilling a very specific ecological niche. We are not sprinters or brute force animals, our shoulders are literally designed for throwing. People think white and black when it comes to species classification - "oh if you are carnivore, then you must have sharp pointy teeth!". There are thousands of different adaptations of carnivory, some species don't even have teeth or jaws and still consume 100% meat.

Some adaptions that have changed and point to carnivory are: stomach acidity of ph value <2 (literally the ph of a carrion eater), non-existent cecum, long small intestine, high fat reserves, adipocyte morphology, reduction of masticatory system, early age of weaning, reliance on meat and fat for absolute nutrition (b12, A, K2, folate.. etc.), the mechanism of insulin resistance and the list goes on.

Last edited:
  • +1
Good post greycel. Sadly, 99.9% of normies have no understanding of epigenetics or the importance of nutrition pre and post-birth, particularly in adolescent years.

• +1
Reactions: bussi
more and more people in this forum saying that meat and diary is bad where in reality meat and diary could have saved you from rotting here.
Dr. Weston Price talked about a strange nutrient that we found in liver, shellfish and butter, which he called factor x, but which today we know was vitamin K2 (mk-7).

Studies done in rats showed that a vitamin K2 deficiency during pregnancy led to changes in facial development, alterations in facial growth.

During development, proteins dependent on vitamin K2 are concentrated in the nasal cartilage, to allow the correct development of the bones of the face; anteriorly and laterally. Not down.

This can be further aggravated if the fetus does not receive the correct amounts of vitamin K2 in weeks 6 to 9 of pregnancy, because the cartilage calcifies earlier, generating something called maxillonasal dysplasia or underdevelopment of the jaw.

Screenshot 2024 02 01 14 14 33 475 comgoogleandroidappsnbufiles2

This is a crucial element in our beauty and in our facial symmetry, because the upper jaw is the key in the face to determine the position of all the other bones, from the jaw to the bones of the nose and the zygomatics that form the cheekbones.

Screenshot 2024 02 01 14 09 11 168 comgoogleandroidappsnbufiles

And both Vitamin A, D3 and K2 are important because many times the central reason for waiting 2 years between pregnancies has to do with the mother being able to recover nutrient reserves and avoid nutritional deficiencies while breastfeeding and becoming pregnant at the same time.

In general terms we can say that the greater the vitamin K2 deficiency, the worse facial development.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and totototo
Dr. Weston Price talked about a strange nutrient that we found in liver, shellfish and butter, which he called factor x, but which today we know was vitamin K2 (mk-7).

Studies done in rats showed that a vitamin K2 deficiency during pregnancy led to changes in facial development, alterations in facial growth.

During development, proteins dependent on vitamin K2 are concentrated in the nasal cartilage, to allow the correct development of the bones of the face; anteriorly and laterally. Not down.

This can be further aggravated if the fetus does not receive the correct amounts of vitamin K2 in weeks 6 to 9 of pregnancy, because the cartilage calcifies earlier, generating something called maxillonasal dysplasia or underdevelopment of the jaw.

View attachment 2732174
This is a crucial element in our beauty and in our facial symmetry, because the upper jaw is the key in the face to determine the position of all the other bones, from the jaw to the bones of the nose and the zygomatics that form the cheekbones.

View attachment 2732181

And both Vitamin A, D3 and K2 are important because many times the central reason for waiting 2 years between pregnancies has to do with the mother being able to recover nutrient reserves and avoid nutritional deficiencies while breastfeeding and becoming pregnant at the same time.

In general terms we can say that the greater the vitamin K2 deficiency, the worse facial development.
Cooking meat reduces significantly the amount of vitamin k2 and other vitamins in it

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 57122
Lions and tigers, like every other hunther animal tend to fast until they hunt something. When they do, they eat up to 20 pounds of meat and organs to compensate.
I know that the taste and the ausency of blood could affect the flavor. I recommend freezing your meat and organs so it kills everything it could possibly have from not being so fresh, like paulsaladino does
freezing as cooking, destroy nutrients
no such thing in the meat that will kill you
nothing

• +1