DIET IS THE MAIN CAUSE OF SUBHUMANITY

Bs nigga. Chad eats goyslop

sadly, i don't believe your son will grow a good chin if you are recessed

what specific benefits does this diet you proclaim provide?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
everything about health and good body functioning and the most important good development
like what are the benefits of each of the types of foods you mentioned? also non placebo benefits you have seen in your own life

like what are the benefits of each of the types of foods you mentioned? also non placebo benefits you have seen in your own life
are you retarded i have already told you plus they are explained in the thread. basically with raw meat or raw liver you get a lot of nutrients

• +1
Reactions: Jaded and Deleted member 57122
are you retarded i have already told you plus they are explained in the thread. basically with raw meat or raw liver you get a lot of nutrients
why do you call your pseudoscience scientific fact doesnt make sense. good to know that the nutrients are high ig but theres shit missing in thread tbh

why do you call your pseudoscience scientific fact doesnt make sense. good to know that the nutrients are high ig but theres shit missing in thread tbh
nutrient values in raw meat isnt pseudoscience. ask me what is left and ill complete

• +1
nutrient values in raw meat isnt pseudoscience. ask me what is left and ill complete
the pseudoscience is using celebrities with already good genetics as examples proving your point. i would like a section on personal experiences with the topic and diet and how it helped you specifically.

the pseudoscience is using celebrities with already good genetics as examples proving your point. i would like a section on personal experiences with the topic and diet and how it helped you specifically.
i was saying that leonardo di caprio was raised in a very traditional household and was raised good.
Im currently doing it the thing is that im in late puberty.

• +1
Is it a coincidence that Chico ate fish during his child hood and became the pretty boy 6’4 PSL God?

I don't really think that my genetics are really good but my diet is. I live in a part of India (rural) where tribals (adivasi) still exist and practice their hunting and shit so whenever my father (Doctor) treats these tribal patients they most of the time don't pay money rather they give us there wild chicken or goat (alive) so whenever I eat meat I eat like fresh like just killing it on the spot cutting it in pieces cleaning it and then cooking it then eat it and I eat meat like 3 days a week. so I totally agree with your theory.
my fellow gangetic king.

• Love it
Reactions: Mog3D
As society gets further into the future people become uglier. why does this happen?
before we are even made our parents have sex and make a baby (us). The lower sperm quality of your dad the worse because low quality semen isnt as developed as good quality semen and this could cause developing limits (limited bone growth).The quality of your dad semen is decided by his hormones, which are the most controlled by your diet.
Good diet = Good hormones
Bad diet = Bad hormones
This isnt that big of an issue and it doesnt decide your looks completely. Even though most of us were born with high quality semen because our parents diet was way better back then.

After that a fetus is made and one of the most important parts of our development arrives. Pre natal development.
Pre natal development depends 100% on our moms (this is the most brutal part). if she doesnt nurture with the nutrients we need the baby will come underdeveloped and with a much lower bone mass and bone mass potential.
This is the stage were our organs and most of our bones are made. this also decides your frame.
Why does this happen?
Because again
Diet = Hormones
Hormones (prenatal, post natal and pubertal) = bone mass

After we are born another important phase comes along, our first 5 years.
Its all the same, we have to have a good diet in order to have a nice looking bone structure. For example look at the jordan barret kid photo

The same in puberty and while growth spurts.

Those were the three most important phases of somebodies life that will decide his destiny in this society by decidung their facial and body structure.

Look at Di Caprio and Johnny Depp, they were raised in a very traditional house and were fed a nice diet

Look at our society now and in the 1900's
the blackpil and subhumanuty werent a thing because people, specially guys, were prettier, so girls didnt only fuck chad. if you dont believe me try to explain the blackpill to your grandparents, they will laugh and be convinced that you are either gay or full virgin because it was different back then

So what is the diet we need?
Raw meat and organs and raw diary. Dont be afaid of fat, eat as much as you can because hormones are principally made out of cholesterol

I know this is a water thread and that genetics also play a huge rol in terms of your development, but everyday i see more and more people in this forum saying that meat and diary is bad where in reality meat and diary could have saved you from rotting here.
dicaprio didnt grow up in a good enviroment or depp lmao

That’s why healthy food is so expensive now
The elite are trying make us all dysgenic

• +1
Reactions: totototo
Stable carbon and nitrogen isotope testing of human bones of our pre-agriculture ancestors clearly show across all Homo Sapiens Sapiens history (300k - 10k BC) that we were consuming a diet consisting of 80% meat, be it raw, smoked, dried, or cooked.

All archeological data of proto humans (4.5mil - 300k BC) shows that we evolved on animal fat and protein - from bone marrow and brains of carcasses, to actual hunting and fresh meat.

For 99.99% of our evolution we have relied on meeting our nutritional needs with animal fat and protein. Pre agricultural people were absolute moggers with wide thick healthy bones, big brains, and impressive height.

All hard sciences like comparative anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, archeology clearly show that we are hypercarnivores.

Now, people trying to make a point that we need to eat smushed plants to develop properly are by definition brainwashed or retarded.

Educate yourselves, so maybe your future generation won't be a boneless incel mess. Because there is always a retard around the corner that will say our teeth are flat and therefore we need to eat "goyslob" without even knowing what negative and positive selection is.
Wrong. All your sentences are false.

As society gets further into the future people become uglier. why does this happen?
before we are even made our parents have sex and make a baby (us). The lower sperm quality of your dad the worse because low quality semen isnt as developed as good quality semen and this could cause developing limits (limited bone growth).The quality of your dad semen is decided by his hormones, which are the most controlled by your diet.
Bad diet = Bad hormones
This isnt that big of an issue and it doesnt decide your looks completely. Even though most of us were born with high quality semen because our parents diet was way better back then.

After that a fetus is made and one of the most important parts of our development arrives. Pre natal development.
Pre natal development depends 100% on our moms (this is the most brutal part). if she doesnt nurture with the nutrients we need the baby will come underdeveloped and with a much lower bone mass and bone mass potential.
This is the stage were our organs and most of our bones are made. this also decides your frame.
Why does this happen?
Because again
Diet = Hormones

Its all the same, we have to have a good diet in order to have a nice looking bone structure. For example look at the jordan barret kid photo

Those were the three most important phases of somebodies life that will decide his destiny in this society by decidung their facial and body structure.

Look at Di Caprio and Johnny Depp, they were raised in a very traditional house and were fed a nice diet

the blackpil and subhumanuty werent a thing because people, specially guys, were prettier, so girls didnt only fuck chad. if you dont believe me try to explain the blackpill to your grandparents, they will laugh and be convinced that you are either gay or full virgin because it was different back then

Raw meat and organs and raw diary. Dont be afaid of fat, eat as much as you can because hormones are principally made out of cholesterol

I know this is a water thread and that genetics also play a huge rol in terms of your development, but everyday i see more and more people in this forum saying that meat and diary is bad where in reality meat and diary could have saved you from rotting here.
What should I eat

What should I eat
personally i eat raw beef meat and organs, raw milk and raw diary, raw eggs, and i add ice cream too

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
then what did our ancestors eat nigger?
It doesn't matter. Whatever they ate caused them to die at 30-35. It is naturalistic fallacy. Also ,there is direct fossil evidence their diets were rich in carbohydrates so all this drivel you wrote is simply embarassing. Have you ever done research at a professional level? Have you seen the inside of a lab?

It doesn't matter. Whatever they ate caused them to die at 30-35. It is naturalistic fallacy. Also ,there is direct fossil evidence their diets were rich in carbohydrates so all this drivel you wrote is simply embarassing. Have you ever done research at a professional level? Have you seen the inside of a lab?
just a myth soyboy

fiber plus toxins? no thanks
They’re so minimal they won’t affect you at all. Which is why actual doctors and health professionals say veggies/fruits are healthy.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Thanks for the input.

Now refute them.
Wait, let me understand something. You believe I would address all the schizophrenic ramblings of an incel teenager on an obscure forum who thinks he discovered the theory of everything on the topic of nutrition? While he has no professional experience or in fact dating experience either. I would never do that. I value my time and I like to gatekeep too.

Wait, let me understand something. You believe I would address all the schizophrenic ramblings of an incel teenager on an obscure forum who thinks he discovered the theory of everything on the topic of nutrition? While he has no professional experience or in fact dating experience either. I would never do that. I value my time and I like to gatekeep too.
Yes, you value you your time and this is why you are on this forum literally shitposting. If you know you can't respond, don't bother baiting.

Sure, slander me and say I'm a retarded schizo teen - maybe that will make you feel better for not responding. Instead of attacking me, please provide evidence of the contrary to my points?

If you wish to discuss, I'm willing to provide sources for each and every of my claims. We can start by locating the trophic level of humans and see what they are meant to eat: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/ajpa.24247

Please, back up your claims with sources. I'm always eager to change my mind but I need hard evidence.

Bad diet = Bad hormones

Why does this happen?
Because again
Diet = Hormones

Subhumans mating is the cause

What if I eat beef raw in the middle but put in a hot pan for few mins to brown the outside

Stable carbon and nitrogen isotope testing of human bones of our pre-agriculture ancestors clearly show across all Homo Sapiens Sapiens history (300k - 10k BC) that we were consuming a diet consisting of 80% meat, be it raw, smoked, dried, or cooked.

All archeological data of proto humans (4.5mil - 300k BC) shows that we evolved on animal fat and protein - from bone marrow and brains of carcasses, to actual hunting and fresh meat.

For 99.99% of our evolution we have relied on meeting our nutritional needs with animal fat and protein. Pre agricultural people were absolute moggers with wide thick healthy bones, big brains, and impressive height.

All hard sciences like comparative anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, archeology clearly show that we are hypercarnivores.

Now, people trying to make a point that we need to eat smushed plants to develop properly are by definition brainwashed or retarded.

Educate yourselves, so maybe your future generation won't be a boneless incel mess. Because there is always a retard around the corner that will say our teeth are flat and therefore we need to eat "goyslob" without even knowing what negative and positive selection is.
tell me you are a bart kay bootlicker without telling me you are a bart kay bootlicker JFL

you have no original thoughts of your own you just like regurgitate other people's talking points to try and sound smart, have you ever done any research in a lab? how many peer-reviewed publications do you have to your name?
I unlike you have masters degrees in kinesiology, cell biology, and nutrition science

@DrTony get a load of this buffoon

tell me you are a bart kay bootlicker without telling me you are a bart kay bootlicker JFL

you have no original thoughts of your own you just like regurgitate other people's talking points to try and sound smart, have you ever done any research in a lab? how many peer-reviewed publications do you have to your name?
I unlike you have masters degrees in kinesiology, cell biology, and nutrition science

Still no arguments....

Please, prove me wrong, I'm genuinely interested.

All we say is based on other peoples' work you smartass, especially if its related to science. Good for you and your degrees, I'm sure the professors sit you down and and tell you to let your imagination go wild and have fun with your original thoughts.

Why should I have publications to discuss this topic? I research both sides of the arguments and come to a conclusion based on what i've found and based on how my body reacts to the nutrition I consume.

So far I can't have a conversation with people here because they just attack me without providing any information.

My original thought is that when I eat plant foods my health suffers and when I eat only meat my health is splendid. Now, I try to find out why this is the case.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Bad diet = Bad hormones

Why does this happen?
Because again
Diet = Hormones

I got insulted by his expectation I would take time off my day to address his bullshit and schizo ramblings. Some people are simply unteachable.

I got insulted by his expectation I would take time off my day to address his bullshit and schizo ramblings. Some people are simply unteachable.
Just admit you have no arguments buddy boyo. It's okay ;)

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Chad eats shit and fuck your oneitis once a week. (he fuck other dudes oneitises the other 6 days)

Just admit you have no arguments buddy boyo. It's okay ;)
Keep writing nutrition theories on the internet while I do real research and about to publish my 3rd Nature paper. Good luck 👍

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Gargamel
Keep writing nutrition theories on the internet while I do real research and about to publish my 3rd Nature paper. Good luck 👍
Sure buddy boyo, and I am the schizo :lul::lul: We believe in you doc(y)

Fourth response and still not a single argument. Glad to see you not wasting your time ;)

That's why 90% of Indians are subs because they are poor and eat abominable street food while 10% are mogger these 10% of mog Indians all other races and they are Indians who mog because they are rich and eat well . That's why I used to not understand why in the Indian population there is a part that is so ugly that it destroys the image of all Indians and a part that are total moggers.