DIY whiteteethmaxxing idea

G

GodAlmighty

slavcel
Im thinking about using alum. foil to make find of a mold for my upper and lower set of teeth (similiar to aligners). I will put whitening toothpaste + baking soda + carbamide peroxide (20ish%) and keep those on my teeth for about 20 minutes. Thoughts?

Retard buy molding trays off amazon. Holy fuck this subhuman was gonna use aluminium foil.

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander
Retard buy molding trays off amazon. Holy fuck this subhuman was gonna use aluminium foil.
does the result change nigga? Ion think it will make aluminium foil melt in my mouth or something

does the result change nigga? Ion think it will make aluminium foil melt in my mouth or something
Remember me when your crying in pain from the carbamide peroxide as it hits your gums. And 20 minutes with 20% isnt gonna do anything. You need a higher conc or wear it longer

Remember me when your crying in pain from the carbamide peroxide as it hits your gums. And 20 minutes with 20% isnt gonna do anything. You need a higher conc or wear it longer
i actually attempted smth similiar , but with a silicone mouthguard. It did feel weird on my gums , but not that much. wasnt in pain or anything , wore it for 30 mins

• +1
Reactions: distance decay