Do Chad's really go for average/below average girls?

Griffith

Griffith

Ascend or stop Existing (Reborn Virgin)
I mean even on here, none of us are willing to slay whales or even (below) average women. I really doubt a Chad that has access to high quality lays, will ever go for these lower quality girls. I really don't believe the sentiment that gets spewed on PSL that these low quality foids get Chad's cawk.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Low quality women don’t get chads usually, but they can get chadlites.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Stingray, Deleted member 1751 and 2 others
i tried with both :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Same i tried to slay a ((((cute)))) 4.5/10 foid, i couldn't get aroused at all and felt extremely disgusted. Literally flossed, mouthwashed and scrubbed every inch of my body afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Same i tried to slay a ((((cute)))) 4.5/10 foid, i couldn't get aroused at all and felt extremely disgusted. Literally flossed, mouthwashed and scrubbed every inch of my body afterwards.

i got rejected by both but you slayers take sex for granted. fuck this place :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Dragonslayer, IndianJock and 1 other person
I have the same mentality. A lot of low tier guys date fat girls or below average girls and act like it's a huge win.

Dude even a 5/10 doesn't look that great everything beneath isn't even human.

If I were a Chad, I would never date girls under 7/10.
Maybe I would fuck 6/10 girls when I am bored.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, IndianJock and prgfromnl
Lmao now i know your larping for sure.

kek at your bubble. im a 24 yo truecel, never have been approached, have approached all sort of ugly girls, alternative ones, gothics, nerds, fatties, aspies. got rejected by all

• So Sad
kek at your bubble. im a 24 yo truecel, never have been approached, have approached all sort of ugly girls, alternative ones, gothics, nerds, fatties, aspies. got rejected by all
Funny that people like you exist. Out there are a lot of low tier guys with girlfriends.

The problem with incels is, that their are all basement dwellers and don't have friends, social circle etc. and aren't nt.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
here is the redpill: biggest slayers are the ones who own business and have money and status, combined with looks. you can literally attract any girl you want, ANY.

status is the holy grail of attracting any girl you want.

• Love it
Reactions: IndianJock

Height? Face PSL?
I don't know a single person like you tbh

I know a "chadlite" irl (6-6.5)

he goes for anything he can

sometimes even dissapears from a club after 10 mins in it because a below average girl texted him to fuck, so fkin annoying sometimes because everyone questions where tf he went again

• +1
They Have sex with average girl probaly not below.

Btw i am willing to slay below and ugly women

Funny that people like you exist. Out there are a lot of low tier guys with girlfriends.

The problem with incels is, that their are all basement dwellers and don't have friends, social circle etc. and aren't nt.

cope, its all about looks
I don't know a single person like you tbh

thats cuz you live in a bubble

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
cope, its all about looks

thats cuz you live in a bubble

Might be true, but either your a Turbo manlet or below a 4.5/10 PSL otherwise i can barely believe it.

Might be true, but either your a Turbo manlet or below a 4.5/10 PSL otherwise i can barely believe it.

most men are below 4.5 psl lol. you are dillusional if you think otherwise. most men are incels

• +1
I think its more like this - Chad goes for any girl that meets his standards when looking to bang. But for an LTR, especially marriage, Chad goes for a conservative girl who has little baggage (provided he's smart about women, and most Chads are). Obviously he would prefer the girl to be also attractive but he's willing to settle a little on looks provided she meets those main conservative trad qualities. Seen Chads in real life do this time and time again. Bang 8s and 9s but settle down with 6s and 7s.

• +1
Reactions: Griffith and Deleted member 1751
I think its more like this - Chad goes for any girl that meets his standards when looking to bang. But for an LTR, especially marriage, Chad goes for a conservative girl who has little baggage (provided he's smart about women, and most Chads are). Obviously he would prefer the girl to be also attractive but he's willing to settle a little on looks provided she meets those main conservative trad qualities. Seen Chads in real life do this time and time again. Bang 8s and 9s but settle down with 6s and 7s.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Yes, it is true

nut&go when drunk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583