Do I have any potential at all

robbie

robbie

Iron
Be honest guys is there any potential if so how can I improve my looks please help

Attachments

• IMG_0227.png
    IMG_0227.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0226.png
    IMG_0226.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0225.png
    IMG_0225.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: flippasav and Deleted member 26379
ltn but you'd need surgery

get rhinoplasty

"HEY IT'S FRED 🐿️🐿️" lookingah mofo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horsefacin and wsada
twink ass nigga

I would say lower part of your hair looks good but upper part is too flat like almost like you were wearing a hat and took it off, you should add more texture your hair especially upper part of it/toward scalp. Get a wavy perm, use sea salt sprays, texturizing products etc

Solid jaw, especially ramus, jaw looks nice in the 3/4-side profile view. but a bit of a bloated face especially cheeks. May be that you're young but try to leanmax & drink more water/eat less sodium to debloat.

Big nose is biggest flaw

Negative canthal tilt

You have nice eye color, I think if you make your hair more texturized possibly highlights too to have different color to it it looks too monotone + get a tan and look like a surfer and you could look pretty decent imo
maybe also use minoxidil or growth serums for your brows and dye them a bit darker for more contrast with your light eyes esp after being more tan

• +1
Reactions: Gonza and robbie
Be honest guys is there any potential if so how can I improve my looks please help
How old?
Yeah hard potential. Gymmax, Lean, and hard surgery route.

How old?
Yeah hard potential. Gymmax, Lean, and hard surgery route.
I’m 16 and I go to the gym every day but I am bulking right now so my facial puffiness is definitely there right now I feel that my flaws are my nose and my chin is very small and narrow

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
I’m 16 and I go to the gym every day but I am bulking right now so my facial puffiness is definitely there right now I feel that my flaws are my nose and my chin is very small and narrow
Horrendous bloat on your face brocel.
Fucked up facial harmony. Your face gives off bad halo because of that harmony.
Fix your eye brows make them a little symmetrical, Gymmax, Get a proper skin care routine or consult a derma
These softmaxxes can help you gain some halo, Other than taht if you're tall then you already have a halo.
With softmaxxing, Consider checking pinterest/wattpad prettyboy styles right now if you're really desperate to get popular within the girls in your school.

Can easily become a 6-7 psl in your 20s if you hard looksmax.

first, change ur hair. get something like a wolf cut. you have the hair type. you just need something to follow your face shape. your face looks too chubby for a shorter hair style. jawline looks pretty strong. focus on the nose and eye area. try to trim up. lips and skin are pretty decent.