Do I have model potential?

W

Woodyhead007

Iron
I’ve been told by some family and friends that I could be a model. Obviously this doesn’t mean much and I don’t agree but I’m just curious what y’all think.

Attachments

• IMG_1918.jpeg
    IMG_1918.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1917.jpeg
    IMG_1917.jpeg
  • IMG_1914.jpeg
    IMG_1914.jpeg
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Xangsane, Samsepioler and 2 others
In the slums of Dharavi maybe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notgraycel245969, STUPIDREFEREES, Failedtruecel_ and 14 others
Jk what’s your height tho, also show your face without that autistic hoodie and also a side profile

you look good bro.

Try to fix your mouth and philtrum

• +1
Reactions: med and Woodyhead007
Not with that philtrum + lips

Not with that philtrum + lips
it dosent matter that much in males even in models i’ve seen some pretty weird philtrums on runways n shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
I think so maybe but who cares ab modeling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Honestly yeah, if you had better lips even more ngl

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream
I’ve been told by some family and friends that I could be a model. Obviously this doesn’t mean much and I don’t agree but I’m just curious what y’all think.
Model on dot org

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Maybe in the slums of Bengaluru

• +1
Reactions: notgraycel245969, STUPIDREFEREES, Kamui and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
mogs me but brutal chin to philtrum ratio

• +1
Reactions: reaper2
my family told me the same, look at me.

Biggest moghdari supermodel

if you're 185+ cm and get lean you might get some contracts. Modelling is mostly that. Tall + lean + decent bones

never going to runway shows but you could get some shit for random clothing brands

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
in the slums of india

HTN, reminds me of that one actor you might know who I'm talking abou, stop sucking ur cheeks though it makes ur lips look smaller.

your eyes look a lil retarded. but I don’t get why straight haired faggots don’t just grow their hair. it’s annoys me so much. pls for the love of lilith grow your hair till your waist. vampiremaxx you have the pheno. only then could you model at a high level.

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god
You’re not ugly but you don’t look like a model at all

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Possibly if you get debloated and 10-12 percent body fat

Brutal lip/mouth pill
3906077_1705940883076.png

Attachments

• 1705940883076.png
    1705940883076.png
    952.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mainstream and lilith
  • +1
Reactions: Mainstream
brutal lip pill

Yes with lip fillers and buccal fat removal

do something that's actually useful lazy cunt, being a model is a shit job + you will be viewed as retard who just doesn't look bad.

Looks good bro but failo in mouth

do something that's actually useful lazy cunt, being a model is a shit job + you will be viewed as retard who just doesn't look bad.
Yeah this guy is correct. Male model doesn't it's literally better for you to be a youtuber or tiktok guy

another chad

budget thom strijd

which is real good, yea maybe u could

Yes. Might as well try for it, and it'll give your girlfriend something to talk about. If you were in a big, metropolitan area with enough time, you might be scouted.

Model if u had a good eye area

It’s over though they don’t really need more normie white boys to model unless you just wanna make $10k/year.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
Tf you think ofc you do