Do i have rapey looking sperg eyes?

B

boyopower23

6’5
@normie_joe Said i have eyes that will hold me back to high mtn even if i do every surgery because I can’t change my eyes
What does rapey looking sperg eyes even mean

Attachments

• 3D3854C4-A1F8-4A1E-83E5-BE7482A10340.jpeg
    3D3854C4-A1F8-4A1E-83E5-BE7482A10340.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: normie_joe, Deleted member 49926, LooksThinker and 1 other person

mogs me

• +1
Reactions: boyopower23
I think they're HTN eyes at least

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boyopower23 and Deleted member 28896
@normie_joe Said i have eyes that will hold me back to high mtn even if i do every surgery because I can’t change my eyes
HTN eyes, looks a little unsymmetrical tho

• +1
HTN eyes, looks a little unsymmetrical tho
Thats because im tilting my head to the right.
But it is slightly unsymmetrical either way my left eye has slightly more positive tilt

I already told you they're finno-ugric, it's a failo

• +1
  • +1
Why even bother posting if you don't accept the feedback
I accept the feedback but not from just one person lmao
Even if you have chad eyes there will always be one guy that doesn’t like your eyes and underrate you

• +1
i found the fix to our "rapey" (just low trust eyes rofl) eyes
@boyopower23

engage your eyebrow muscle in the middle of it, squint then stop squinting but keep your eyebrows neutral tilt, see if that makes them look higher trust

i found the fix to our "rapey" (just low trust eyes rofl) eyes
@boyopower23

engage your eyebrow muscle in the middle of it, squint then stop squinting but keep your eyebrows neutral tilt, see if that makes them look higher trust
Yeah but what makes them look low trust?
positive canthal tilt with almond eyes are high trust

Yeah but what makes them look low trust?
positive canthal tilt with almond eyes are high trust
your eyebrows, thats why i just said make your eyebrows nt, it will fix it

• +1

Now I feel bad because this kid took it all to heart.

First, you exhausted my leniency meter from your narcy outburst, so I worded it in a not so nice way.

"Rapey looking sperg eyes" means low trust essentially.

Second, you don't have to change anything just because me or anybody tells you to. You can have a failo and not care about it.

My big nose is a failo, but big noses lean masculine, so I don't care.

My chin is failo; recessed chins are an absolute subhuman trait on men, so I care and am getting it fixed.

I have two failos, but I only really prioritize one.

If your suboptimal eye area doesn't bother you, no problem, don't bother with what me or anybody says.

Not even Barrett, Gandy, Chico will ever get an unanimous answer from everyone here.

• +1
Reactions: boyopower23 and Itsnotmeiswear
I think you should stop posting..just get some hoes you look good enough man

• +1
Now I feel bad because this kid took it all to heart.

First, you exhausted my leniency meter from your narcy outburst, so I worded it in a not so nice way.

"Rapey looking sperg eyes" means low trust essentially.

Second, you don't have to change anything just because me or anybody tells you to. You can have a failo and not care about it.

My big nose is a failo, but big noses lean masculine, so I don't care.

My chin is failo; recessed chins are an absolute subhuman trait on men, so I care and am getting it fixed.

I have two failos, but I only really prioritize one.

If your suboptimal eye area doesn't bother you, no problem, don't bother with what me or anybody says.

Not even Barrett, Gandy, Chico will ever get an unanimous answer from everyone here.
you dont know how to rate people properly

they look normal, org is filled with self-hating ethnics that think every somewhat asian-ish shape is negative because it would be for them, but when your eyes are light you can have straight up monolids and people will still like them.

most people in scandinavia have eyes like this, they don't live there, so they think all people got massive upper eyelid exposure like they do, when in reality europeans don't have that very often, americans make this mistake too because they've all got inbred cow eyes.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
you dont know how to rate people properly

You'll soon discover of something called subjectivity.

I guarantee you in another thread you will say "damn bro, you are such a good rater" because our opinions align.

And the thread after that, "Bro you are such a shit rater" because we have discrepancies.

It's impossible to see eye to eye for every single rate. I've been told I underrate and overrate by the same fucking people, which is a contradicton.

they look normal, org is filled with self-hating ethnics that think every somewhat asian-ish shape is negative because it would be for them, but when your eyes are light you can have straight up monolids and people will still like them.

most people in scandinavia have eyes like this, they don't live there, so they think all people got massive upper eyelid exposure like they do, when in reality europeans don't have that very often, americans make this mistake too because they've all got inbred cow eyes.
op just does not understand that its just his eyebrows

higher set eyebrows make you look more trustworthy, if anything low set eyebrows make you look like a serial rapist.

higher set eyebrows make you look more trustworthy, if anything low set eyebrows make you look like a serial rapist.
yes, high set + nt is high trust

My eyebrows do look angry like in that pic
It just not angry looking irl
Does it look angry looking in this pic

Attachments

• E82F2B6E-3F81-4306-9F83-F2487B79494D.jpeg
    E82F2B6E-3F81-4306-9F83-F2487B79494D.jpeg
    120.3 KB · Views: 0

This is as Asian of an eye area you can get and it's top tier because of harmony.

Ezgifcom optimize3

So I assure you, it has nothing to do with an "asianish-shape."

This is as Asian of an eye area you can get and it's top tier because of harmony.

View attachment 2533721

So I assure you, it has nothing to do with an "asianish-shape."
+rep

thats why chicos eyes are so good. they fall in a wide pfl small height even tho hes not asian his eyes are top tier

Attachments

• 1699181498468.png
    1699181498468.png
    17 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
+rep

thats why chicos eyes are so good. they fall in a wide pfl small height even tho hes not asian his eyes are top tier
He is squinting a lil bit but it is still similar to my eyes in some way
Or maybe not

Attachments

• 06CA0EDE-A846-4FAB-A283-3C7FFE74EA36.jpeg
    06CA0EDE-A846-4FAB-A283-3C7FFE74EA36.jpeg
    129.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1D747755-936A-41F3-99CF-61F217E1B30D.jpeg
    1D747755-936A-41F3-99CF-61F217E1B30D.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
look good to me. htn eyes imo