Do I mog her? part 2

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe

Since this guy even mogs me it's completely over for me, and I'm sure she cheated on me multiple times and tbh was probably talking to this guy while in the relationship and I'm too non-nt and not good looking to find anyone else. It's over. I just checked the money that I've been saving and I have 5k hopefully that's good enough for a good HT and I'll just sell like 2k crypto that I have if I need any other money tbh. I gotta learn how to cope now.

Why would she fuck that last guy? wtf?

if you are the blonde guy no

...or wait, it's that you?

dang I tried to turn this to a poll but didn't go through I guess
if you are the blonde guy no
I'm the guy that's in all the pictures except the last one
...or wait, it's that you?
I'm not the last guy. I'm blonde but my hair is darker than the last guys hair. I'm the guy with the beard and stuff.

She's your looksmatch like before.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
she looks like a tranny so yeah

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Dogs
I wish the poll went up, that last guy looks same me?
You mog the last guy, what really fucks the shit out of you is your hairline. If you can fix your balding you can easily go up to 0.5-1 PSL.

Hard one. Since you are white i guess you mog her

You are nearly looksmatched.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1546 and Dogs
You mog the last guy, what really fucks the shit out of you is your hairline. If you can fix your balding you can easily go up to 0.5-1 PSL.
I'm thinking of spending my life savings which is only 5k right now to get a HT to fix it. My hairline has always been shitty but I do think it's also slightly receding. This right here is my hairline 7 years ago

looksmatched

• +1
If we're looksmatch and women have crazy high SMV it's no wonder I can't get matches on dating websites, it never begand.

You would mog the guy hard after a HT. He looks like a pampered, only child with a trust fund.

Dafuq

Wtf are your arms though, they are the same size as your ex's. Hit the gym asap.

• +1
you are better looking than her but I won't say mog.

• +1
You would mog the guy hard after a HT. He looks like a pampered, only child with a trust fund.

View attachment 89652
Wtf are your arms though, they are the same size as your ex's. Hit the gym asap.
so I don't even mog him now that's fuckin horrible

Yeah nvm she;s your looksmatch

you are better looking than her but I won't say mog.
I agree with this, you think with a hair transplant and 40 lbs it would be a mog?

Actually no she's a point below you. But you have to date down.
I agree with this, you think with a hair transplant and 40 lbs it would be a mog?
Dude fuck the hair transplant jsut grow your hair out long enough to cover it. Your hairline is too high, but it doesn't look like it's receding.

• +1
Actually no she's a point below you. But you have to date down.

Dude fuck the hair transplant jsut grow your hair out long enough to cover it. Your hairline is too high, but it doesn't look like it's receding.
My hair doesn't look good at all long, it's too fine and not enough volume, I'd rather get the hair transplant and probably gonna go on topical fin at the minimum. The problem with my hairline is that it's not straight, it's also uneven, and also from down low it looks really rounded. My hairline is definitely receding slightly but I feel like not enough to not get a hair transplant in worry of going completely bald.

yeah I mean it's basically impossible to get your looksmatch and if she's my looksmatch like what other people are saying it's over tbh.

View attachment 89652
I probably weighed 140-145 lbs max in that pic at 6'3''. At one point of gyming I was 175 lbs but stopped from injuries. I'm back at the gym without any injuries and trying to reach 185 lbs in less than 2 years hopefully. Took me 2 years to reach 175 from about 145 but I didn't have any eating regime.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
her chin is wider than yours

obviously shes subhuman

you're within the same league has her

you look like you have a lot of potential tho but I can't say which surgeries would benefit you. I think you're right about HT and you should also roid and jaw implant max.

• +1
you're within the same league has her

you look like you have a lot of potential tho but I can't say which surgeries would benefit you. I think you're right about HT and you should also roid and jaw implant max.

Some other guy recommended buccal and perioral lipectomies I think these are it before considering jaw implants tbh, especially cause it's a noticeable failo
Just realized it was you who said that