Do i need a palatal expansion?

Cauã

Cauã

Iron
i am 16 years old, an intermolar width of 37-40mm, do i need a palatal expansion? I'm also thinking about making the @CopeAndRope face puller, does this thing work? Has anyone had results? and how can a teenager earn money to make this face puller?
Screenshot 20210827 170501 WhatsApp

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
idk what you need but i need a solution. can u mark this answer as a solution bro?:feelsyay::feelshaha:

jk. 37-40mm is below average IIRC. also your teeth are croocked and shiet, you definitely need to wear braces too. visit your ortho first. and money just by working on the weekends

• +1
Yes you need palatal expansion. The fact that your teeth are crooked means you don't have enough space for them to be naturally straight. That indicates alone that you need expansion

• Hmm...
Also an U shaped palate is much more better than a V shaped palate. Yours is V shaped. So you need expansion

• Hmm...
Also an U shaped palate is much more better than a V shaped palate. Yours is V shaped. So you need expansion
thanks for the answer bro, but please help me with some more questions. I've had a diastema in my front teeth since I was a kid that never closed, doesn't that mean my palate is big enough? I've been to an orthodontist and talked to him about hyrax, but he said it wasn't necessary, and now I've been wearing braces for about 3 months. A few days ago my mom told me that I sometimes snore. now I see that I need expansion, but I doubt that an orthodontist will do this for me, and because I am 16, maybe my sutures have already closed, forcing me to have to do surgery. wouldn't it be better for me to do the face puller? because I have my dental mold, so it would be easier to build the appliance and try to get a foward facial growth.

idk what you need but i need a solution. can u mark this answer as a solution bro?:feelsyay::feelshaha:

jk. 37-40mm is below average IIRC. also your teeth are croocked and shiet, you definitely need to wear braces too. visit your ortho first. and money just by working on the weekends
IIRC
37-40 mm is above average in industrial countries