DO I NEED A PALATE EXPANDER? STUPID "ORTHODONTIST" SAYS I NEED BRACES

mcole008

mcole008

Iron
Asked him if braces would give me more space and bro says "sure" 💀 Not to mention when i told him wouldnt i need an expander to create more space then braces to align the teeth bro started giggling and said to my mom i read to much. I stood there knowing that this was it and it is officially over for me.

Bro even said to my mom that if i got a palate expander my jaw would get " too big" and the bottom palate wouldnt follow. BRO IS NOT AN ORTHODONTIST

Attachments

• Capture+_2023-12-09-14-12-26.png
    Capture+_2023-12-09-14-12-26.png
    183.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231202_083429~2.jpg
    20231202_083429~2.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, niggacum492139, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Do NOT listen to that Orthodontist!

Either get a palate expander or just tough it out with mewing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, aspiringexcel, bradpittshairline and 2 others
Palate expender

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and kebab
Get a palate expander. Most orthos are retarded nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, MTNAscension2, thereallegend and 4 others
I hate orthos!! they fucked me up and now i need bsso

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, thereallegend, niqfan625 and 2 others
Your palate isn't small, braces would actually expand it a bit imo. Even of you got a palate expander it wouldn't change your opinion. Wide palate=cope

• +1
Reactions: redroses, mcole008 and BrahminBoss
Asked him if braces would give me more space and bro says "sure" 💀 Not to mention when i told him wouldnt i need an expander to create more space then braces to align the teeth bro started giggling and said to my mom i read to much. I stood there knowing that this was it and it is officially over for me.

Bro even said to my mom that if i got a palate expander my jaw would get " too big" and the bottom palate wouldnt follow. BRO IS NOT AN ORTHODONTIST
Your palate is already fine.

• +1
Reactions: mcole008
You don’t need a palate expander as it’s already a decent size. Your teeth are crooked so either way you’ll need braces

• +1
Reactions: mcole008
Hes right

You just need braces to align the teeth

Your palate is normal

• +1
Reactions: redroses and KraftDurchLeid
Average palate, braces suffice

Expander is cope after 15

• Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend

3792776 1701298338984

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, MTNAscension2, Ricky212 and 2 others

get pallet expander, orthos are jews trying to stop your from slaying :feelskek:

Unless you have a narrow palate, it's not worth it

• +1
Reactions: redroses and thereallegend

Of course it’s a greycel. Good going not trusting orthos but he’s kinda right. The lower jaw will not follow upper jaw if you expand it.

Breath through your nose tf?
I can’t I always breath through my nose and my tongue is on the roof always but not the back part. When I put the back part on the roof I can’t breathe anymore

I can’t I always breath through my nose and my tongue is on the roof always but not the back part. When I put the back part on the roof I can’t breathe anymore
Your tongue shouldn’t block your airway. Your airway is likely narrow. Might need bimax + genioglossus advancement, but can’t tell without an airway assessment + sleep study