Do I need double jaw surgery? (bimax) How badly is my maxilla recessed (compared to good looking people)

How bad is my maxilla, should I get bimax

• Total voters
sibience

sibience

Sphinx
Almost side
Side

I am wanting to get bimax but I have good high cheekbones that are very high and narrow (ideal).

So if I get bimax then I might need cheek implants and I'm afraid of losing aesthetics. I don't want to be a bluepill coper and be fine with a bad maxilla. But I want some opinions... how bad it is and is it worth bimax.

Please vote in the poll, thank you. And reply if you have advice.

• +1
Reactions: Ark, currylightskin and subhuman incel
You can't fix Asian flat face with a bimax
IMO a bimax would give you monkeyface since your midface is so flat, but @PapiMew said this take is wrong the last time I said it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, thereallegend, currylightskin and 3 others
not sure about bimax, you need ct scan to see if your airway is recessed , chin looks a little recessed, also you need to fix your asian nose, get asian rhinoplasty like this guy/girl

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, thereallegend and sibience
IMO a bimax would give you monkeyface since your midface is so flat, but @PapiMew said this take is wrong the last time I said it
i had asian flat flace and bimax helped me quite a lot, i can send you result in pm if u want to see

• +1
Reactions: sibience and Mongrelcel

I hope that isn't the case.

i had asian flat flace and bimax helped me quite a lot, i can send you result in pm if u want to see

lifefuel and surgeryfuel.

not sure about bimax, you need ct scan to see if your airway is recessed , chin looks a little recessed, also you need to fix your asian nose, get asian rhinoplasty like this guy/girl

View attachment 1752737
View attachment 1752739

Yes I am aware I just want to focus on most important first, my chin and maxilla are most important needs to fix.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Bimax doesnt fix flat midface, you will look like a chimpanzee afterwards

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and sibience
View attachment 1752694View attachment 1752699

I am wanting to get bimax but I have good high cheekbones that are very high and narrow (ideal).

So if I get bimax then I might need cheek implants and I'm afraid of losing aesthetics. I don't want to be a bluepill coper and be fine with a bad maxilla. But I want some opinions... how bad it is and is it worth bimax.

Possible
Need skull and race transplant

• +1
Bimax doesnt fix flat midface, you will look like a chimpanzee afterwards

Would lefort 2 fix it? This is just question I don't think I will get it because way too dangerous high risks

• +1
Would lefort 2 fix it? This is just question I don't think I will get it because way too dangerous high risks
No your skull shape is different

• +1
What do you mean by skull shape? Like cephalic index?

Skull shape can mean so many things.
You can't have a Caucasian profile. Different breed

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, sibience and Lawton88
Its kinda hard to tell, youre sorta just asian like idk if you are necessarily recessed

• +1
Reactions: sibience
No surgeon would touch your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18506, subhuman incel and sibience
Just accept your Asian and go marry an Asian foid

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
You don't want to end up with a monkeyface plus your jaw looks really good. Since you are Asian flat face is fine, do implants or something to add projection here and there.

• +1
Its kinda hard to tell, youre sorta just asian like idk if you are necessarily recessed

Yeah I can't tell at all. I can feel my maxillary bone very well below and beside nose but my side profile is shit.

I guess it is either recessed and asian or not too recessed and I'm just asian.

No surgeon would touch your face

I am very scared to change my face with big operations like this too. My facial harmony is good and I don't want to ruin it but at the same time I need more dimorphism in my face. I shouldn't do bimax now that I think about many ways it can make my face worse.

• +1
Just accept your Asian and go marry an Asian foid

I have been blackpilled too much. Not going to marry in my life because she will want better looking whites especially if I marry asian.

You don't want to end up with a monkeyface plus your jaw looks really good. Since you are Asian flat face is fine, do implants or something to add projection here and there.

Thanks for advice.

• So Sad
Mid face implants. Bimax won't help you a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 15302, subhuman incel and 2 others
you need a bettere gonial angle and narrow cheekbones are not ideal you need wide ones so you could either get ZSO or bonesmash

i think you need these zygos and this face to slay

• JFL
My cheekbones are wide I mean narrow vertical. My gonial angle is good the picture my head was tilted down a little.

Bonesmashing is cope.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

bonesmashing is not cope at all heres a 10 month result theres no excuse to not do it youre just a lazy gook who can't take the pain

• JFL
  • +1
View attachment 1752694View attachment 1752699

you are a gook bro flat maxilla is normal for your race you are top percent lookswise and you would destroy your face with bimax

• +1
The fact that I don't remember making this comment must mean I said it over a year ago. Is that when I said it? 😅
was like last week or something nigga :lul:

There are a multitude of things I've picked up on that have yet to be mentioned on this site and if they were, it was only a couple times
thread when

• +1
Reactions: sibience and Administrator
Is everyone here retarded? The lip positions are fine just get paranasal implants

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and sibience
why you look so different here?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
@qotav

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Larping ass nigga

That isnt recessed maxilla thats just an asian maxilla Lol. Your entire face is recessed.
Im joking though, you probably dont need some surgery, as others said it would make u look like a monkey