Do you find you attract a certain demographic of women?

Deleted member 71

Deleted member 71

Exiled
For instance, do you find more blondes into you than other women? More redheads? Goths and alt chicks? Freewhales? Noodles? Nigress?

Well?

Girls with big foreheads like me for some reason

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 71 and HailToTheKing
Average looking blondes for some reason. But I prefer brunettes

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 71
Probably dominant girls unfortunately

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1180 and Deleted member 71
Your mom

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mint, pisslord, Arkantos and 5 others
OP is a foid

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Bengt, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 71
Older asian women (20s-30s)

• Woah
Drugged up BPD girls with daddy issues. I have nothing in common with them and I can't stand them. Idk why they like me so much.

• Woah
petite small woman who are average to above average in looks, I dunno why

they're hot tho

Last edited:
  • Woah
For some odd reason average looking brunette girls love the shit out of me. Don't know why.

Although my ideal women is definitely tall skinny, pale, with perfect glowing skin and dark hair.

• Woah
I tend to attract girls from 18-25 who are average looking, have certain family issues and long for romantic, emotionally supportive LTR.

Edit: I never attracted a blond girl, even if I find blonde the sexiest color on females.

• Woah
I like noodles most

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
On tinder most my matches were from white girls but irl I'm invisible

Larpers

• +1
Ethnics especially blacks probably just because low smv

Other blacks

Other blacks
What’s it like being black? Do you think other blacks are low IQ or just a product of their own culture in regards to behaviour and statistics?

What’s it like being black? Do you think other blacks are low IQ or just a product of their own culture in regards to behaviour and statistics?
Naturally low I.Q due to Africa having an abundance of natural resources making it easier to survive in. I don't really care tbh. Its outside my control.

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
Mentally ill girls with rape fetishes

Until a girl cuts herself over you, you ain't truly lived homie

I tend to attract the non-existent kind

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1180 and chadpreetcel123
thugmaxxed foids

Trashy low class white women or middle class/upper class white girls who want to go against their families “norm” and try fuck some high t ogre like me lol

Girls with daddy issues and suicidal tendencies but I seek girls like that out on purpose

Every vagina is moisturized

Probably dominant girls unfortunately
Yh I cured That. Female Rejection Fucks You up especially if in your early ChildHood and teen Years it Literally Causes Femdom Fetishes in people. I used to be all into that fetish NGL but I have Cured it JFL. Guarantee A lot of guys in This forum Have that Fetish But just Hide it over a Facade of Autistic Phrases and Disses againts Femoids. Trust me for a Good Healthy relationship you will Need to Cure it or at least lesson it Or make the Fetish Seem like you are Controlling Her When in reality you are turned on by Being a Submissive Bitch:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:.

Last edited:
The invisible ones

Yh I cured That. Female Rejection Fucks You up especially if in your early ChildHood and teen Years it Literally Causes Femdom Fetishes in people. I used to be all into that fetish NGL but I have Cured it JFL. Guarantee A lot of guys in This forum Have that Fetish But just Hide it over a Facade of Autistic Phrases and Disses againts Femoids. Trust me for a Good relationship you will Need to Cure it or at least lesson it Or make the Fetish Seem like you are Controlling Her.
Wtf I don't have that fetish, hence the "unfortunately"

Wtf I don't have that fetish, hence the "unfortunately"
Ah Good man but I guarantee A lot of people Here DO LMAO. If you can Never get pussy and you get abused By foids Eventually it will Cause Femdom.

Ah Good man but I guarantee A lot of people Here DO LMAO. If you can Never get pussy and you get abused By foids Eventually it will Cause Femdom.
True

Click to edit

Last edited:
3-4/10 low e women

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
I attract dark haired pale women ( like me)

i attract fat girls