Do you guys continue to Jew then? even tho it’s shit

baldgeeza

baldgeeza

bluepill supremacist
Do you guys continue to mew or have u stopped doing it now because it’s doesn’t work

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
I hard mew

Mewing isn’t “jew”. It’s mouth-breathing which is jew breathing to make you look like a jew

Yeah, do you about the mewing.world course on insta bro? What’s your thoughts on that
I know about mewing world. It’s probably a scam since mewing doesn’t work much after a certain stage of development.

I know about mewing world. It’s probably a scam since mewing doesn’t work much after a certain stage of development.
It’s not about mewing though it’s about osteopathic thumbpulling techniques they are not on YouTube or here you can’t find them anywhere I have a frauded version of the course but not sure if I should start it

• Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe
It’s not about mewing though it’s about osteopathic thumbpulling techniques they are not on YouTube or here you can’t find them anywhere I have a frauded version of the course but not sure if I should start it
I doubt they are that effective. I just do hard mewing and hard towel clenching

ugh again these idiots who ask these questions "do you still mew" don't understand that mewing should be something that is done unconsciously. just like breathing. you don't decide whether you wanna "mew" or not. it should be natural and should be done continuously for the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
ugh again these idiots who ask these questions "do you still mew" don't understand that mewing should be something that is done unconsciously. just like breathing. you don't decide whether you wanna "mew" or not. it should be natural and should be done continuously for the rest of your life
Yeah ik but I was wondering here if people just chose to not re learn to do it anyways because it’s cope

Do you guys continue to mew or have u stopped doing it now because it’s doesn’t work
All mewing will do is bring you towards your genetic potential. It is correcting your bad breathing and tounge posture habits. It is unlikely to make you much more attractive than you would be otherwise.

All mewing will do is bring you towards your genetic potential. It is correcting your bad breathing and tounge posture habits. It is unlikely to make you much more attractive than you would be otherwise.
Mewing will never make you reach your genetic potential unless you done it your whole life or started pre-puberty

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Mewing will never make you reach your genetic potential unless you done it your whole life or started pre-puberty
I disagree. I've seen people 20+ go from ltn to htn.

I disagree. I've seen people 20+ go from ltn to htn.

Oh yeah I was talking extremes tho mewing defiently does work but not to the extent ppl claim, them peoples maxilla’s were not downswung nor did they have any structure problem so they got resluts through mewing. You won’t get an upswing from mewing tho unless your pre puberty

• +1
Reactions: Doesn'tNeedSurgery
Oh yeah I was talking extremes tho mewing defiently does work but not to the extent ppl claim, them peoples maxilla’s were not downswung nor did they have any structure problem so they got resluts through mewing. You won’t get an upswing from mewing tho unless your pre puberty
It's very difficult to prove mewing had any affect at all if started during puberty. There are so many hormonal changes ALONE throughout puberty along with the specifics of how their puberty plays out, how long it lasts, etc. Even if someone goes from recessed to forwardly projected. The only "reliable" method of testing this would be comparing those who did mew throughout childhood and puberty and those who did not. Along with arguably those who became recessed if they for whatever reason stopped. Although this is has the same problem as beginning during puberty.

Can you send me the frauded version of Mewing World course?