Do you guys have any pictures of guys with recessed chins who have girlfriends?

HumidVent

HumidVent

Zephir
In real life the only people I know who don't have girlfriends are either short or have recessed chins.

Jezza Meeks

I legitimately know tons lol. You guys don’t actually think this stuff is concrete do you? Looks help a lot but you’re a mentalcel if you think they’re rigid rules that determine your potential.

• +1
Reactions: Unbound, greenboat and Bibbysoka
Xxxtentacion had a recessed chin. If your chin is extremely recessed get an implant

I legitimately know tons lol. You guys don’t actually think this stuff is concrete do you? Looks help a lot but you’re a mentalcel if you think they’re rigid rules that determine your potential.
good jfl

Lol one of my classmates is a musicianmaxxed slayer and rated 2.5 birdcel here. He dates a very hot Stacylite

I had a hot girlfriend for 2 years and my shit’s recessed but keep coping.

Looks make your life easier but it’s not black/white. That’s such an autistic way of thinking.

• +1
Reactions: Bibbysoka
I had a hot girlfriend for 2 years and my shit’s recessed but keep coping.
SruA1XQ

uhh... ok.
Looks make your life easier but it’s not black/white. That’s such an autistic way of thinking.
It becomes more black and white the lower you go on psl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and BigBoy
no.all men i know with gf are chads

View attachment 266516
uhh... ok.

It becomes more black and white the lower you go on psl.
Oh I definitely agree with that. For example that dude you posted would have a chance with maybe 1 out of every 200 girls. But let’s be honest most people here don’t look anything close to that bad. There are so many bluepilled 3.5 PSL normies with cute girlfriends. That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t looksmax though because it makes your life a whole lot easier, specifically in places like bars or on Tinder where first impression is everything.

• +1
Reactions: chadtachi, HighIQcel and Bibbysoka
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
Lol one of my classmates is a musicianmaxxed slayer and rated 2.5 birdcel here. He dates a very hot Stacylite
I don’t think many people understand how legit “musicianmaxxing” can be. I’ve seen plenty of average to below average dudes have every girl’s attention because they were solid musicians.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 1751