Do you guys think smoking is causing me Labonasial folds at the age of 23?

D

Deleted member 27281

Iron
They started showing last year, which is weird, cause i never had them before.

yes it fucks ur collagen

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin and untouchable_coper
Get on a skin care routine asap if you're a daily smoker, and stop fucking smiling ain't shit funny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horsefacin, Leviathin and Deleted member 20370
It's over go ER

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Bonesmash zygos.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
I don't smoke and I have that, it's because of your genetics bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
nasolabial my nignog

Once you have those folds they never go away. Your youth is gone. It's game over for you and they will only get deeper, and deeper and deeper with time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 20370
Get on a skin care routine asap if you're a daily smoker, and stop fucking smiling ain't shit funny
I don't smile that much bro

Once you have those folds they never go away. Your youth is gone. It's game over for you and they will only get deeper, and deeper and deeper with time.
How is my youth gone at 23? yall very defeatist ffs. Everything i post here comes a defeatist say some discouraging shit

are you also consuming caffeine?

for me caffeine+nicotine + being overall unhealthy leads to nasolabial folds for me

quit all stimulant

drink water

use a moisturizer

never use a cleanser on your face

good diet

= profit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370

for me caffeine+nicotine + being overall unhealthy leads to nasolabial folds for me

quit all stimulant

drink water

use a moisturizer

good diet

= profit
this

Fuck off kiddo. Full of retards on this forum. I regret joining this shit ngl

I mog you back to the depths of your mom's pussyhole, it's over go er

I mog you back to the depths of your mom's pussyhole, it's over go er
Doubt it. Where is your picture? If you have to offend one's mom you are quite a braindead ape, probably a nigger.

quit all stimulant

drink water

use a moisturizer

good diet

= profit
Yeah, caffeine and nicotine, although i don't have coffee everyday. Back in 2021 i didn't have them, they started showing last year.

Doubt it. Where is your picture? If you have to offend one's mom you are quite a braindead ape, probably a nigger.

27281.jpg

It's over go er

no i'd say folds can reverse but it depends on how bad they are. Just take stuff like glycine etc. Anecdotally speaking, I had some formation of folds appear due to bad lifestyle and idk what factor it would have involved for me to reverse it at the time, be it genetic or simply what I took i.e glycine and animal bones with the bone marrow. The formation did reverse and was back to looking youthful. Obviously age is a factor but I think going back to the bad lifestyle just accelerated the formation, despite realising the reverse.

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901