Do you know any JB that are attracted to guys above 25 years old?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
In other words, do you know any guys above 25 who have a prime jb girlfriend? Betabuxx, suggar daddies excluded.

I recall seeing this, but 20 might be a bit past prime and Leo is an exception. Still, it seems possible.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I imagine so

• +1
I knew a Stacy-lite 14 year old girl who gave her 27 year old manager a blowjob under his desk. She was one of my friends in high school. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
You can be 40 and attract jbs so yes

• +1
Reactions: axedee, Einon and Deleted member 616
In other words, do you know any guys above 25 who have a prime jb girlfriend? Betabuxx, suggar daddies excluded.
If you're still good-looking. I used @DrTony pics and got some young girls willing to fuck (I made his age 26), but I probably could've pulled off 23. He is 34 though, I believe.

• +1
Reactions: DrTony, Einon and Deleted member 616
A lot of girls in my class were with older guys but they were not really JBs, around 18.

If you're still good-looking. I used @DrTony pics and got some young girls willing to fuck (I made his age 26), but I probably could've pulled off 23. He is 34 though, I believe.
Nah I'm 27 and been going out secretly with a 19 year old jb recently. Looks wise she's nothing special and I don't consider fucking her (yet), because my gf mogs her. I just enjoy the feeling of being young again (cope I know).

Not sure if money was in the game
They became a couple, don't know how long it lasted. I had a friend who had a crush on her. Poor guy.

• +1
Nah I'm 27 and been going out secretly with a 19 year old jb recently. Looks wise she's nothing special and I don't consider fucking her (yet), because my gf mogs her. I just enjoy the feeling of being young again (cope I know).
I know that feeling. There has been times, recently too, where not-so-attractive JBs tried to get with me. I would do it for the simple fact that they are younger than me, but I'm also scared of legal issues as they were between 15-17. Even though 16 is age of consent in my state, if you break a girl's heart, the dad will go to police and say you raped her and the daughter will go along with it.

• +1
I know that feeling. There has been times, recently too, where not-so-attractive JBs tried to get with me. I would do it for the simple fact that they are younger than me, but I'm also scared of legal issues as they were between 15-17. Even though 16 is age of consent in my state, if you break a girl's heart, the dad will go to police and say you raped her and the daughter will go along with it.
Yes you gotta pay attention. The young chick who's been dating me is technically not jb anymore lol. I got the impression that she's very prudish, and according to her own words she had only one boyfriend before, and I suspect that she's still virgin.

Yes you gotta pay attention. The young chick who's been dating me is technically not jb anymore lol. I got the impression that she's very prudish, and according to her own words she had only one boyfriend before, and I suspect that she's still virgin.
inb4 incels here say you are coping and bluepilled for assuming any girl above 10 years old is a virgin. Yeah, I've actually met a lot of virgin girls. They are cels not so much for their looks, but all humans deal with emotional problems and mental illnesses that can hold them back from relationships or meeting people.

inb4 trying to be report me for being 'bluepilled'.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and Deleted member 616
but all humans deal with emotional problems and mental illnesses that can hold them back from relationships or meeting people.
This. All girls I've dated have more or less mental issues. This jb feels kinda unwanted and abandoned because her parents cared much more about her little sister than her. She also gave me a very shy and awkward vibe (little eye contact, frequent nodding, bizarre body language etc).

Looks wise I'd rate her 5/10. Pros: young age, good body, good hair. Cons : kinda strange nose shape, pale skin, pimples. But she never uses makeup or nail paint, which is another plus.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Girl from my class in elementary school was dating a 30 year old roider. I think they have 2 kids now
Also one 14 year old told me her first was 24
That's for sub 16 only. If you're talking 16-18 I see that daily

• Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 616
Girl from my class in elementary school was dating a 30 year old roider. I think they have 2 kids now
Also one 14 year old told me her first was 24
Lifefuel ngl

Absolutely
I see it when I goober down the walk

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I edited and added more lifefuel for you. I fear the day I can't date high schoolers :eek:
Whe I was in high school / uni I did hear young chicks say that they'd prefer a mature man over naive pretty school boys. But we fell out of touch after graduation so I never know where they ended up lol.

I don't know any JBs

Whe I was in high school / uni I did hear young chicks say that they'd prefer a mature man over naive pretty school boys. But we fell out of touch after graduation so I never know where they ended up lol.
I dated a 15 year old when I was 20. Also one 18 year old recently told me that her max is around 25

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and Deleted member 616

Yeah its easily doable at least for me. I have 11 years of difference with my current gf. She’s crazy about me just for my looks and intelligence(meme). and sometime she pays my shit too.
Have smashed lots of 18-23 from tinder without frauding my age

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and fobos
Lol at this cope. JBs are just like every other woman. They ain't loyal and never will be bro.

Stick to fucking what u can get and quit chasing women out of ur league

Lol at this cope. JBs are just like every other woman. They ain't loyal and never will be bro.

Stick to fucking what u can get and quit chasing women out of ur league
So if one can only fuck fat fucks, is that what he should do?

Yeah its easily doable at least for me. I have 11 years of difference with my current gf. She’s crazy about me just for my looks and intelligence(meme). and sometime she pays my shit too.

Are you betabuxxing her?

a JB is just an 18 year old with the additional risk of copping a stat. rape charge when her parents find out about you two

So if one can only fuck fat fucks, is that what he should do?

Are you betabuxxing her?

I spend legit zero money on her. Also all the tinder girls... I never meet them in public (with a few notable exceptions), 80% are coming straight over to my place. Yes women do that, especially in the US. Makes my life tremendously easier as I never have much time. I am 34

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
I knew of one she was 14 he was 30s

They never fucked

The guy is in prison

This isn’t a joke.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
How can it be over for you?
i think something upset him last night. he has posted pessimistic things these very early morning/late night hours

Fucking pedos

• +1
Reactions: ZUZZCEL
View attachment 47422

I recall seeing this, but 20 might be a bit past prime and Leo is an exception. Still, it seems possible.

That was worded like an utterly butthurt low IQ foid who is over 25 getting mad that he doesn't want to date down even more.

Your sister

ZOINKS the picture was deleted

lmao fuck no

thats creepy af also

I saw a girl post a screenshot of a bbc slayers instagram on her story with the caption “sexy” or something like that.

She was a low class slag.