This is my pic in ideal lighting vs bad-mid lighting back camera pic

Attachments

• CEABD93F-CF8B-409D-B048-BDABB95EB3E5.jpeg
    CEABD93F-CF8B-409D-B048-BDABB95EB3E5.jpeg
    682.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 2E614B01-118C-4B34-906A-408B63BA7B22.jpeg
    2E614B01-118C-4B34-906A-408B63BA7B22.jpeg
    194.9 KB · Views: 0
Send picture in natural lighting under realistic conditions ie took a shower relatively debloated

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, notgraycel245969 and aestheticsrespecter
Send picture in natural lighting under realistic conditions ie took a shower relatively debloated
Do you think i look good enough in second pic? Like these 2 pics aren’t completely different person?

Do you think i look good enough in second pic? Like these 2 pics aren’t completely different person?
Look like shit in second photo tbh but still recognizable. Reminds me of myself after a 12 hours flight

• +1
Reactions: cheerio
Look like shit in second photo tbh but still recognizable. Reminds me of myself after a 12 hours flight
Why does it look like shit? Like is it because im smiling and look bloated?

Would say so and hair looks worse
So its better to not smile on camera to show off leanness you think? But i dont even have hollow cheeks under this lighting so

doesn't seem like fraud tbh

It doesn’t look shit you look basically the same just different lighting and angle
he just looks very bloated and musty for a lack of a better term compared to ideal lighting picture

You look handsome

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Nah not frauding. You’re very handsome.

4018924_1710741154031.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, depressionmaxxing and notgraycel245969
ur good looking op just get an NT implant

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
You when you’re not frauding in dark lighting.

Your face looks like it stole Marko Jaric’s eye spacing.
Bro that was prepubescent me which i show others how ugly i looked back then.i told you this already but you keep spamming that shit in my threads. You are a born hater

• JFL
Bro that was prepubescent me which i show others how ugly i looked back then.i told you this already but you keep spamming that shit in my threads. You are a born hater
Ah so the airplane runway in between your eyes magically disappeared with age?

My bad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bzz and notgraycel245969
Ah so the airplane runway in between your eyes magically disappeared with age?

My bad.
Are you stupid lol? My whole skull got wider so my esr is ideal now. You can measure

• JFL
@Allornothing try to not hate on someone for 0.001 seconds

Are you stupid lol? My whole skull got wider so my esr is ideal now. You can measure
Skull grows in proportion. You’re coping mega hard if you think your dogshit IPD is gone. Your IPD got wider in proportion to your skull width.

I’ve said this before. Take a picture in the same lighting as the pic I showed. You’ll finally slit your wrists and stop wasting my time.

Skull grows in proportion. You’re coping mega hard if you think your dogshit IPD is gone. Your IPD got wider in proportion to your skull width.

I’ve said this before. Take a picture in the same lighting as the pic I showed. You’ll finally slit your wrists and stop wasting my time.
You mean with a flash back camera? My esr is lot better bro i have measured countless times its in ideal range, my ipd is fucked tho eye spacing is like 1.2 eyes apart not too bad tho

• JFL
I would not let u this close to my children, u look like a fucking child molester. high ltn
Nice job keep stalking me until you find my old ass thread and revive it back again fucking nigger kys

I would not let u this close to my children, u look like a fucking child molester. high ltn
And you are ugly as fuck bro you cant talk. I mog you to fucking death 💀

Attachments

• 835D53BE-BD40-4C54-AD72-ECAAC9C2DE53.jpeg
    835D53BE-BD40-4C54-AD72-ECAAC9C2DE53.jpeg
    764.3 KB · Views: 0
Low htn high mtn. Slightly to decently above average. 6.3-6.5/10. U have good bones. U can ascend to chadlite if u did ur best. But oh well who am I

Low htn high mtn. Slightly to decently above average. 6.3-6.5/10. U have good bones. U can ascend to chadlite if u did ur best. But oh well who am I
I dont understand you bro. You have rated me every rating there is make up your mind fr.

• JFL
Reactions: Bzz