Documenting my experience with 80mg Furosemide

S

skillshare4me@gmail

Iron
I am #####, from the land of sand, and much indebted to this forum. To use the terminology here, my ascension is nearly complete.

However, I am not a user of these forums. I do find some advice from here and some interesting things too, but I find most of what goes on here degenerate. This isn't directed towards anyone, just a general reflection. Though in general, I do think the influx of teenagers (which includes myself) into these improvement communities has turned them into degenerate holes. Hell you look at a youtube like Hamza's discord which used to be filled with (admittedly simple-minded) adults and now is filled with 12 year olds wondering how they can get their nofap streak to 90 days.

Regardless, this will be my first post here, and it is purely to inform others. I will make two others (leanmaxxing experience, looksmaxxing as an arab) and those will be my only words on this forum.

Now before I begin this experiment, whether or not it provides me with good results. I gotta thank @pneumocystosis. The advice he provides is awesome and beyond a doubt the best no-bullshit looksmaxxing advice to be found on these forums, and I credit him with all my success. Now, on with the experiment.

When this is posted, I will have consumed 80mg of Lasix, and I will report back whenever I feel anything new. Every hour after 3 hours, I'll experiment to see if my dick still works, which is a commonly reported side effect.

How long will this last?

When I am heading to bed, in roughly 5 hours, I will edit this post with all my hourly reports to keep it informational for any person trying to see how it affects a person. (The half life is 2 hours, and the theraputic time is 8 hours. Meaning when I wake up, it should no longer affect me.)

Why only 80mg?
I have heard all too many people complain about low blood pressure at 120mg. I do not wish to die, and since I weight train regularly I also don't want to take any risks. Not to mention I am fairly lean, so I expect to get a decent result with a reduced dose. I may experiment with 40mg later on too.

How did you get Furosemide?
Where I live, pharmacists will give me anything short of AIs, GH, and steroids just to make a sale. However, as a backup, I did make myself look harmless wearing glasses and a mask. I also prepared a fake french prescription, if necessary. I did not however need it.

Wish me luck.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, TheBrownOne, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
gl bro hope it ascends you

• Love it
Reactions: skillshare4me@gmail
this is absolutely awesome brother.

I'll watch the thread.

Congrats on taking action and being low inhib!

Observations from the first hour

I pissed twice, once from feeling the urge to do so, and once since I was confused why I wasn't needing to piss and tried to push it out. Both times I pissed more than normal.

I have my suspicions that it may be underdosed, but we'll see.

My vascularity remains the same, and I haven't noticed any debloating yet. In other words, it would appear to be no different than a placebo thus far.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis and russwestbrook
Observations from the second hour

I pissed once. I even drank some more to see if it would have any effect, and nada.

I'm starting to suspect that my lasix is underdosed, it wouldn't be unexpected, but this is ridiculous. I'm going to up the dose to 160mg and see how that goes. This is risky, but I'll take the risk just to see if it'll do anything.

If it doesn't do anything, I will try getting it from another (more reputable) pharmacy, which is now made easier through my possession of a box. I may also test eplerenone as well.

This does kinda invalidate the title tho

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Unsh and pneumocystosis
Observations from the third hour

Either this is underdosed, or I'm completely unreceptive to this. I'll write tomorrow if I experience anything but, as of now, a complete and utter placebo.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne and pneumocystosis
How much do you weigh?

Observations from the second hour

I pissed once. I even drank some more to see if it would have any effect, and nada.

I'm starting to suspect that my lasix is underdosed, it wouldn't be unexpected, but this is ridiculous. I'm going to up the dose to 160mg and see how that goes. This is risky, but I'll take the risk just to see if it'll do anything.

If it doesn't do anything, I will try getting it from another (more reputable) pharmacy, which is now made easier through my possession of a box. I may also test eplerenone as well.

This does kinda invalidate the title tho
160mg update, my maximum was 120mg and it did comply

How much do you weigh?
I weigh usually around 69 kg (5'8), but read this first.

Observations from the morning after

I have hollow cheeks (though honestly less hollow than expected, but I like-y). I went up to piss whilst I was sleeping multiple times, and at 5 AM I was conscious enough to check my face and my cheeks were hollower than usual. Sleeping usually bloats my face on its own, so this effect is likely downplayed. (20 minutes later, can confirm this effect is stronger after walking up and getting my head in a vertical position)

Now seeing what I experienced, I'm 100% certain that I did not take a legitimate 160mg of furosemide there. There is one person on the forum that did report having it work after 6 hours (Which would be exactly timed with the second 80mg I took), but I'm honestly still going to give another source a try, and test out eplerenone to see if it's any better as well.

With that out of the way, here's also what I experienced:
  • My weight is now 67.5
  • My smart scale now places me at a higher body fat percentage than it should and tells me I have significantly decreased muscle mass,
  • Whether or not I visibly look smaller is up to question, but honestly I have a good physique so I can't really tell (and I don't think it would matter), but I think it's safe to say some size has been lost.
  • Whilst sleeping, or at least whilst awake in bed, I definitely experienced hypokalemia. Any muscle I was stretching was cramping and it was honestly fucking scary. This was partially due to me acting like a cartoon character and stretching my calves in bed, but it is still notable.
  • I did not remember to check if my dick works.
  • My vascularity doesn't appear to be reduced though the weather conditions are way off (27c now vs. 36c last night) + my hands have been mostly elevated since I am using my pc. Last night, I was mostly watching videos and shit to wait out the time before I went to bed. My hands were very relaxed.
  • Oh yeah, any water I drank pretty much passed through within 5 minutes.
  • I can't tell if I was sleepy or had hypotension, but right now I feel fine, and this is without any extra water yet.
If you asked me to judge whether or not this was worth it, I can't say. It seems analogous to doing 40 minutes of cardio and not drinking as of now. Just with a potentially non-functional penis.

Tomorrow, I'll be testing out 120mg from a more reliable source (though still Lasix), and if still no results, then I'll try eplerenone.

P.S. if you're reading this and have some face fat to lose, at all, that should be your priority, not a diuretic.

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
I am #####, from the land of sand, and much indebted to this forum. To use the terminology here, my ascension is nearly complete.

However, I am not a user of these forums. I do find some advice from here and some interesting things too, but I find most of what goes on here degenerate. This isn't directed towards anyone, just a general reflection. Though in general, I do think the influx of teenagers (which includes myself) into these improvement communities has turned them into degenerate holes. Hell you look at a youtube like Hamza's discord which used to be filled with (admittedly simple-minded) adults and now is filled with 12 year olds wondering how they can get their nofap streak to 90 days.

Regardless, this will be my first post here, and it is purely to inform others. I will make two others (leanmaxxing experience, looksmaxxing as an arab) and those will be my only words on this forum.

Now before I begin this experiment, whether or not it provides me with good results. I gotta thank @pneumocystosis. The advice he provides is awesome and beyond a doubt the best no-bullshit looksmaxxing advice to be found on these forums, and I credit him with all my success. Now, on with the experiment.

When this is posted, I will have consumed 80mg of Lasix, and I will report back whenever I feel anything new. Every hour after 3 hours, I'll experiment to see if my dick still works, which is a commonly reported side effect.

How long will this last?

When I am heading to bed, in roughly 5 hours, I will edit this post with all my hourly reports to keep it informational for any person trying to see how it affects a person. (The half life is 2 hours, and the theraputic time is 8 hours. Meaning when I wake up, it should no longer affect me.)

Why only 80mg?
I have heard all too many people complain about low blood pressure at 120mg. I do not wish to die, and since I weight train regularly I also don't want to take any risks. Not to mention I am fairly lean, so I expect to get a decent result with a reduced dose. I may experiment with 40mg later on too.

How did you get Furosemide?
Where I live, pharmacists will give me anything short of AIs, GH, and steroids just to make a sale. However, as a backup, I did make myself look harmless wearing glasses and a mask. I also prepared a fake french prescription, if necessary. I did not however need it.

Wish me luck.
tag a fellow Arab for the looksmaxxing bit. I need to ascend

I tried this stuff and bruh (100 mg), its so good. I lost about 3 kgs of just water within hours of taking it. More hollow cheeks, less bloats etc...but dont take it at night like I did.

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
I tried this stuff and bruh (100 mg), its so good. I lost about 3 kgs of just water within hours of taking it. More hollow cheeks, less bloats etc...but dont take it at night like I did.
yup! Took 80mg before sleeping once and VERY BIG mistake 😹😹

I’m glad it worked for you!
Congrats for taking action!!

• +1
Reactions: FutureChadronelite
Wow bro good thread
Deserves more likes