[Method] Does anyone here do their eyebrows?

Zielony4

Trainee
I used to do mine. They aren't very thick but not too thin where it made no difference at all. It got me lots of compliments. Nothing wrong with getting them done either. People with thick eyebrows are lucky but I think people with thick eyebrows usually have other good features that made them not even have to be here.

x69

?????? ????
Most ethnics have thick eyebrows and look good with them. But shape is more important and changes with age since the bones develop.
Here am I at 15:
Archedbrow.PNG

Archedbrow 22.PNG

At 16:
Straight1.PNG

Straight22.PNG

Only cut the outer ends so I don't look that arched. But masculine bone development also helped me.
Just look at the growth of my cheekbones/FWHR.

Once I take DHT my brow will become even more thick and bones even more masculine.

For all the ethnics like me. Grow your unibrow a bit and only do the middle part but only a lil bit just to keep it seperated

Afrikancel

🅟🅞🅟🅞 🅒🅡🅔🅦
I use beard wax to shape your facial hair including eyebrows

fendER

Gravemind
I used to just use a small razor to clean up my eyebrows because I have thick ethnic eyebrows (50% Italian - 50% Australian). But for the last 3 months I’ve been plucking them with some tweezers and it looks way cleaner + it slows down the growing progress drastically.

LifeIsNEET

Trainee
I've dyed mine to better match my hair color and skin / eye color. Tweezed & thinned them. Looks way better if I do.

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
no i have been blessed with very good eyebrows, which i am thankful for. however sometimes i pluck between the brows

alexwillsucceed

Ugly Hapa hoping to ascend
Yes but naturally where they are still thick as before just with a little less hair. I go and get them threaded occasionally.

Zielony4

Trainee
I just shave the middle part occasionally so I don't have a unibrow
Don't shave them. Just use tweezers. Most men should at least make sure the middle is clear, it isn't too hard. I can imagine it's harder to shave it.

Krezo

Neurotic
Yeah I do. I have natural bushy eyebrows so I use tweezers every now and then to make sure they don't get too hairy.

Anguish

I'm the most pathetic human being on earth
no that's gay AF

Jaded

Based and Redpilled
I don’t do anything with them apart from pluck the middle part to avoid a growing a unibrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)