Does anyone here have had an insecure, low self esteem GF?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
Are they ideal for mating?

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
My theory is that they would be incredibly easy to manipulate so you can be a disgusting person and she would stay

• +1
Reactions: BongMog

@Matthias8272

This reality is only given to Chads.
My theory is that they would be incredibly easy to manipulate so you can be a disgusting person and she would stay

• +1
Reactions: ascension
yes i have this gf

I had many low esteem gfs and if you are with one, be sure to cheat on her. It's not worth being with them because they want to drag you to their level, so manipulate and gaslight her to keep her in check

• JFL
Reactions: goldpill
Even the most insecure low self esteem woman on earth wouldn't touch you.

You have rotten teeth and weigh 250 at 5'4 height. No woman on earth is attracted to you

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: User49, NO FUTURE, Htobrother and 2 others
the girl in my avi IS my girlfriend

Low self esteem women are cheaters. They don’t value themselves or have confidence in their relationships so they freely indulge in BBC and Chad behind your back

My ex was very insecure but it was justified because she was ugly too..but I'm not a stacycel it maybe because I'm so high T that I don't find unattractive women repulsive at all..I always tried to bluepill her saying those same old stuff like you're attractive the way you're that type of shit... still got cucked by a 5'4 chinless Ntmaxxed subhuman ..so I think maybe I should have fed her more insecurities and manipulated her like a real darktraid man but still no regrets I don't care at all I never loved her anyway also I'm grinding hard on kpopmaxxing so I will have abundance of girls in few months

Even the most insecure low self esteem woman on earth wouldn't touch you.

You have rotten teeth and weigh 250 at 5'4 height. No woman on earth is attracted to you
Cope, I'm 5'5 and 230 lbs

and incels.is called me chadpreet, inbred paki
8037F1A8 B70C 47F6 9C09 35096C316854

Low self esteem women are cheaters. They don’t value themselves or have confidence in their relationships so they freely indulge in BBC and Chad behind your back
All women cheat, confident women do it the most. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@bishōnenmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
I think most women are insecure actually

Always worrying that they’re not thin enough, curvy enough, pretty enough. Scared of aging. I think a lot of people in general are insecure, but there’s more dudes who just don’t care (think autistic train fan) than women.

they freely indulge in BBC
Crying black man based god nigga

W
@ @bishōnenmaxxer
I wouldn't actively seek that out since I think it'd be a foul thing to do. I wouldn't mind it though either since I'd much prefer someone who's emotionally high maiteance over someone who's financially high maintence.

Between low self esteem insecure and a super confident girl though it's the latter all the way though. I'm not even into weird dom shit, I just want someone to match my energy.

Screenshot 2023 07 12 at 11 06 38 Videl Episode 207 WEBP Image 1263  2130 pixels  Sca

Pic related.

also why do you always necro your own threads jfl