Does anyone know where I can get HGH without a perscription?

kroenenmaxx

kroenenmaxx

every day above ground is a good day
On my last doctors visit I asked him if I could get hgh to maximize my height potential, and the faggot doctor told me "Yeah sorry we cant do that because you dont fit the requirements". Istg imma behead this mf jfl. im literally 5'5 at 15 and this nigga says i "dont meet the requirements". What im asking for is if anyone can provide me with a place/website/seller i can get hgh from without a prescription. I swear to god im gonna ropemaxx if i cant get hgh, i need to get bitches and mog and these fucking soyboy doctors dont have the balls to help me out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45942 and mog_or_be_mogged
i dont know of any reliable sources that aren't prescribed, but my advice is to cry about your height to a therapist or something and maybe the therapist could get your doctor to give you a prescription

• +1
Reactions: plukee, RAMU KAKA, Kristin and 3 others
i dont know of any reliable sources that aren't prescribed, but my advice is to cry about your height to a therapist or something and maybe the therapist could get your doctor to give you a prescription
Thats actually a good idea fr

• +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000
my advice is to behead ur faggot ass doctor and rape his wife maybe after that you'll get some HGH manlet ass nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rolloftape, RAMU KAKA, BronzeAgeGroyper and 3 others
nigg youre 15 lol

I heard if your growth plate hasn’t closed, you can use mk677 to grow

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
smoke weed everyday

if you wanna grow , eat and sleep early and well , fucking dumbshit kiddo

my advice is to behead ur faggot ass doctor and rape his wife maybe after that you'll get some HGH manlet ass nigga
I told him "damn man quit being a bitch" and this nigga said "I know we all want to be taller but we cant all get what we want" with this corny ass face. I will literally rape and kill this doctors whole family tree if he keeps playing with me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747, schizo echochamber, Pepe and 3 others
if you wanna grow , eat and sleep early and well , fucking dumbshit kiddo
I got good face genetics but bad height genetics. I need hgh to maximize my body

I got good face genetics but bad height genetics. I need hgh to maximize my body
nah stupid dumbshit

eeat well, sleep well, go early to bed and work out. Instead of pumpiing stuff in your body

wait until 20 to try weed

• JFL
  • Hmm...
nah stupid dumbshit

eeat well, sleep well, go early to bed and work out. Instead of pumpiing stuff in your body

wait until 20 to try weed
alright nigga wtv you say. But if it all goes to shit HGH is my last resort

QSG

• +1
Reactions: Osie
On my last doctors visit I asked him if I could get hgh to maximize my height potential, and the faggot doctor told me "Yeah sorry we cant do that because you dont fit the requirements". Istg imma behead this mf jfl. im literally 5'5 at 15 and this nigga says i "dont meet the requirements". What im asking for is if anyone can provide me with a place/website/seller i can get hgh from without a prescription. I swear to god im gonna ropemaxx if i cant get hgh, i need to get bitches and mog and these fucking soyboy doctors dont have the balls to help me out.
respawn and pray for good rng

if you work out you produce growth hormone and testosterone
Yes your body responds to the stress by releasing those hormones to repair and grow your muscles. How would that help him get taller ? Pls stay on topic.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
Yes your body responds to the stress by releasing those hormones to repair and grow your muscles. How would that help him get taller ? Pls stay on topic.
and they help you grow

5"5 at 15 is nothing - he has lots of time to grow

he just has to eat well and sleep well instead of injecting hormonez lol what a cuck

have you ever been 15 ?

you stayed at the same height? lol poor you
What are you talking about ? What does this have to do with the discussion we were having ?

What are you talking about ? What does this have to do with the discussion we were having ?
that oyu telling a 15 year old to inject hgh when all he has to do is grow normally lol

that oyu telling a 15 year old to inject hgh when all he has to do is grow normally lol
When did I tell him to inject HGH ?

You're telling him to use up his hormones for his muscles instead of using them for his bones. You're the one preventing him from growing normally.

You're telling him to use up his hormones for his muscles instead of using them for his bones. You're the one preventing him from growing normally.
so he shouldnt work out?
take calcium if you so worried

hgh for a 15 year old guy is cope af

so he shouldnt work out?
If he wants to get taller then obviously he should save up his hormones, food and energy for bone growth which is what I've been trying to explain to you for the last 5 posts but your wasteland of a brain just doesn't get it.
take calcium if you so worried
Are you recommending supplements or are you talking about real sources of calcium ? And bone is made of protein so that's what he should focus on.

If he wants to get taller then obviously he should save up his hormones, food and energy for bone growth which is what I've been trying to explain to you for the last 5 posts but your wasteland of a brain just doesn't get it.

Are you recommending supplements or are you talking about real sources of calcium ? And bone is made of protein so that's what he should focus on.
then he should ingest protein and work out

imagine not producing testosterona as a teenager, he would look like a sissy

then he should ingest protein and work out
Then the protein would be used for the physical activity and not for growth. Do you think stuff is magical ? You do understand that for each action you have to use a certain amount of energy, meaning you lose it. At this point I m starting to think you might be trolling.
imagine not producing testosterona as a teenager, he would look like a sissy
Well you're trying to make him waste his testosterone in the gym. You're trying to make him low T.

Then the protein would be used for the physical activity and not for growth. Do you think stuff is magical ? You do understand that for each action you have to use a certain amount of energy, meaning you lose it. At this point I m starting to think you might be trolling.

Well you're trying to make him waste his testosterone in the gym. You're trying to make him low T.
youre telling a teenager to not work out and instead inject hgh and not do any sports? HAHAHAHA

youre telling a teenager to not work out? xd HAHAHAHA
You aren't able to explain why he should so you resort to mockery thinking this covers up your immense lack of logic.
Again where did I tell him to inject HGH ? I already asked you this question earlier and you weren't able to answer.

alright nigga wtv you say. But if it all goes to shit HGH is my last resort
Don’t listen to this retard, working out, sleeping well, and eating healthy is not optional and is good for you but it won’t make you grow, you’re just depending on luck. Find HGH.

You aren't able to explain why he should so you resort to mockery thinking this covers up your immense lack of logic.

Again where did I tell him to inject HGH ? I already asked you this question earlier and you weren't able to answer.
you telling him to not work out , eat healthy or sleep well bc it will make him shorter?

work out , eat healthy or sleep well bc
Why are you linking those things ? You do understand one of them is in confrontation with the two others ? Working out makes you need more sleep and more nutrition. Something that is improved by sleeping and eating (growth) will be harmed by anything that makes you require more sleeping and eating. This is very simple logic I'm sorry you lack the mental aptitude to grasp it.
All you can do is resort to weird strawmans (when the fuck did I tell him to not eat and sleep well ???). If I recall though you're a druggie so I guess you have an excuse for the state of your brain.
it will make him shorter?
Being exhausted and ridden of nutrients isn't the optimal state for growth.

Why are you linking those things ? You do understand one of them is in confrontation with the two others ? Working out makes you need more sleep and more nutrition. Something that is improved by sleeping and eating (growth) will be harmed by anything that makes you require more sleeping and eating. This is very simple logic I'm sorry you lack the mental aptitude to grasp it.
All you can do is resort to weird strawmans (when the fuck did I tell him to not eat and sleep well ???). If I recall though you're a druggie so I guess you have an excuse for the state of your brain.

Being exhausted and ridden of nutrients isn't the optimal state for growth.
eat more

If you had access to unlimited supply of raw wild offals then maybe you could compensate. But still being uncomfortable will prevent your body from focusing on growth.
The thing is that he probably eats little amount of meat.

the internet? pretty self explanatory

and they help you grow

5"5 at 15 is nothing - he has lots of time to grow

he just has to eat well and sleep well instead of injecting hormonez lol what a cuck
So rn am 6.05 ft at 15, if I heightmaxx without meds ( sleep, eat well and early and workout) how tall will i be at 21?

So rn am 6.05 ft at 15, if I heightmaxx without meds ( sleep, eat well and early and workout) how tall will i be at 21?
192cm maybe up to 194/5 if you maxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
The few legitimate suppliers of pharma grade HGH are incredibly expensive. If you don't have thousands to throw at this I wouldn't even consider it, but otherwise just look around or ask... There's at least one of these threads every week.

No doctor is going to prescribe you HGH. Give up on that.

Go to endocrinologist and ask him to test for GH deficiency, for 2 days before the appointment don't sleep (use caffeine), also eat a lot of glucose before the appointment. this will lower your HGH temporarily meaning it will show that you have deficiency and he will prescribe you it

My boys down in Tijuana can hook that up for you along with some stem cell therapy. I highly suggest it. I have their business whatsapp.

Just search up your height calculators online (it'll be even better if you know the bone age of any bone) and that'll give a decent range to work from.

Swap HGH with CJC 1295 with DAC. It is cheaper, lasts longer (8 days half life), 2x to 10x your HGH levels, and much more.

im gonna ropemaxx

TIKTOK ALERT! TIKTOK ALERT! TIKTOK ALERT!

you need to order it from black market sources, obviously, take it with an aromatase inhibitor

there is information everywhere

Go to multiple doctors and find one who will. Some kid in my school was given HGH, not sure what happened to him, though.