Does Arimidex counter rad140?

benchlordthethird

benchlordthethird

Iron sharpens iron
Does arimidex's test boosting qualities counter rad 140 suppression?

Probably, but you want a base mostly so you have test and estrogen both so you don't feel like shit and can work out. Considering you're taking an aromatase inhibitor AND crashing your SHBG/HPTA, I cant imagine how ungodly terrible you would feel.

I guess the question though is why are you taking the AI? If it's for growth I'd just steer away from anything steroidal at all and use GH.

Honestly with RAD I actually suggest pinning test because it can be very suppressive for a lot of people, but if you're a pussy and scared of needles just do like 12.5mg of enclomiphene and enjoy feeling sick.

• +1
Reactions: benchlordthethird
Probably, but you want a base mostly so you have test and estrogen both so you don't feel like shit and can work out. Considering you're taking an aromatase inhibitor AND crashing your SHBG/HPTA, I cant imagine how ungodly terrible you would feel.

I guess the question though is why are you taking the AI? If it's for growth I'd just steer away from anything steroidal at all and use GH.

Honestly with RAD I actually suggest pinning test because it can be very suppressive for a lot of people, but if you're a pussy and scared of needles just do like 12.5mg of enclomiphene and enjoy feeling sick.
going to run 30mg mk + 5mg cjcdac every week, with 1mg arimidex every day. This is mostly for height growth but also looking to get some size benefits from the increased igf1.

I heard good things on rad 140 as another 'puberty' enchancer just looking for more info on it.

Is enclo bad for height growth? does it lower estrogen?

If there is some sort of counter with arimidex and rad140, how could you counter the shbg crash? i assume the hpta is probably worse aswell.

Don't want to go to test, and are just curious for my anabolic side of my stack.

going to run 30mg mk + 5mg cjcdac every week, with 1mg arimidex every day. This is mostly for height growth but also looking to get some size benefits from the increased igf1.

I heard good things on rad 140 as another 'puberty' enchancer just looking for more info on it.

Is enclo bad for height growth? does it lower estrogen?

If there is some sort of counter with arimidex and rad140, how could you counter the shbg crash? i assume the hpta is probably worse aswell.

Don't want to go to test, and are just curious for my anabolic side of my stack.
1mg arimidex ED JFL, you are going to kill yourself from having 0 estrogen. even .25E3D is enough, that shit is potent as fuck.

1mg arimidex ED JFL, you are going to kill yourself from having 0 estrogen. even .25E3D is enough, that shit is potent as fuck.

i have higher estrogen because of higher test, so i think doing 1 arimidex ed is alr, havent noticed much of the crashed estrogen symptoms.