Arimidex/anastrozole minimal dose

polishcel

polishcel

Certified 6'4 mentalcel
I have normal prolactin and E2 and pretty low test. I probably have high progesterone because of my gyno, but i haven't done a blood test on it.

Can taking a minimal dose of around 100mg of Arimidex 2-3x a week natty do something and make me feel better? I know it's a potent substance and i'm afraid of experiencing sides.

How is 100mg 3x a week anywhere near a minimal dose? 0.5mg - 1mg daily or every other day should be fine. Ideally get your E2 checked aswell.

"blood withdrawn at baseline and after 10 days of oral Arimidex given as two different doses (either 0.5 or 1 mg) in random order with a 14-day washout in between. A sensitive estradiol (E2) assay showed an approximately 50% decrease in E2 concentrations with either of the two doses; hence, a 1-mg dose was selected for other studies."

Also, aromasin has a much higher androgenic effect than arimidex if that's what you're looking for.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: polishcel
How is 100mg 3x a week anywhere near a minimal dose? 0.5mg - 1mg daily or every other day should be fine. Ideally get your E2 checked aswell.

"blood withdrawn at baseline and after 10 days of oral Arimidex given as two different doses (either 0.5 or 1 mg) in random order with a 14-day washout in between. A sensitive estradiol (E2) assay showed an approximately 50% decrease in E2 concentrations with either of the two doses; hence, a 1-mg dose was selected for other studies."

Also, aromasin has a much higher androgenic effect than arimidex if that's what you're looking for.
i meant 100mcg. i got a prescription for arimidex.

aromasin is harder to recover from after e2 crash.

i meant 100mcg. i got a prescription for arimidex.

aromasin is harder to recover from after e2 crash.
Crashing your E2 with Aromasin isn't really possible. If you're talking about E2 rebound with Arimidex, it's a misconception. Research indicates that E2 gradually reverts to its baseline a few days after discontinuing Arimidex. In the case of exogenous T intake, there might be a rebound effect, but there's a lack of studies on E2 levels post-Arimidex cessation in exogenous T users.

Aromasin/Exemestane has a milder effect on E2 than Arimidex:

"In a cross-over study, 12 were randomly assigned to 25 and 50 mg exemestane daily, orally, for 10 d with a 14-d washout period. Blood was withdrawn before and 24 h after the last dose of each treatment period. A PK study was performed (n = 10) using a 25-mg dose. Exemestane suppressed plasma estradiol comparably with either dose [25 mg, 38% (P ≤ 0.002); 50 mg, 32% (P ≤ 0.008)], with a reciprocal increase in testosterone concentrations (60% and 56%; P ≤ 0.003 for both)."

"First, a dose-response study of 12 males (mean age, 16.1 ± 0.3 yr) was conducted, and blood withdrawn at baseline and after 10 days of oral Arimidex given as two different doses (either 0.5 or 1 mg) in random order with a 14-day washout in between. A sensitive estradiol (E2) assay showed an approximately 50% decrease in E2 concentrations with either of the two doses"

Aromasin:
- An approximate 38% decline in E2 levels among young males
- More androgenic than arimidex
- Despite having a shorter half-life than arimidex, it appears to inhibit E2 for a longer duration compared to Arimidex

Arimidex:
- An approximate 50% decline in E2 levels among young males
- Some studies suggest that it could potentially have a detrimental impact on your lipid profile

• +1
Reactions: benchlordthethird, polishcel, Sodoku and 1 other person