Does ipd increase during puberty

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
Just wondering if not the esr but the actual raw number of the ipd increases from ages 13-19, thanks.

Prob. Orb claimed ipd increase in period of 18-20 age

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 4397
No, IPD mostly stays the same throughout your life.

• +1
Reactions: DoII
No, IPD mostly stays the same throughout your life.
So literally from a child to an adult the number doesn’t change at all, I find that hard to believe. Remember not the esr, the number itself

So literally from a child to an adult the number doesn’t change at all, I find that hard to believe. Remember not the esr, the number itself
Esr is more likely to change than ipd itself, just losing fat around the face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
If u r skull size increases then yes. But it wouldn't matter since the ratios would be the same anyway

If u r skull size increases then yes. But it wouldn't matter since the ratios would be the same anyway
It would matter bc a larger ipd would mean a better icd for me, even if the esr stays the same

doubt its gonna do anything. (hope it doesn't i have epic ipd)

They never change

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Look at baby pics then adult pics of gosling and many more cyclops they stay the same bruv

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Look at baby pics then adult pics of gosling and many more cyclops they stay the same bruv
Not their esr, Ik that stays the same, I’m more interested if the icd changes as the skull gets bigger