does IPD increase with age? (aspie scientist gtfih)

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
found this
OPTH 85584 T02

as you can see average IPD changes with age. so basically being 18 now do i have chance on improvement?
also if my skull still growing then can my PFL increase too?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Hector, Hades and 6 others
I have never seen this before.

What a goldmine!

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, cutecel and Deleted member 2227
I have never seen this before.

What a goldmine!
also i got information that IPD increased 4mm for males in 20-30 range and 3mm for females in 20-30 range in some experiment

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, cutecel and Hector
could just be oldcels growiing right and younger being cyclops more on average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Greeicy, Chadeep and 8 others
could just be oldcels growiing right and younger being cyclops more on average
The diet of people in their 50s wasn't substantially too different from people nowadays.
And the new generation is taller than the old one, and height is highly correlated with overall growth.

There must be something else going on.
Something related to natural aging instead of environment.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 2227
The diet of people in their 50s wasn't substantially too different from people nowadays.
And the new generation is taller than the old one, and height is highly correlated with overall growth.

ahh still breastfeeding and all that. probably higher prenatal T + nutrition too.

didnt mew say changes in the face still happen after old age?

you dumbass, if your ipd increse, chads ipd will increase too and you will be behind him still

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 4614, Eduardo DOV and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shogrim, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 685 and 6 others

only for deathnics and ex soviet shitters. Anyways I looked into it last year and couldn't find any concrete answers

also i got information that IPD increased 4mm for males in 20-30 range and 3mm for females in 20-30 range in some experiment
Fucking lifefuel for me ded srs, a bit of wider zygos arch and IPD will make me significatively more GL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Incoming and Greeicy
Fucking lifefuel for me ded srs, a bit of wider zygos arch and IPD will make me significatively more GL
wb your PFL though
are you cyclop?

wb your PFL though
are you cyclop?
I dont know dude, but I have very good eye area already, but a good IPD would make ne wonders.

Not cyclop, but my big nose doesn't help either and average-low IPD.

My IPD looks like the James Dean ones, I look similar to him actually but with bad nose

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
It's because when you become old your eyes start to point in opposing directions.

you dumbass, if your ipd increse, chads ipd will increase too and you will be behind him still
this kind of shit makes me think how retarded all these guys are

this kind of shit makes me think how retarded all these guys are
dude, if you're 16yo and chad is same age and if ipd increse with age, your both ipds will increase. Same with height at 12yo. You're a manlet but you think you will grow and heightmog those dudes, but they will grow too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
dude, if you're 16yo and chad is same age and if ipd increse with age, your both ipds will increase. Same with height at 12yo. You're a manlet but you think you will grow and heightmog those dudes, but they will grow too.
I agree with you lol im talking about the op

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Same with height at 12yo. You're a manlet but you think you will grow and heightmog those dudes, but they will grow too.

No, this depend in many things

This depend In the height of your parents, Puberty and Enviroment.

No, this depend in many things

This depend In the height of your parents, Puberty and Enviroment.
Not to that wxtend like some people cope with thier ipd growing from subhuman to above averge jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Not to that wxtend like some people cope with thier ipd growing from subhuman to above averge jfl

Yeah for face there's no real hope, the difference between a subhuman and a slayer is in the first months in the womb.

In the case of height can be different, if the person have a late puberty and both tall parents so yes, he will height mog majority people that he knows when finish puberty, but normally these guys are already tall for their age since childhood.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
The older you are the "droppier" your eyes get?

I agree with you lol im talking about the op
Well arent you guy who talks about Lefort 3 all the time? Dont make me laugh. Normal question, if u dont know then u dont have to reply here.

Dont expect too much tbh.

Mean IPD in adults was 62.1±3.7 (range, 42-75) mm overall; 61.1±3.5 mm in women and 63.6±3.9 mm in men (P<0.001, Fig. 1). IPD showed an increase with age (Table 1) such that mean IPD was 4.8 mm larger in the second decade (P<0.001), 1.7 mm higher in the third decade (P<0.001), and 0.6 mm larger in the fourth and fifth decades of life (P<0.03). In addition, mean IPD was 1 mm higher after the age of 50 years as compared to the 30-50 year age group (P<0.001).

Screenshot 2020 04 11 Normal Interpupillary Distance Values in an Iranian Population

In the current study, we found that mean IPD increased with age. Although this enlargement was more significant in the first three decades of life, it continued after 30 years of age, even after the age of 50. IPD enlargement after the age of 30 indicates that factors other than skeletal growth may affect this parameter.

Another one:

With regard to change in IPD with age, Aslin and Jackson say that IPD increases by 60% from a mean of 40 mm in the neonate to a mean of about 65 mm in the adult [7]. Most of this change occurs in the first year of life [8] as can be seen in Figure 1 [3]. There is some evidence that IPD continues to increase slightly up to age 30 [2].

Figure 7(on the following page) shows the distribution of ages and the mean IPD for each age. The graph appears to show that mean IPD increases slightly with age, at least between 20 and 40 years old.

Screenshot 2020 04 11 Microsoft Word   EI5291A 05 alt doc   EI5291A 05 pdf1

Figure 5 summarises a set of t-tests taken by comparing the age groups at 20, 30 and 40 years old against every age group. This shows that there is some statistical evidence that IPD continues to increase in adulthood for the ANSUR sample set, although the increase is small.

Screenshot 2020 04 11 Microsoft Word   EI5291A 05 alt doc   EI5291A 05 pdf2

Indeed, the increase is unlikely to be as dramatic as Figure 7 and Figure 5 appear to indicate, because the proportion of men in the sample is noticeably different for ages 35 and above compared with ages 34 and below. Figure 6 shows the details.

Screenshot 2020 04 11 Microsoft Word   EI5291A 05 alt doc   EI5291A 05 pdf3

Figure 8 shows the same analysis for the more uniform subset of the 1134 white females in the ANSUR database. This gives a little evidence that there is some change with age, notably that the 40 year old white females are statistically significantly different to white females in their early twenties.

Screenshot 2020 04 11 Microsoft Word   EI5291A 05 alt doc   EI5291A 05 pdf4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Dont expect too much tbh.

View attachment 349748

Another one:

View attachment 349768

View attachment 349773

View attachment 349776

View attachment 349778
in my case even 1mm would be good enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Greeicy and Deluded Normie
super lifefuel for midfacecels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
If that’s the case than I have literally nothing to worry about. Sitting at exactly 60mm at 16.

if chad has ideal ipd he will have wide set eyes lmao