Does looksmaxxing work only if your under 16?

bogushkilla

bogushkilla

Iron
I have seen people telling me that looksmaxxing only works if you are under 16 because after that age your bones in your face are fully developed. Is this true?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and Tai Lung
yes it never works after 16 ❌

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
It's a lie. Aesthetic improvement can happen throughout life. In fact, I started to improve my diet and habits at the age of 21 and today I can say that I look different. Yes it is better to start when you are young, but if you are still young 20-30 years old you CAN STILL IMPROVE.

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
my face is morphing into chadlite by the day

I need smth like 40 more years

i was 38 when i started and now after 3 years of hardwork I'm subhuman in my 40s

• So Sad
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and zura
Yes. Once you are 16 you look exactly the same right up until about 30 and its downhill from there!

Obviously not true. Most growth is done when you are like 15 sure ur base is solidified but you are not done growing yet. Ur muscles, brain, and entire body keep growing so why would your bones stop? It's a thousand times easier to looksmax when you are young, but realistically you won't go from low tier normie to chadlite from looksmaxxing at age 15, you would need to start at like age 11, so why give up at any age? Work with what you got

Age 16 vs 10 years later. Women are meant to stop growing before men aswell

• +1
Reactions: bogushkilla
bones in face stop growing at around 18-21, so not over