Does my debloated version of me mog?

blackout_96_

blackout_96_

Silver
It's a frauded photo but anyway, completely different person. I'm gonna starvemax 500 kalories a day to achieve this

fuck here's the photo

Attachments

• 4tqT9X8r2qI.jpg
    4tqT9X8r2qI.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Would be chad if the eyes weren’t so up close

Very underrated failo since it’s also rare and I think affects dating

Ofc with that face ur still gonna slay but the eyes being normal could make u go to another level

Too bad it’s pretty much impossible to fix eyes is the part that is unfixable in a face

Ofc with that face ur still gonna slay but the eyes being normal could make u go to another level

Too bad it’s pretty much impossible to fix eyes is the part that is unfixable in a face
Close set eyes makes u look goofy

thanks, never noticed they were so close but already 3 people said that

thanks, never noticed they were so close but already 3 people said that
They aren’t as bad as for examples Adriana limas ex husband but they are less than an eye appart

Most ppl have close to a whole eyes length separating both eyes

Since 99% of humans have it normal if u have it either too close or too far u will inevitably look uncanny to everyone even if the person can’t pinpoint exactly what it is

It’s a major failo luckily u compensate with ur other features enough to make it tolerable

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Decent face, what filter?

Chadlite, philtrum cucks you.

• +1
Reactions: j05
For how long?
As long as I can, but the problem is that if you eat only 500 calories a day you will gain weight back after this diet

As long as I can, but the problem is that if you eat only 500 calories a day you will gain weight back after this diet
Yah ig bro but your gonna feel like your dying (anorexia)

Better off just fasting

• +1
Reactions: blackout_96_