does slaying run in the genes?

rexxer

rexxer

Iron
dad was getting all the girls when younger hoping it runs in the genes not just talking about face and height but actually attracting woman for an unknown reason (this is major cope btw)

he wasnt ugly but dont know how he was pulling so many and had crazy stories could be lying ngl

Your Dad is old. Every normie was a slayer back then

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Emiqrox
i need to create a time machine then

only counts if they're not 'back in the day' stories, my father is in his mid 60's and still popular with women decades younger than him today.

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox
vermilioncore would've been a slayer too cuz women had no rights in your dad's prime

dad was getting all the girls when younger hoping it runs in the genes not just talking about face and height but actually attracting woman for an unknown reason (this is major cope btw)
No it doesnt
@Lebgfinal is the prime example

only counts if they're not 'back in the day' stories, my father is in his mid 60's and still popular with women decades younger than him today.
most men have their peak between 20 and 40. You're discounting them because our fathers are older than that and so most can only tell back in the day stories.

If you end up here. The answer is most likely no

• +1
Reactions: rexxer
most men have their peak between 20 and 40. You're discounting them because our fathers are older than that and so most can only tell back in the day stories.
if you recess at any point in your life you were never a chad to begin with.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
The only thing im missing from my dad is his size. Hes 180/80 kg untrained way past his prime. He was robust at that time and slayed many bitches. I'm 172/73 kg trained. My manlet ass cannot compete with this. It does holding me back from being ultimate slayer

Of course.

Asian oldcel mtn with great aging genes mogs white party chads to death then

chads recess all the time age catches everyone at some point it just happens to people different times depending on genes so i guess if you put aging genes into psl points then hernan drago would definitely be at the top since he mogs all other psl gods at that age

thats retarded lol

chico in his prime mogs almost everyone though had every girl wet from the thought of him i think thats a chad
muh prime.

but he's past it and it lasted only a few years, meanwhile pitt has been mogging him for 50 years straight.

muh prime.

but he's past it and it lasted only a few years, meanwhile pitt has been mogging him for 50 years straight.
yeah true i hate pitt for his god gifted genes looks good in any haircut or facial hair and looked good his whole life pulling everyone he wants with his celebrity status hes truly a chad

• +1
Reactions: Orc
yeah true i hate pitt for his god gifted genes looks good in any haircut or facial hair and looked good his whole life pulling everyone he wants with his celebrity status hes truly a chad
the only chads are those that stay good looking their entire lives, prettyboys tend to descend to normie tier by their late twenties because the thin skinned facial look that gives them their definition fucks them up because they don't have much collagen to deplete.

There was no tiktok, tinder and any shit apps back then. Now women onyl surround themselves with chads online and get their standards very high. Back then any normie could slay. Look at the statistics.