• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18480
Obviously above average

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Biiyo03, n0rthface and 7 others
Looks like cillian murphy somehow

Checks all the requirements
Forward growth, high set anteriorly projected cheekbones, decent chin, decent supras and gonial angle

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and twilight
Definitely above average but not that sharp, therefore not popping out
Very similar case to Thom Strijd which people used to say is recessed

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 15827, Deprived and 4 others
some people here say he has normie bones but idk his zygos look pretty good
Definitely above average bones plus he's lean so bones are more pronounced. His dark triad eye area, med pheno, and hair carries him

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Post actual pictures. There should be a rule here that every "RATING" thread has pics

Definitely above average but not that sharp, therefore not popping out
Very similar case to Thom Strijd which people used to say is recessed
thom strijd ? recessed ? fucking cage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and smvmaxxertilllate
@looksmax12345 bana benziyo mu bu adam ben benzetiyom niyeyse

How hard is it to upload or link a vid proberly so I do not have to download aspie horseshit :feelsree:

How hard is it to upload or link a vid proberly so I do not have to download aspie horseshit :feelsree:
it won’t let me put in a video only picture, so i just used attach files

• So Sad
Reactions: Moggie
Checks all the requirements
Forward growth, high set anteriorly projected cheekbones, decent chin, decent supras and gonial angle
I check none of that :feelswhy: maybe zygos are high set but my orbitals cuck it

He is boneless and recessed

yes he has good bones but not sharp. womens get crazy for him but this forum tells him mtn fucked up eyes :D

His bones are only slightly above average realistically speaking. People act as if the average normie is a potato jawed clinically recessed subhuman. Most of his appeal is his eye color (and eye area as a whole) and soft features.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Deleted member 5892
His bones are only slightly above average realistically speaking. People act as if the average normie is a potato jawed clinically recessed subhuman. Most of his appeal is his eye color (and eye area as a whole) and soft features.
agree with you apart from eye colour, in the show which made him popular (and drooled on by all his fans) his eyes look brown or black in every shot. You can watch those edits of him and you’ll notice what i mean. Not to say that blue eyes don’t mog brown eyes massively, but in this rare case it works better for him when his eyes look darker because it’s congruent with the sclera show and eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
agree with you apart from eye colour, in the show which made him popular (and drooled on by all his fans) his eyes look brown or black in every shot. You can watch those edits of him and you’ll notice what i mean. Not to say that blue eyes don’t mog brown eyes massively, but in this rare case it works better for him when his eyes look darker because it’s congruent with the sclera show and eyebrows
He has a similar bad boy eye area to Hayden Christensen. Not super light A10 eyes, but blue enough to be visible in contrast to his dark eyebrows and eyelashes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
agree with you apart from eye colour, in the show which made him popular (and drooled on by all his fans) his eyes look brown or black in every shot. You can watch those edits of him and you’ll notice what i mean.
His eyes are visibly blue in every picture and edit.
Not to say that blue eyes don’t mog brown eyes massively, but in this rare case it works better for him when his eyes look darker because it’s congruent with the sclera show and eyebrows
Not at all. His eyes are only like 2 shades darker than A10.

Above average for sure nothing crazy tho

His eyes are visibly blue in every picture and edit.

Not at all. His eyes are only like 2 shades darker than A10.
CA9FB11B E6BC 4F00 A158 377A05637ADF

don’t know what edits you’ve been looking at but they look dark brown in every scene he’s in

View attachment 1815584

don’t know what edits you’ve been looking at but they look dark brown in every scene he’s in
That's literally the dark and you can still tell they're blue. They're only a bit darker than A10:

Italian actor lorenzo zurzolo in gucci dresses and bulgari jewels at photocall of the film mor

Stop trying to delude yourself. Having blue eyes is a massive halo and he would be average without them.

That's literally the dark
exactly, most scenes he is in are shot in the dark where you can only tell his eyes are blue if you really squint and zoom in. You showing me a picture of him when he’s not even in the show (the show which was everyone’s first and probably only exposure to the guy) shows you i’m right. I even said before that blue eyes mog brown eyes in most cases but for this guys eye area and dark triad character it works better for him when his eyes look dark, this is proven by all the edits made of him in dark lighting.

some people here say he has normie bones but idk his zygos look pretty good
normal or slightly above average bones but good soft features, classic case of great harmony tbh bones dont matter that much

• +1
exactly, most scenes he is in are shot in the dark where you can only tell his eyes are blue if you really squint and zoom in. You showing me a picture of him when he’s not even in the show (the show which was everyone’s first and probably only exposure to the guy) shows you i’m right. I even said before that blue eyes mog brown eyes in most cases but for this guys eye area and dark triad character it works better for him when his eyes look dark, this is proven by all the edits made of him in dark lighting.
Retarded logic. Every girl can see his blue eyes in the light scenes and even in the dark his eyes are clearly blue. You don't need to squint and zoom, it's quite clear.

• Hmm...
Finally someone with some FUCKING sense! If you spend 2 hours brwosing this forum you'll think the ACTUAL average guy (50th percentile) is a deformed creature with absolutely 0 bones.

Zurzolo has 70-75th percentile bones. THAT'S IT! His soft features (hair, lips, eyes, nose) combined with decent enough bones and of course status appeal make him a solid chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Finally someone with some FUCKING sense! If you spend 2 hours brwosing this forum you'll think the ACTUAL average guy (50th percentile) is a deformed creature with absolutely 0 bones.

Zurzolo has 70-75th percentile bones. THAT'S IT! His soft features (hair, lips, eyes, nose) combined with decent enough bones and of course status appeal make him a solid chadlite.
Yup, people want to delude themselves. Meanwhile the average white guy I see at college would be rated 5+ PSL if he cheek-sucked, squinted, and frauded as much as people here.

@ForeverRecession rate bones:Comfy: