Rate possible japanese asian psl god

@DelonLover1999 what are your thoughts btw

Obviously that’s not what I’m saying I’m saying that’s what’s ancient central Asian people looked like before gooks mongols invaded and raped us (I actaully like mongoloid admixture though makes beautiful crossover )
Original uzbeks look fully mongoloid, it's just in soviet times russians mixed lots of tajiks with them and mixed them.
Amir Timur brought this persian or curry looking people from India and made them build castles and building in samarkand

Also Why are you so ashamed of being curry???
I'm not trying to say bad things to you, but in reality uzbeks are half curries half asians

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Original uzbeks look fully mongoloid, it's just in soviet times russians mixed lots of tajiks with them and mixed them.
Amir Timur brought this persian or curry looking people from India and made them build castles and building in samarkand

I'm not trying to say bad things to you, but in reality uzbeks are half curries half asians
Because they aren’t curries that’s why ur spreading lies they aren’t I literally half a fully Uzbek aunt with red hair and green eyes ur just saying this as a way to put down Uzbeks by labeling them curries or something like there close to zero south Asian admixture in Uzbek ur coping and no before they mixed with Tajiks they didn’t look fully Asian where are u getting this from ?

Also timur and the mughals didn’t bring them over and the few who were slaves that like saying Alexander the Great made Uzbeks Greek

Because they aren’t curries that’s why ur spreading lies they aren’t I literally half a fully Uzbek aunt with red hair and green eyes ur just saying this as a way to put down Uzbeks by labeling them curries or something like there close to zero south Asian admixture in Uzbek ur coping and no before they mixed with Tajiks they didn’t look fully Asian where are u getting this from ?
Read history. Original uzbeks lived in Samarkand, Surkhandarya, Kashkadarya and looked fully asians.

In Tashkent, Fergana, Namanagan lived Sarts(ethnicity that are very close with Tajiks but they speak turkic language which is modern day Uzbek language)

Soviet peopel mixed both of them:

• +1
Khabib is whiter than most uzbkes cope
IMG 6616

Bactrian people of Central Asia btw

Read history. Original uzbeks lived in Samarkand, Surkhandarya, Kashkadarya and looked fully asians.

In Tashkent, Fergana, Namanagan lived Sarts(ethnicity that are very close with Tajiks but they speak turkic language which is modern day Uzbek language)

Soviet peopel mixed both of them:

Original Uzbeks were mixed ancient Iranian blood and turkic bro 😭

no uzbeks look like this
One of my aunts does but that’s besides the point that’s what ancient central Asian looked like

Man I'm not saying to insult you or say bad words about you.
All ethnicities are beatiful.
Mixed people are indeed very beatiful people
Ik and agree but there’s about as much south Asian admixture as there is Greek bro 😂

• +1
Reactions: The Heartless
I look white I have same coloring as Chico so none of this even applies to me 😂

• +1
One of my aunts does but that’s besides the point that’s what ancient central Asian looked like
also Skin color isn't main determine of race.

Slavic people are white and still are considered the ugliest in the world, they aren't white

• JFL
Also u prob mog me if ur future slayer Jfl

• +1
also Skin color isn't main determine of race.

Slavic people are white and still are considered the ugliest in the world, they aren't white
I agree with this I’m not white but white passing

• +1
I agree with this I’m not white but white passing
I have a friend he's uzbek and he went to Germany and slayed there despite being 5'8 (He's HTN with pretty boy look)
most women were obsessed with him, they were so interested in him, he was very exotic for them

• JFL
I have a friend he's uzbek and he went to Germany and slayed there despite being 5'8 (He's HTN with pretty boy look)
most women were obsessed with him, they were so interested in him, he was very exotic for them
I might know him what’s his first name lmfao if we know same guy

I’ve been preaching face is that matters

Nvm lmfao why do they always go to Germany Ik a guy exactly like how u described lol
he wanted to be professional football player, there he had opportunities to make this happen

• +1
he wanted to be professional football player, there he had opportunities to make this happen
Back to the topic tho if u look at Uzbeks admixture from dna test like 23 and me I forgot the app that further breaks it down there’s zeros south Asian usually so I don’t know where u got that from ?

exotic halo can mean something, if it's very unique in that country
What’s ur ethnicity and what country are u from no exotic halo for me

Back to the topic tho if u look at Uzbeks admixture from dna test like 23 and me I forgot the app that further breaks it down there’s zeros south Asian usually so I don’t know where u got that from ?
Which haplogroups are they exactly can you explain?

• +1
Which haplogroups are they exactly can you explain?
Let me find website and I can tell u do yk what I’m talking about u upload ur 23 and me kit number to the website

Gigachang

• Love it
Reactions: smallman
Kazakhstan
For example bro a half Uzbek half afghan in Afghanistan living there only 9 percent south Asian I told u there’s not much bro

• +1
What made u think they had a lot of south Asian dna ?
Because all middle easterns are considered curries (arabs, persians, pakis)

also this r1a is 47% in Upper Casta in indians

• Hmm...
Do u consider people from caucus curries ?
Depends from bone structure and overall look

If they have low set very prominent cheekbones, round orbitals, short skulls - this is curry bone structure

some of them are white passing some are not

• +1
Depends from bone structure and overall look

If they have low set very prominent cheekbones, round orbitals, short skulls - this is curry bone structure

some of them are white passing some are not
Ur right that’s is curry structure most Uzbeks don’t have low prominent cheekbones and round orbits tho ?