Rate possible japanese asian psl god

most uzbeks are manlets and look curry
I knew u we’re Chong when u typed this bahaha most Uzbeks look hapa or half middle eastern half Asian or middle eastern

Cope they don’t look curry bahaha

• JFL
Reactions: gooner23, smallman and UZB_Strebl
Picks the ugliest Uzbeks guys possible and they don’t look curry there
It's the most handsome uzbek guys jfl, in google images they took the best possible looking from their ethnicity man
and now imagine how average uzbek will look lmao
bald, fat, short

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
It's the most handsome uzbek guys jfl, in google images they took the best possible looking from their ethnicity man
and now imagine how average uzbek will look lmao
bald, fat, short
Ur coping they clearly aren’t ur mad I was making fun of ur noodle cope so now ur pulling this bs

Being eurasian is good I agree
They don’t look chong like u it’s hard to explain most aren’t monolided epicanthic folded freaks like u

They don’t look chong like u it’s hard to explain most aren’t monolided epicanthic folded freaks like u

This is pure uzbek from Samarkand

at least I have white skin, brown hair, tall skull, white facial features

• JFL
Being eurasian is good I agree
IMG 6613

Most Uzbeks have this pheno atleast in Tashkent from what I’ve seen things is most Uzbeks look different but this is most common pheno

From
Son tanned but yes some Uzbeks do look like that do u think that looks curry ?
Half of them look asians, the ones from west uzbekistan and other looks curry from east uzbekistan

• JFL
Yes partly but doesn’t have the mono lids or epicanthic folds his eye are hooded tho
Most foreign guys would think that he's asian

• +1
Half of them look asians, the ones from west uzbekistan and other looks curry from east uzbekistan
They don’t look curry they look like chechens and other caucus people where are u getting curry from ?

They don’t look curry they look like chechens and other caucus people where are u getting curry from ?
First of all none of them look chechen, most of them have light to middle brown skin and very dark hair
for being curry you don't have to look very brown

Arabs, Persians, Afghans, half of uzbeks are curry

• JFL

What would you rate him?
He's my friend he's model

First of all none of them look chechen, most of them have light to middle brown skin and very dark hair
for being curry you don't have to look very brown

Arabs, Persians, Afghans, half of uzbeks are curry
Half of Uzbeks aren’t curry idk where ur getting this from the ones who are darkest are the ones mixed with mongoloid ur confusing them with Tajiks

Are you american? You might be part native since they have similar eyes to asians
yeah I am part native you can see it clearly in my grandmother (mothers side)

although she isn't full blood you can see some characteristics

heres my grandparents on my father side

he's german and she's portueguese

which gave birth to this dude (my "dad")

downgrown subhuman lacks a ramus fucked my subhuman mother

and gave birth to me a mutt

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Idk, he's good looking on paper but he has no sex appeal. That's pretty much the problem with this forum

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Curry’s more then skin tone yk that right and guy to the left is flash Frauder and not only that but to be that tone in India u would be like top 0.001 on caste system bro
Curry isn't only about skin tone, it's about facial features, skull shape, hair
Uzbeks are half curries half asians

Curry’s more then skin tone yk that right and guy to the left is flash Frauder and not only that but to be that tone in India u would be like top 0.001 on caste system bro

You think this is light fraduing?

• JFL
Curry isn't only about skin tone, it's about facial features, skull shape, hair
Uzbeks are half curries half asians
They aren’t Ik I literally said that Uzbek are nothing like curry’s in their admixture yk that right there blood is more similar to ancient Iranian blood who looked white they looked like people of causcus bro ur just mad I was shitting on that Changlite so now ur calling them curry

They aren’t Ik I literally said that Uzbek are nothing like curry’s in their admixture yk that right there blood is more similar to ancient Iranian blood who looked white they looked like people of causcus bro ur just mad I was shitting on that Changlite so now ur calling them curry
Iranians are Curries too.

These are ancient iranians and look very curry

• JFL
i don't have monolids does that make me white :feelshah:

Yes he’s darker and Uzbeks don’t have curry orbits like how u claim 😂ur a troll go back to r/asian masculinity
most of their orbits aren't european, plus they have low set cheekbones and short skulls, and recesssed maxillas

• JFL
most of their orbits aren't european, plus they have low set cheekbones and short skulls, and recesssed maxillas
Ur coping again recessed maxilla and low cheekbones are from bad development not really a genetic trait unless ur mostly gook which u are btw

They aren’t white do yk YouTuber masaman ?
They are white is khabib white ? People of caucus are closest thing to ancient Iranian blood u coper gook

They are white is khabib white ? People of caucus are closest thing to ancient Iranian blood u coper gook
Khabib is whiter than most uzbkes cope

• +1
Khabib is whiter than most uzbkes cope
Obviously that’s not what I’m saying I’m saying that’s what’s ancient central Asian people looked like before gooks mongols invaded and raped us (I actaully like mongoloid admixture though makes beautiful crossover )

• +1
Reactions: The Heartless